By skvalex, Senior Member on 12th January 2012, 01:32 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
29th August 2017, 05:29 AM |#5971  
Inactive Recognized Contributor
Flag Cleveland
Thanks Meter: 3,808

Donate to Me
More
Stopped recording on my V20 for some reason.

Sent from my LG-LS997 using Tapatalk
29th August 2017, 11:39 AM |#5972  
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 1,951

More
Since the release of stable Oreo on 21st August, for the Marlin, this has stopped working. At least the automatic recording doesn't work, for outgoing calls. You have to tap on that Red dot to start recording. So I suppose the app can't detect that other party has answered the call or something. Incoming calls work though.

In any case, is there any app which is available on Play which has better compatibility? Paid/free anything.
The Following User Says Thank You to ithehappy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ithehappy Ad-Free
29th August 2017, 08:50 PM |#5973  
Thanks Meter: 92

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ithehappy

Since the release of stable Oreo on 21st August, for the Marlin, this has stopped working. At least the automatic recording doesn't work, for outgoing calls. You have to tap on that Red dot to start recording. So I suppose the app can't detect that other party has answered the call or something. Incoming calls work though.

In any case, is there any app which is available on Play which has better compatibility? Paid/free anything.

A major Android update broke an app that relies on low-level hardware to function? Color me surprised!
The Following User Says Thank You to kiefferbp For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift kiefferbp Ad-Free
29th August 2017, 10:49 PM |#5974  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiefferbp

A major Android update broke an app that relies on low-level hardware to function? Color me surprised!

No issues for me
Android O
Pixel XL
30th August 2017, 06:46 AM |#5975  
Flag Austin, TX
Thanks Meter: 31

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by ithehappy

@ithehappy @TJKV @zyonee

Go into Settings>Recording>"Start recording on answer", and uncheck that box.
The only difference will be that instead of the recording starting when they answer, there will be an extra few seconds recorded as it was ringing.

It's the delayed detection of the recipient of your call "answering" the phone that no longer works, not the actual automatic recording. I too have a Pixel XL on 8.0.0 and all is well aside from that minor functionality.
The Following 4 Users Say Thank You to Jon8RFC For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Jon8RFC Ad-Free
30th August 2017, 08:56 AM |#5976  
Flag Calcutta
Thanks Meter: 1,951

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiefferbp

Daft.

Reporting app doesn't work in the usual method on an updated version is called reporting a bug!
The Following User Says Thank You to ithehappy For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift ithehappy Ad-Free
30th August 2017, 10:35 AM |#5977  
Thanks Meter: 163

More
Is it supposed to work on Nougat? The button doesn't appear.. I use RR rom. But Lineage = Same.
30th August 2017, 12:05 PM |#5978  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
hi
i have the nexus 6p and i have magisk manager root
this app not work
i need this app plz
30th August 2017, 12:13 PM |#5979  
Flag Bansk√° Bystrica, Slovakia
Thanks Meter: 2,050

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom.q8

hi
this app not work
i need this app plz

Check few pages back, it was answered...
30th August 2017, 04:09 PM |#5980  
Thanks Meter: 72

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by freedom.q8

hi
this app not work
i need this app plz

What ROM? Stock?
1st September 2017, 12:59 AM |#5981  
Thanks Meter: 62

More
I am using cloud backup to drive.
But i am unable to find the folder where the uploads are placed in drive?
can anyone point me please? at sign in, it doesnt ask me a folder either, but uploads happen.. i dont know where.
Thanks.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
call rec, call recording, callrec

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)