[Tool][1-20-12]Stock App Installer

Search This thread

mtmichaelson

Apr 5, 2009
Mt. Juliet, TN
Here it is, a stock app installer!!!

What is this?
This is an all in one tool to install any stock app that was removed with GingerVolt. This will only work on a deodexed rom with my Blitzkrieg kernel or stock kernel that came with GingerVolt. If there are any problems, please let me know! Some apps may not like being dodexed and in turn not work. I make no promises on the apps working once installed, I just provided them and a tool to make it easier. Also, GingerVolt Rom includes the App Widget Picker, so the LG widgets will work on any launcher!!!

How do I use this?
1.) Download the .zip & extract
2.) Make sure drivers are installed
3.) Connect phone and put phone in Internet Connection mode
4.) Open folder
5.) Run StockAppInstaller.bat
6.) Follow options to install whichever apps you want
7.) Reboot when done

Donations
For those that enjoy the work that I have done and would like to support my efforts financially, the link is to the side and any amount is appreciated, but all that I ask is that if you like my work, please hit the thanks button!!!

Last edited:

Haxcid

Jul 16, 2010
Ventura
Brilliant tool. I cannot however seem to get the stock alarm app to show up anywhere. Any suggestions? I am sure it is something I am doing wrong or missed.

H.

Reactions: darthanubis

Haxcid

Jul 16, 2010
Ventura
I am having trouble locating the file I would need to copy. I thought it was alarm.apk but I cannot check the stock install because I do not have the tools to access my backup system.img

Any ideas? I could have sworn it was alarm.apk on the stock image.

H.

G

GuestK00134

stock alarm app is awful....those ringtones are...well....alarming....why on Earth would you want to use that app? lol

G

GuestK00134

Try alarmdroid, free on the market

Sent from my VS910 4G using xda premium

patsoxfan

Jul 24, 2011
App Install for the LG Revolution
Tool Built by mtmichaelson
The system cannot find the path specified.
Press any key to continue . . .

That is what I get when I try to use the tool

mtmichaelson

Apr 5, 2009
Mt. Juliet, TN
App Install for the LG Revolution
Tool Built by mtmichaelson
Press any key to continue . . .

That is what I get when I try to use the tool

What are you trying to install? I will look into the coding and see if something is off.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Here it is, a stock app installer!!!

What is this?
    This is an all in one tool to install any stock app that was removed with GingerVolt. This will only work on a deodexed rom with my Blitzkrieg kernel or stock kernel that came with GingerVolt. If there are any problems, please let me know! Some apps may not like being dodexed and in turn not work. I make no promises on the apps working once installed, I just provided them and a tool to make it easier. Also, GingerVolt Rom includes the App Widget Picker, so the LG widgets will work on any launcher!!!

How do I use this?
    1.) Download the .zip & extract
    2.) Make sure drivers are installed
    3.) Connect phone and put phone in Internet Connection mode
    4.) Open folder
    5.) Run StockAppInstaller.bat
    6.) Follow options to install whichever apps you want
    7.) Reboot when done

Donations
    For those that enjoy the work that I have done and would like to support my efforts financially, the link is to the side and any amount is appreciated, but all that I ask is that if you like my work, please hit the thanks button!!!
    Not tried it yet, but damn you make it all look so easy

Sent from my VS910 4G using XDA App
    Is the keyboard that came with V7 from LG included?

Any app from v7 that is not in gingervolt is included.

Sent from my ADR6425LVW using xda premium
    Brilliant tool. I cannot however seem to get the stock alarm app to show up anywhere. Any suggestions? I am sure it is something I am doing wrong or missed.

H.
    stock alarm app is awful....those ringtones are...well....alarming....why on Earth would you want to use that app? lol

I found the LG stock alarm app to be one of the best alarm apps I have ever used.