headphones help

Search This thread

kichoufumetsu

Jun 14, 2010
my G2x is acting weird. or it's acting like it should and i don't like it...one of the two. lol
either way, i'm a night time security guard, so i use headphones to listen to music and/or audiobooks while i'm working. thing is, i also use the alarm on my phone in 15 minute increments to make sure i'm awake. my alarm sound won't play through my headphones. and for some reason, my notification sounds play in my headphones AND my phone speaker.
q: is there a way to get ALL audio through the headphones instead? i fell asleep on shift the other night cause i didn't hear the alarm go off cause the phone was in my pocket while the headphones were in my ear.
please help.

fadownjoo

Oct 26, 2009
Try a different alarm app from the market? Ive never used one besides the stock one but its worth a try.

theking_13

Dec 20, 2011
Florida
That's the way the stock rom is. Download a CM7 based rom, I recommend EaglesBlood, and in CM Settings, you get an option to where to play ringtones, notifications, and alarms (either through speaker, headphones, or both).

Sent from my amazing LG G2x running Bionix Reloaded v1.4 :D

Reactions: Волк

Волк

Jan 7, 2012
San Diego
Nexus 9
Google Pixel 6 Pro
lol, I should have looked at this thread sooner. I just had this happen on HFS (or rather just noticed it) and went, eeeeeewwwwwwwwww. Going to mention it to Hell and see what he things about trying to incorporate it in to the next ROM.

theking_13

Dec 20, 2011
Florida
lol, I should have looked at this thread sooner. I just had this happen on HFS (or rather just noticed it) and went, eeeeeewwwwwwwwww. Going to mention it to Hell and see what he things about trying to incorporate it in to the next ROM.

There's not CM7 options in Hellfire? I've never used the rom except to see what last longer on my phone, EB won it for me.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    That's the way the stock rom is. Download a CM7 based rom, I recommend EaglesBlood, and in CM Settings, you get an option to where to play ringtones, notifications, and alarms (either through speaker, headphones, or both).