FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Should I base this program on Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5 (current: 4.0)?

Yes

484 Vote(s)
55.00%
No

169 Vote(s)
19.20%
Maybe

227 Vote(s)
25.80%

[10.12.2013][TOOL]Boot Animation Factory-Create,Preview and Manage Boot Animations

1,522 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,146

By despotovski01, Inactive Recognized Developer on 28th May 2012, 08:24 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
31st May 2012, 01:16 PM |#21  
Thanks Meter: 843

More
I'll give this a go later on, thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to StuartTheFish For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift StuartTheFish Ad-Free
31st May 2012, 06:12 PM |#22  
OP Inactive Recognized Developer
Flag Skopje

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by T3nd3rB33£

thank you, i will do.

i did a quick google after reading your last post and found that 4 was the latest. i had installed 2 when i first found the creator (as requested in the op as requirements) but now i found the factory which looks a lot better and a complete package, i'll get this sorted.

thanx again

Hey mate, what version of Microsoft .NET Framework do you have? You need Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or later to run this program. Boot Animation Factory is most compatible and works best with Windows 7. Windows XP is a really old operating system (10 years), and this program is written on a modern framework, so it doesn't run well on it.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to despotovski01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift despotovski01 Ad-Free
31st May 2012, 07:26 PM |#23  
Flag Atlanta
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by despotovski01

If it hangs just cancel the process (with the cross action button) and try again. It seems to hang at first try on some computers.

Still doesnt work. I'm using an AOKP ROM, does that change anything? Or does my phone need to be in some special state like download mode or something?
31st May 2012, 07:47 PM |#24  
Flag San Diego
Thanks Meter: 3,501

More
Quote:

Hey mate, what version of Microsoft .NET Framework do you have? You need Microsoft .NET Framework 4 or later to run this program. Boot Animation Factory is most compatible and works best with Windows 7. Windows XP is a really old operating system (10 years), and this program is written on a modern framework, so it doesn't run well on it.

Holy crap, has it seriously been 10 years since the glory days of xp?

Sent from my SPH-D710 using Tapatalk 2
31st May 2012, 08:21 PM |#25  
Thanks Meter: 40

More
Quote:

Thanx mate, I finally got framework 4 on. I kept getting an error message when trying to install .net 4 but after a quick Google search I found a fix and I'm very glad to say that your program works flawlessly, thank you.

After a little bit at batch resize work my little wildfire android pisses all over apple (in my custum boot animation anyway)

Thank you Alexsander. Great work

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium
The Following User Says Thank You to T3nd3rB33£ For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift T3nd3rB33£ Ad-Free
31st May 2012, 09:24 PM |#27  
Flag Socal
Thanks Meter: 107

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Is that will all of your zips, or only with one of them? Are you sure they are actual boot animations?

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D X515m using XDA

I went through like 100 pages of boots and downloaded the decent ones, they should all be boots

Mandated from Stannis Baratheon
31st May 2012, 09:31 PM |#28  
Flag Skopje

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by redkenji

Still doesnt work. I'm using an AOKP ROM, does that change anything? Or does my phone need to be in some special state like download mode or something?

Nope, it works in normal state. Make sure you have USB Debugging turned on and install all of the USB drivers for your device.

Quote:
Originally Posted by T3nd3rB33£

Thanx mate, I finally got framework 4 on. I kept getting an error message when trying to install .net 4 but after a quick Google search I found a fix and I'm very glad to say that your program works flawlessly, thank you.

After a little bit at batch resize work my little wildfire android pisses all over apple (in my custum boot animation anyway)

Thank you Alexsander. Great work

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using xda premium

I'm glad you was finally able to run the program.

Quote:
Originally Posted by exzacklyright

I went through like 100 pages of boots and downloaded the decent ones, they should all be boots

Mandated from Stannis Baratheon

Maybe they are flashable zip files. Check if there's a bootanimation.zip file in each of them.
The Following User Says Thank You to despotovski01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift despotovski01 Ad-Free
1st June 2012, 06:35 AM |#29  
Flag Socal
Thanks Meter: 107

Donate to Me
More
figured it out... i had to pull the .zips out of /system... and out of data/local depending on the zip
The Following User Says Thank You to exzacklyright For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift exzacklyright Ad-Free
1st June 2012, 04:33 PM |#30  
Flag Skopje

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by exzacklyright

figured it out... i had to pull the .zips out of /system... and out of data/local depending on the zip

I'm glad you finally solved your problem.
1st June 2012, 08:05 PM |#31  
Flag GastesOfHell
Thanks Meter: 225

More
where do i download??
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
android, animation, boot, despotovski01, factory

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)