What wall chargers are everyone using

Search This thread

majortaylor

Jul 11, 2012
As the title implies what chargers are everyone using for there hox? because mine is about to break and I need another and I don't wanna get a crappy one.

Sent from my HTC One XL

ECEXCURSION

Aug 20, 2010
Minneapolis, MN
www.lego.com
Apparently they are a higher voltage but they charge the phone faster and are safe to use. Also you can get them for cheapo online

Sent from my HTC One X using xda app-developers app

I doubt anything with higher voltage is
safe to use. Higher amperage is what enables fast charging. Regular USB is 500ma, the stock HTC chargers are 1000ma (1amp) that have faster charging.

Sent from my HTC One XL

Reactions: sropedia

sropedia

Jul 12, 2012
Santa Barbara, CA
safe to use. Higher amperage is what enables fast charging. Regular USB is 500ma, the stock HTC chargers are 1000ma (1amp) that have faster charging.

Sent from my HTC One XL

Sorry, it could be higher amperage, i dont know exactly and I'm hardly an expert on electricity

sugarbooger

Aug 23, 2012
+1 for the blackberry charger. The cord is way longer too so you can prance around while its plugged in.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2

Reactions: sropedia

Ravenmtx

Aug 23, 2010
I use the stock HTC charger when I'm traveling. I replaced my wall sockets at home with ones that have USB ports in them. They work perfectly fine. I believe the ones I have are about 1 amp.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1357659229260.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1357659229260.jpg
    179.3 KB · Views: 205

venelar

Jan 27, 2007
Baton Rouge
I use the stock HTC charger when I'm traveling. I replaced my wall sockets at home with ones that have USB ports in them. They work perfectly fine. I believe the ones I have are about 1 amp.

Sent from my HTC One XL using xda app-developers app

I was just thinking the other day it would be cool if they made those. Got something on my to do list now!

jeifei72

May 10, 2011
i would be wary of HTC ebay wall chargers, there's probably tons of fakes out there. I somehow managed to buy a pair of fake HTC "oem" headphones the other day that lasted about two days before one ear broke (not to mention the phone controls were WACK).

Reactions: ECEXCURSION

Dramamoose

Jan 11, 2013
I'd suggest going to amazon and getting an amazonbasics cable. They're really cheap, they make long ones, and I've had great experiences with them. As for wall chargers, I've had good luck with my one x using BlackBerry, HTC, amazon (for Kindle fire) and nook chargers. Just find one with nice amperage.

Sent from my One X using xda app-developers app

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Apparently they are a higher voltage but they charge the phone faster and are safe to use. Also you can get them for cheapo online

Sent from my HTC One XL
    +1 for the blackberry charger. The cord is way longer too so you can prance around while its plugged in.

Sent from my HTC One XL using Tapatalk 2
    i would be wary of HTC ebay wall chargers, there's probably tons of fakes out there. I somehow managed to buy a pair of fake HTC "oem" headphones the other day that lasted about two days before one ear broke (not to mention the phone controls were WACK).
    Checkout monoprice.com . We get all our cables and chargers there