FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: Do you like as many options as humanly possible be stuffed into your ROM of choice?

YES! The more, the better!

17 Vote(s)
39.53%
NO! KISS...keep it simple stupid!

12 Vote(s)
27.91%
Sometimes...I like options but can always go back.

12 Vote(s)
27.91%
I don't care, but it lets everyone be happy.

2 Vote(s)
4.65%

[Q&A/T] - [AOSPA 4.4.4 KTU84P] ParanoidAndroid 4.4+ G2

3,653 posts
Thanks Meter: 2,168

By Jank4AU, Recognized Contributor on 25th November 2013, 02:14 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
6th April 2014, 05:38 PM |#1701  
Thanks Meter: 65

More
trying since this morning to DL the rom still no success... hosting down?
The Following User Says Thank You to kbkang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kbkang Ad-Free
6th April 2014, 06:31 PM |#1702  
Thanks Meter: 37

More
Exclamation dr87's Kernel
anyone have an issue after flashing @dr87 kernel v7? im running the latest PA on my D802 and tried flashing the kernal last night with twrp and it hung at the lg logo... mind me if ive done it wrong im a noob i just recently threw my icrap in the bin had enough of the thing. please help i want a custom kernal with overclocking just for ****s n giggles i guess lol

EDIT: btw i can still access recovery and recovered from my backup i made before the attempt. tho i would like to use this kernel

EDIT 2: also tried @ayysir kernel and had the same result each time phone had delvik and cache cleared kernel flashed then left to reboot for 10-15 min with no avail. any ide
6th April 2014, 06:45 PM |#1703  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 3

More
i cant boot after installing furnace kernel,i just upgraded into 4.2 beta 3 but after installing furnace kernel i cant boot any one having this problem?
6th April 2014, 06:49 PM |#1704  
Thanks Meter: 677

Donate to Me
More
Where can I change settings like Pie control while using immersive mode, or enabling the left side status bar pull down thingy... so settings like these?

When I first used these features, it asked me if I want to use this or that (or ask later), but now I can't seem to find to change those settings manually.
6th April 2014, 06:59 PM |#1705  
Flag Jakarta
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hid3rs

Where can I change settings like Pie control while using immersive mode, or enabling the left side status bar pull down thingy... so settings like these?

When I first used these features, it asked me if I want to use this or that (or ask later), but now I can't seem to find to change those settings manually.

you cant reset it in setting - back up & reset - reset interface CMIIW
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Goodsdept For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Goodsdept Ad-Free
6th April 2014, 08:48 PM |#1706  
Flag Rolla, MO
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Since Hybrid Properties and the theming engine are not yet implemented what are you guys using for applying icon packs for the time being? I am looking to flash from PA 3.99+ to the latest build of PA 4 today and wanted to ask before I (finally) take the plunge
6th April 2014, 11:07 PM |#1707  
Flag Zürich
Thanks Meter: 115

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlohff

Since Hybrid Properties and the theming engine are not yet implemented what are you guys using for applying icon packs for the time being? I am looking to flash from PA 3.99+ to the latest build of PA 4 today and wanted to ask before I (finally) take the plunge

I use unicon with xposed

Sent from my LG-D802 using Tapatalk
8th April 2014, 04:44 AM |#1708  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Can I use the VS980 on ATT? I was under the impression it was supported. I does not seem to like the SIM.

-Mike
8th April 2014, 04:50 AM |#1709  
Flag Rolla, MO
Thanks Meter: 39

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by berrmich

Can I use the VS980 on ATT? I was under the impression it was supported. I does not seem to like the SIM.

-Mike

Not at all. The d800 variant is the ONLY version you should use on the AT&T. I would suggest a complete wipe and installation of the d800 version. I hope this helps.
8th April 2014, 05:14 AM |#1710  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by cmlohff

Not at all. The d800 variant is the ONLY version you should use on the AT&T. I would suggest a complete wipe and installation of the d800 version. I hope this helps.

oh.. can I use the d800 rom on the Verizon phone?
8th April 2014, 06:51 AM |#1711  
OP Recognized Contributor
Flag Alabama
Thanks Meter: 2,168

Donate to Me
More
Quote:
Originally Posted by berrmich

oh.. can I use the d800 rom on the Verizon phone?

@berrmich - NO! Use the VS980 build. It's the last one in the list of New Downloads. If you're viewing it on your phone it isn't visible, but it's still there. Just click in the empty space below the last listed version, the LS980, and you'll get it. For some reason the VS980 icon just isn't showing.

Sent from my LG-D800 using Tapatalk
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)