FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

View Poll Results: What music player do you prefer?

Stock Samsung Music Player

29 Vote(s)
36.25%
Ice Cream Music Player

30 Vote(s)
37.50%
Miui Music Player

18 Vote(s)
22.50%
3 Music Player

6 Vote(s)
7.50%
If you have another favorite player post in forum

7 Vote(s)
8.75%

[ROM][JVZ][2.3.6][24.12.11] ZuBy's Rom v3.0 -16 Locks, 16 Toogles, Very Smooth & Fast

182 posts
Thanks Meter: 37

By zs0mby, Senior Member on 23rd November 2011, 11:31 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th November 2011, 08:23 PM |#101  
OP Senior Member
Flag Targu Mures

More
if you really want to know, I made benchmark test, and i posted them at first, but i read that test result are useless and irrelevant, so I stopped posting them, but if you want I can post them from now on, and I can make any benchmark test you want and post it, so you can exam it =)

29th November 2011, 08:28 PM |#102  
Account currently disabled
tri(p) city
Thanks Meter: 945

Donate to Me
More
your proving nothingmore than your ignorance in this subject
29th November 2011, 08:33 PM |#103  
OP Senior Member
Flag Targu Mures

More
if they say that it increases performance I believe them because they are the experts in what ar they doing, and i'm pretty sure they made every test possible to prove their theory
30th November 2011, 12:07 AM |#104  
Flag Penang
Thanks Meter: 4,541

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by $omator

whats wrong with below statement

battery life incrased? compared to what, how measured, what gain
performance increased? compared to what, how measured, what gain

you should know that such statement is pure bs :]

its like saying butter smooth, rock stable, amazing battery - freakin false marketing

It doesn't need to be backed up by numbers. Just having 1000 people to test it out and having more than 99% of them attest to having better performance and better battery life is enough to make a stand.

And they themselves make their own benchmarks/battery tests on games and real life testing over the course of 3+ months.

As I've reiterated many times before, benchmarks in Android are useless. especially Quadrant. You have to try it out yourself, before and after (there's a restore pack for ThunderBolt!) then make a conclusion. Just looking at numbers are useless. You'd be credible if you performed a test on it and say "I tested this and ThunderBolt! is useless", then I'll take your word for it.
The Following User Says Thank You to pikachu01 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift pikachu01 Ad-Free
30th November 2011, 08:23 AM |#105  
Thanks Meter: 2

More
i agreed.. benchmark are kinda useless.. you cant compare the smootheness with the numbers.. but they do gives some numbers that you could look at for your own judgement.. i`ve used the adrenaline shot, the thunderbolt and the supercharge, using different types of kernel on this rom and all of them resulting different benchmark number but to for me nearly the same smoothness.. i dont know about everybody else but on this rom i am more towards semaphore kernel 1.9.0 as it feels more snappy on my phone with the OC/UV setting.. but i havent tried the 2.0 yet... this is based on 1.0 that i tried.. so result may vary..
The Following User Says Thank You to ameenor For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ameenor Ad-Free
30th November 2011, 09:23 AM |#106  
Thanks Meter: 3

More
Hi,

Just wanted to say thanks for building and sharing this brilliant ROM.

I have been a JVR MilkyRom user for the past few months, and despite trying a number of other ROMS (inc CM7 and MIUI) I've not been able to find anything that runs as smooth or as fast on JVS or JVT.

That is until now!

My only comment is that I could get almost 5 days use on one charge of the battery with Milky, and I think I'll stuggle to get 2 1/2 with this - but otherwise it's pretty awesome!

I just wondered is the CPU overclocked/undervolted by default? If not - can this be included in the next release? MilkyRom had overclocked and undervolted perfectly to improve speed and save battery life (appreciating that these things are entirely subjective and based on my experience in using a ROM ).

Thanks in advance and keep up the good work - don't let others put you off with their pedantic comments as what you are working on is very much appreciated.
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to smollocks For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift smollocks Ad-Free
30th November 2011, 05:46 PM |#107  
Flag Cesenatico
Thanks Meter: 1

More
I want to take a minute and thank you for this great rom you made for us.
It's the fastest and the smoothest rom i ever tried, I hope you will keep up the good work and make other updates to. I love this theme and the rom.

It's beauty and performance combined

It's a SUPER ROM

(i will donate to if you promise to continue your work)
1st December 2011, 10:17 AM |#108  
OP Senior Member
Flag Targu Mures

More
thank you all for your support...I'm happy that you like my rom, and I will gladly continue to make this rom even better

The answer to Smollocks question is that is not overclocked, but i will make a version with semaphoren's kernel where you can overclock, I'm still testing it for now
1st December 2011, 01:30 PM |#109  
Flag Den Bosch (NL)
Thanks Meter: 537

More
I saw that semaphore kernel version 1.91 is out...., BTW great and good work for latest version zuby's rom v2!

Tapatalked
1st December 2011, 02:28 PM |#110  
Flag chennai
Thanks Meter: 15

More
good battery life ever (for me)..left with 51% at 07:56pm from 92% unplugged at 8:30 a.m, never had such battery life before .. thanks for this ROM..even though i faced 3 restart automatically since morning..

using v2. thanks again...
1st December 2011, 03:11 PM |#111  
OP Senior Member
Flag Targu Mures

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sivajithee

good battery life ever (for me)..left with 51% at 07:56pm from 92% unplugged at 8:30 a.m, never had such battery life before .. thanks for this ROM..even though i faced 3 restart automatically since morning..

using v2. thanks again...

i think the reboots are from the Host file
is anyone else experiencing same symptoms?
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
16 lockscreens, zs0mby, zuby

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)