FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[ROM][3-15-2011]TPC Inspire 4g Stock ROM Optimized v2|OC|HSUPA|No Bloat

4,055 posts
Thanks Meter: 363

By twopumpchump, Inactive Recognized Developer / Retired Moderator on 7th March 2011, 01:24 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
16th January 2012, 05:35 AM |#1061  
Thanks Meter: 211

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Seanbest

I have her on CoreDroid now. Anything special I need to do prior to flashing? Had her on this modified stock ROM before with this radio combo before and it worked.

I see about flashing this, but not sure which to flash, plus I don't really want to format the entire sdcard as I don't have it backed up atm.

Well you see, the problem with flashing these old roms are some are EXT3, witch is an old partition "system" or whatever, newest roms are on EXT4.
Personally, I'd use Revolution HD rom, it's the latest build version and etc. It's the rom I use now, just because what I need is stability, and I'm very well provided of.
You'll find Revolution HD rom in the link above, and also in that same page you'll find a script called Super Wipe(right below the ROM's download link), that'll replace the one you linked in that last post. This is the one I use prior to flashing a new rom.
Anyways, hope I made myself helpful, if you need any help I'll be happy to help, but then we should use personal messages instead of flooding this thread(even tho its dead, it may become a zombie... hahaha jk).
Peace.
16th January 2012, 07:57 PM |#1062  
Flag Titusville, Fl
Thanks Meter: 32

More
Have you tried RumRunner? It is pretty much a stock gingerbread build, but tweaked and runs flawlessly.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using Tapatalk
2nd April 2014, 02:35 AM |#1063  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
I am still using inspire 4G. I need this optimized rom for that. Can I have those working links to download?
5th April 2014, 04:52 AM |#1064  
Flag Jacksonville, FL
Thanks Meter: 361

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by pokuri999

I am still using inspire 4G. I need this optimized rom for that. Can I have those working links to download?

I doubt you will get the links. This ROM is based off the original shipped rom on FROYO. You would be better served to utilize a Gingerbread rom or AOSPX ICS.
7th April 2014, 08:25 AM |#1065  
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by aybarrap1

I doubt you will get the links. This ROM is based off the original shipped rom on FROYO. You would be better served to utilize a Gingerbread rom or AOSPX ICS.

I have tried this Android Revolution HD 7.3 & 9.2(http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=964841) ROM. This is really good.
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
inspire, rooted, stock rom

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)