[Jan 07/2014][KK4.4.2][PixelDroid CARBON ROM][Unofficial][Source Compile]

Search This thread

white-energy

Apr 9, 2010
Kyiv
I'd like to see less whining about the themeing ....its not like Pixel is getting paid to make all these ROMs....if you want different themeing then my suggestion is people need to learn how to theme ....so let the bashing of me begin, although I know their are lots if people that agree with me

Sent from my HTC HD2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Wait.. We can't give critics anymore? fine.. keep the ugly theming Pixel.. its user repellent but anyway.. since i cannot give critics to express my opinion, i cannot expect a change or anything like that..
A question to you Kameirus.. Are you his lawyer or something? if not, please mind your own business.
cheers..

An advice to everyone.. "Stop taking things personal, Listen to your user's critics and try making things better that would suit everyone." ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Farshlufen

lolerpro8

Jan 14, 2013
Wait.. We can't give critics anymore? fine.. keep the ugly theming Pixel.. its user repellent but anyway.. since i cannot give critics to express my opinion, i cannot expect a change or anything like that..
A question to you Kameirus.. Are you his lawyer or something? if not, please mind your own business.
cheers..

An advice to everyone.. "Stop taking things personal, Listen to your user's critics and try making things better that would suit everyone." ;)

Dude really... Pixelfreak is doing a great job making good roms, saying "keep the ugly theming pixel" is really rude... Kamerius really did say good that we shouldnt be complaining about theming, it is our problem actually. And people give critics all the time, but you need to be nice when you do that, not going hars on this.

Here to say pixelfreak sorry for what i said about your theme

dalfshiro

Apr 9, 2012
OPPO Find X3 Pro
OnePlus 10 Pro
cheers..

Its about your attitude man.You dont buy this rom.just download it.if you like this rom just click thanks.if you dont like this rom,its better to give advices,not critics like what you've done.

marcusroberts

Jan 1, 2010
www.marcusroberts.net
A couple of days later, I find sometimes the device refuses to wake up. The only way out is to pull out the battery.

Am I missing some settings, etc? Any solutions?

Partho
I also have the same problem not just with this ROM, but any since JB - the device goes into a deep sleep after a prolonged period of inactivity and doesn't wake up without a battery pull. Would love to find the reason.

Robbie P

Feb 8, 2011
London
I also have the same problem not just with this ROM, but any since JB - the device goes into a deep sleep after a prolonged period of inactivity and doesn't wake up without a battery pull. Would love to find the reason.
It sounds like it could be a time consuming bug to squash, leaving phone inactive until it deep sleeps. Perhaps people might help -pixelfreak- and provide a Logcat

BTW, I quite like the green, legless, purple-eyed, furry, fanged, horned, clawy thingy, and have you noticed how sharp those claws are? ;)

Reactions: -pixelfreak-

-pixelfreak-

Aug 1, 2010
Glashütten
re

Its because the lowest clock is 96 MHz. Go to kernel source/arch/arm/mach-msm/acpuclock-scorpion.c and delete second line of the frequency table

Sent from my NexusHD2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

are you sure? in the AOKP rom is the same kernel and there I have not had this trouble.

what a line you mean in the kernel ? with what a kernel you work ? are you a kernel dev?
im never work on the kernel i work only with the rom ;)
pixelfreak

Last edited:

hitman1376

Jan 7, 2013
zanjan
are you sure? in the AOKP rom is the same kernel and there I have not had this trouble.

what a line you mean in the kernel ? with what a kernel you work ? are you a kernel dev?
im never work on the kernel i work only with the rom ;)
pixelfreak

My Friend If You Want To Ask A Kernel Dev,You Can Ask Daekin Or Walther79 I Think It Would Be Useful ...

With Best Wishes
Hitman1376​

Last edited:

white-energy

Apr 9, 2010
Kyiv
Its about your attitude man.You dont buy this rom.just download it.if you like this rom just click thanks.if you dont like this rom,its better to give advices,not critics like what you've done.

My attitude was just fine.. i haven't gone wrong, have i ? Please, review yourself, you're imposing your conditions on me.
And please.. learn to write English, it's just stupid to throw yourself around here without having some decent English skills, Thank you. ;)

tommypacker

Mar 4, 2013
California
tommypacker.wordpress.com
My attitude was just fine.. i haven't gone wrong, have i ? Please, review yourself, you're imposing your conditions on me.
And please.. learn to write English, it's just stupid to throw yourself around here without having some decent English skills, Thank you. ;)

I think if you were less harsh in your critiques, people would tolerate it more. I support constructive feedback, but blatantly saying something is ugly is too harsh. As for the English, you can't really do anything about it, for a lot of people its not their first language

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

white-energy

Apr 9, 2010
Kyiv
I think if you were less harsh in your critiques, people would tolerate it more. I support constructive feedback, but blatantly saying something is ugly is too harsh. As for the English, you can't really do anything about it, for a lot of people its not their first language

Sent from my Nexus 4 using Tapatalk

It's not my first nor second language.. it's a question of being competitive in other languages ;) the more languages you know.. the better respected you are. anyway, im outta here. cheers mates.

-pixelfreak-

Aug 1, 2010
Glashütten
re

You didn't have yo do a clean install for this.

Sent from my NexusHD2 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

96 MHz is not the problem... this morning my screen sleep

logcat from new start... LOGCAT

pixelfreak

and i have insert transparency in nav and softbar and have change the size (the left icon for back is bigger. this i will search)

github commit

Last edited:

partho roy chowdhury

Nov 21, 2009
Kolkata
Until the battery drainage problem is solved, is there any other way (an app or some settings) to keep the thing in check?

The battery drains even when the device is idle. Any solutions ?

This ROM is so stable and smooth, I do not want to change to any other.

Partho

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Black-on-Trans.png

8aumflc9.png
    CLOSED​

• »::::: Installation :::::
      Partition Tool
      HD2 Tool
      Recovery for SD
      ★ task29
      ★ instal super wipe via CWM
      ★ make full wipe via CWM
      ★ install your bootloader magldr or clk
      ★ install Recovery with 360 MB System and 5 MB Cache
      ★ 2 GB EXT4 cluster default / SWAP 256 MB / the rest FAT32 cluster default
      ★ install the Rom via CWM in Nand, DataOnExt,nativeSD or DirectSD
      ★ after the first boot make reboot to recovery
      ★ Fix Permission
      ★ SD Card and Terminal Guide -> dmesg/logcat/kmesg/dalvic_cache/fsck_msdos HERE

• »::::: V1.0 :::::
      ★ SoundMod ->Noozxoide and Beats with sys files
      ★ working ART (Android Runtime optimization under developeroptions)
      ★ more Tweaks in Carbon Fibers
      ★ USB MassStorage
      ★ Screenshot in Shutdownmenu
      ★ fast & stable
      ★ Nand, DataOnExt, NativeSD and DirectSD install
      ★ working Camera & Camcorder with files from my old Rom´s and moded files from rapmv78 "Tytung"/ FIX for other Dev´s
      ★ working 720p from Tytung
      ★ LowSoundFix from Tytung
      google apps have blackscreen

• »::::: BIG THANKS TO :::::
      I hereby want to say thank you once again: my Team members and friends, HD24Ever Team, marc1706,Tytung, Robbie P, g.andy, team slim, carbon, evervolv members and all those who helped me and support me in this Rom
      ★ Team Carbon
      ★ HD24Ever Team with: Gilbert Jabbour, gzwalter79, Abdullah Azzam, Miroslav Kallo, Денис Валешный, Chau truong thinh, Carl Miller, Zsombor Szeleczky, TekCafe VN, Thanh Nguyen, Pixelfreak
      ★ Evervolvs
      ★ Xylon
      Tytung
      ★ marc1706
      ★ romanbb
      ★ NYLimited
      ★ wwchang
      ★ Titanic52
      ★ Kameirus
      ★ Exit_Only
      ★ macs18max
      ★ and whoever i missed.....

• »::::: BETA TESTER TEAM :::::
      ★ my Wife with EU 512MB HD2 :laugh:
      ★ coyote968
      ★ Kameirus

push the thanks button for my work :good:
    2.6.32 kernel without 96Mhz cpu clock

source: https://github.com/walter79/android_kernel_htcleo-2.6.32

Branch: testing

New kernel with kernel modules replace files in carbon-rom.zip:

View attachment 2.6.32-kernel-KK-carbon.zip
    re

Hi -pixeldroid-

Something from you for a long time there was no new firmware... Scored?
    i work on liquidsmooth rom.. we have fixed google apps black screen... only one mistake we must fix and we have a final rom for HD2 ;)

carbon have problem and carbon devs not help me to fix ....

Pixelfreak
    re

hi pixeldroid
    please fix new carbon rom 4.4 for hd2
    please
    tanx

no time to cook

pixelfreak
    I'd like to see less whining about the themeing ....its not like Pixel is getting paid to make all these ROMs....if you want different themeing then my suggestion is people need to learn how to theme ....so let the bashing of me begin, although I know their are lots if people that agree with me