On MK2 with safestrap...ROM question

Search This thread

nofxn

Sep 15, 2011
Now from what I have read safestrap just creates a virtual rom kind of like booting off a different hard drive? So my question is if I install a rom onto my external SD card via safe strap will it work just quick and well as if I had it on my internal phone memory?

Also can I flash cyanogen into one of my slots? Or has it been buggy with safestrap?

I am just looking for a rom that will save my battery, be fairly stable, and I need to be able to use MHL.

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
Rom slot can't be created on extsd card...Also no asop or cm based roms can be used. There are threads to read...

sent by bajarom v2.2 kitkat

nofxn

Sep 15, 2011
Rom slot can't be created on extsd card...Also no asop or cm based roms can be used. There are threads to read...

The one downfall of XDA is that all the lingo is hard to absorb. Makes understanding anything I read very difficult.

Coming from a S3 the unlocking of the bootloader was easy and so were flashing roms with CWM.

Can you suggest me a good safestrap rom that will help my poor battery and be very quick with the least amount of bloatware garbage?

decaturbob

Mar 30, 2011
Decatur
The one downfall of XDA is that all the lingo is hard to absorb. Makes understanding anything I read very difficult.

Coming from a S3 the unlocking of the bootloader was easy and so were flashing roms with CWM.

Can you suggest me a good safestrap rom that will help my poor battery and be very quick with the least amount of bloatware garbage?

On mk2..which needs ss 3.71, there is a thread that has a list of compatible roms. ..