Based on LGExtract method by Spyrosk's AIO TOOL FOR P990 (Optimus2x) which is very huge and hard to digest at first attempt, I stripped down his utility for our convenience of dissecting KDZ. THANKS A LOT TO SPYROSK
This is simple BATCH FILE utility which should dissect any LG KDZ file and provide us FLS, BIN, CAB, WDB and DLL files all in one folder place.
1) First unzip and copy the folder in any Drive (preferably D Drive, but its your choice)
2) If you check in Windows Explorer you should find a folder named as follows >>> "D:\KDZTOOL" or "C:\KDZTOOL"
3) Now copy your V10H_00.kdz in the same folder as shown in screenshot below.
4) Now open DOS command prompt (with Run As Administrator option) and give following DOS commands.
PROCKDZ V10H_00 LGP760 V10H
The syntaxt of above command is as follows.
PROCKDZ <KDZFILENAME> <DEVICE NAME> <SHORT VERSION NAME>
- <KDZFILENAME> = your original KDZ filename without KDZ file extension. Do not change filename on your own.
- <DEVICE NAME> = your device variant, but enter as shown above starting with "LGP"
- <SHORT VERSION NAME> = your own version but enter as shown above, only version
- Type Space between each parameter
D:\KDZTOOL>PROCKDZ V20D_00 LGP765 V20D
Give command and just wait for LONG LONG time until the message appears as everything is "DONE!"
Now open a new "D:\KDZTOOL\BIN" folder created inside and find all your files there (including TEMP files LGP760 _AP[*].bin, which you can delete, if you dont want.)
FLS = Fls file is baseband file of your device.
I have not hidden the results so you can see whats happening on screen and understand the simplicity of the batch file I have updated 7Zip to latest version so CAB file extraction is much faster than before.
Check mentioned folder, all your files should be there.
Tested OK on Windows 7 64bit, should work on XP, Vista, 2K and 32 bit too. Good Luck.
READ FAQ IN SECOND POST BELOW BEFORE ASKING QUESTIONS.