Custom Lock screen and editing

Search This thread

Abhiheart

Dec 13, 2011
Udupi
:) Hello Everyone :)
This is my first thread :)

This thread is for all those android users who are tired of seeing there stock lock screen and wished to have a new one. So today i am going to show you how to have a custom lock screen and customize it.:D

So lets Begin :) Two Apps are needed in order to have a new lock screen :)

1. No Lock : This application disables ur custom android lock screen and makes way for a new one.
2.Lock Bot Pro(Ver.1.18.0) :This is the lock screen application which will give you new lock screens.

So Now the fun part :

Install both the apps :
1. No Lock :
2.Lock Bot Pro: [Version1.18.0]

After Installing both : Go to No lock :screen will show lock enabled ,tap on it , it becomes lock disabled. This means ur stock lock screen is disabled now .

Now Go to lock bot pro : Click on Theme Gallery :Choose the type of lock screen u want like I phone style,eclair style ,froyo, ice cream sandwhich etc.:D.: Tap the lock screen u want to download :press the back button : Go to My themes : and select the theme : and ur lock screen is done

To create a custom lock screen : Click On new theme :Select the style u want :Click menu on the upper right corner and follow the steps :

To add a pin or password to the lock screen : Go to main screen and click the menu button of ur phone :config will popup :Tap that : Go to security: Choose ur type of password: set password :

Advise u to keep one lock screen at a time in My themes, otherwise it sometimes overlaps multiple locks screen. Also if u keep more than 1 lock screens in my themes ..tap on the theme u want to activate : Click preview:do ur preview: put ur phone on the standby for around 20 seconds and then unlock.

By chance if u get stuck in the preview , click ur phones menu button unlock will popup tap on that and unlock
Sorry guys cant post outside link :(..any body who wants the links to the apps..i will send them in their mails ...leave ur email id's

Any Questions and suggestions are welcome :)
Thank you :)

Screen Shots :

Attachments

• screenshot-1325399476778.png
    screenshot-1325399476778.png
    41 KB · Views: 457
  • screenshot-1325399643969.jpg
    screenshot-1325399643969.jpg
    16.8 KB · Views: 434
  • screenshot-1325399759792.jpg
    screenshot-1325399759792.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 392
  • screenshot-1325402239069.png
    screenshot-1325402239069.png
    19.2 KB · Views: 339
Last edited:

RockR172

Jun 12, 2011
Please note that sharing warez apps is not allowed on XDA... Stop mailing the links or you will be reported...

Sent from my LG-P500 using XDA App

Abhiheart

Dec 13, 2011
Udupi
@Wazzzz up : ya ur right i can use widget locker ..i hvnt tried it so far ...and thnks for the links of the themes ..:) ...

Nov 15, 2011
ics Lock screen flashable zip

This thread is for all those android users who are tired of seeing there stock lock screen and wished to have a new one. So today i am going to show you how to have a custom lock screen and customize it.:D

1. No Lock : This application disables ur custom android lock screen and makes way for a new one.
2.Lock Bot Pro(Ver.1.18.0) :This is the lock screen application which will give you new lock screens.

So Now the fun part :

Install both the apps :
1. No Lock :

After Installing both : Go to No lock :screen will show lock enabled ,tap on it , it becomes lock disabled. This means ur stock lock screen is disabled now .

Now Go to lock bot pro : Click on Theme Gallery :Choose the type of lock screen u want like I phone style,eclair style ,froyo, ice cream sandwhich etc.:D.: Tap the lock screen u want to download :press the back button : Go to My themes : and select the theme : and ur lock screen is done

To create a custom lock screen : Click On new theme :Select the style u want :Click menu on the upper right corner and follow the steps :

To add a pin or password to the lock screen : Go to main screen and click the menu button of ur phone :config will popup :Tap that : Go to security: Choose ur type of password: set password :

Screen Shots :

I got flashable zip for ICS lock screen.

Attachments

• ICS_Lock_CM7_WhitePressed-signed.zip
    692.4 KB · Views: 26
  • screenshot-1325654997378.jpg
    screenshot-1325654997378.jpg
    19.6 KB · Views: 188

devrahul09

Jan 18, 2014

So Now the fun part :

Install both the apps :
1. No Lock :

Screen Shots :
where 2 get d apps
devrahul09@gmail.com

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

So Now the fun part :

Install both the apps :
    1. No Lock :

Advise u to keep one lock screen at a time in My themes, otherwise it sometimes overlaps multiple locks screen. Also if u keep more than 1 lock screens in my themes ..tap on the theme u want to activate : Click preview:do ur preview: put ur phone on the standby for around 20 seconds and then unlock.

By chance if u get stuck in the preview , click ur phones menu button unlock will popup tap on that and unlock
    Sorry guys cant post outside link :(..any body who wants the links to the apps..i will send them in their mails ...leave ur email id's

Screen Shots :
    I am mailing u the links on ur email ID ..check it