Best bluetooth ear buds!?!?!?

Search This thread

AndrasLOHF

Jan 7, 2013
Anybody have any good suggestions for some bluetooth earbuds? I have both the Motorola SD 9's and 10's as a headset but never could really get good sound isolation from them. I've been using some wired earbuds lately and am noticing how much of a difference in tone that makes(especially on lower frequencies). Still hate these wires though. Headphones that go over your entire ear aren't my thing either.

leo72793

Nov 3, 2010
Jacksonville
Anybody have any good suggestions for some bluetooth earbuds? I have both the Motorola SD 9's and 10's as a headset but never could really get good sound isolation from them. I've been using some wired earbuds lately and am noticing how much of a difference in tone that makes(especially on lower frequencies). Still hate these wires though. Headphones that go over your entire ear aren't my thing either.

try the lg tones +

AndrasLOHF

Jan 7, 2013
Jaybirds Bluebuds X

It's a little pricey, but its the best headphones I have ever owned. Its hard to go back to wired headphones with these headphones

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/bluebuds-x-bluetooth-headphones/

Those look really good. Definitely need something like this that can be used for heavy physical activity as most often when I'm listening to music it's while doing intense activity. How would you rate the audio quality and sound isolation from the included ear inserts.

AndrasLOHF

Jan 7, 2013
Jaybirds Bluebuds X

It's a little pricey, but its the best headphones I have ever owned.

http://www.jaybirdgear.com/bluebuds-x-bluetooth-headphones/

First impression on these. Ho-lee-sheet! You weren't kidding. I snagged a pair today. BLOWN AWAY! So comfortable(more so than a headset), sound is a-ma-zing(I can hear things I never could before). and the bluetooth range is very impressive. I get about the same range with these as I did with the S-9's and S-10's,,, and those are headset sized. I'm hoping they will hold up as these are mainly for working out.

realchinky

Nov 29, 2012
Parker
First impression on these. Ho-lee-sheet! You weren't kidding. I snagged a pair today. BLOWN AWAY! So comfortable(more so than a headset), sound is a-ma-zing(I can hear things I never could before). and the bluetooth range is very impressive. I get about the same range with these as I did with the S-9's and S-10's,,, and those are headset sized. I'm hoping they will hold up as these are mainly for working out.

I've had them for at least 10 months now, and they have been my daily driver headphones. They are perfect for working out, snowboarding, and since I work night-shifts at a factory here in Denver, they are pretty nice at noise cancelling.

I hope you enjoy as much as I did!

mlbfavorkid

Sep 1, 2013
I know this is late but for anybody else that is looking try the Motorola S9, S10, S11 or any of the on the S line. I have had S10's for over two years and they work flawlessly

felacio

Apr 16, 2007
Fayetteville
www.idle-handz.com
I know this is late but for anybody else that is looking try the Motorola S9, S10, S11 or any of the on the S line. I have had S10's for over two years and they work flawlessly

I'd like to make an amendment to this. the S9's had super weak bass, but the S9-HD's were REALLY good and brought the bass up to respectable levels. S10's to big headed fellas like myself were not comfortable at ALL. So, keep that in mind. I haven't tried the S11's

I'm currently using the Jaybird Freedom 3's and I really like that, very comfy, better treble than the S9's and the bass, with some EQ manipulation with Viper4Android, and very good too.

loffer

Aug 12, 2010
LG tone

Really like the lg hbs-730 tone+. I run in them and they have been great. Also had the S9s before that and liked them but have felt that the in ear aspect of the 730's has been a nice upgrade.

zillanilla

Apr 18, 2009
Do they stay in your ear?

Really like the lg hbs-730 tone+. I run in them and they have been great. Also had the S9s before that and liked them but have felt that the in ear aspect of the 730's has been a nice upgrade.

One thing I loved about the s9 and s10 sets is that they never came out of my ear during a workout (except for when bench pressing, but that was to be expected). How has that experience been with the lg's?

loffer

Aug 12, 2010
I mostly just run with the LGs and almost exclusively outdoors. I have had zero problems with them falling out. The only thing I will note is that there is sometimes a noticeable wind noise over the buds when it is windy. I guess because of the shape of the exposed end. It isn't terrible though and doesn't ruin the experience.

Sent from my EVO using xda app-developers app

Last edited:

marry991

May 7, 2015
The Sol Republic Shadow very good sound performance for the price. And it is very comfortable to wear both around the neck with nice design. The life batterry is long enough for using, about 8 hours. The best bluetooth earbuds that I've used.
Enjoy it :)
See an article to have more choice: ww.thebestearbuds.com/5-best-bluetooth-earbuds-to-buy-in-2015/