Build 003 Hotfix 1 - 01JUN11
This is a pure CyanogenMod ROM, built from CyanogenMod, FreeXperia, and Sony Ericsson sources.
This is based on the BravoC Froyo-Stable branch of CM 6.1.1. This ROM does NOT include any Arc APKs, extra theming, etc. This is just CyanogenMod.
A huge thanks to Cyanogen, jerpelea, zdzihu, and the FreeXperia team, tsuyo.kou, TripNRaVeR, DooMLorD, and many others.
0. If you are not already on baseband 2.0.52: Flash Baseband 2.0.52 from here with FlashTool from here.
1. Flash 1_kX10_CM6_003.zip;
2. (Optional) Flash 2_kX10_CM6_gapps_003.zip;
3. Flash 3_kX10_CM6_Hotfix_1.zip;
4. Reboot from recovery and let the phone boot/reboot a couple of times. Once it comes on and stays on, you should have radio/3G/HSPA momentarily. First boot can take a couple of minutes, please be patient.
5. (Optional) Sign into your Google account and launch the Market at least once.
6. (Optional) Reboot into FreeRecovery and flash 4_NewMarket.zip
1_kX10_CM6_003.zip - 78.62MB
2_kX10_CM6_gapps_003.zip - 19.02MB
3_kX10_CM6_Hotfix_1.zip - 4.25MB
4_NewMarket.zip - 1.15 MB
Remember this is a dev thread, please do not junk it up.