Urban Armor Case (UAG) for Note 2 (Update 1-19-2013)

Search This thread

razrzxcvbnm

Jul 10, 2012
To those who own the Navigator, does it turn yellowish or dirty? And is it prone to scratches? I've had my scout case for about 6 months and I'm also planning to get the Navigator.

freddirty

Dec 18, 2010
Budapest
Well it is a long time dead thread but maybe I can get an anser. Lets try:

My old case falling apart and I'am thinking about a new case for my N7100. I like the hybrid cases so this should be an ideal choice, but can I fit a standard bank card instead of the color plastic insert? That would be the ideal mobile payment platform :) Paypass based payments without the mobile app/screen stupidity.

RDI

Mar 21, 2006
Tampa, FL
www.RDI.us
The card that comes with it is white on one side and orange on the other. You don't have to use it. Or make one of your own. It's purpose is to make the phone easier to spot if put face down on a dark surface.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk

pbanj

Dec 22, 2011
i have this case for my note 2 and i have to say it is my favorite case out of all the cases i have used over the years on different phones. it adds enough to the phone to make it feel like its not going to snap in half but not so much that it makes the phone feel bulky.

Well it is a long time dead thread but maybe I can get an anser. Lets try:

My old case falling apart and I'am thinking about a new case for my N7100. I like the hybrid cases so this should be an ideal choice, but can I fit a standard bank card instead of the color plastic insert? That would be the ideal mobile payment platform :) Paypass based payments without the mobile app/screen stupidity.

i just checked and u would have to cut off the little pegs that are used to hold the little cards that come with it to be able to have a cc in there

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I don't currently have a Note 2 but I am the OP for the UAG case thread for the Galaxy S3. Just thought you might like what I received below. It looks like your getting the UAG cases now too, which are great cases BTW.

Update: You can order now. Cases ship early Feb.

http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/products/black-note-ii-case

http://www.urbanarmorgear.com/products/white-note-ii-case

FEATURES:

*Fits Galaxy Note ll
    *Feather-lite composite construction
    *Armor shell + impact resistant soft core
    *Screen protector with cleaning kit
    *Glare-free flash photos and uncompromised audio
    *Customizable vents keep things cool

If you want to read reviews and such my thread for the GS3 is below.
    http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?p=30064803
    guess what guys they sent me a reply to my email and gave me a discount for 10%
    the code is UAG10%PROMO

sumthing i guess :/
    Free inserts from home depot.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using xda app-developers app
    Upon further inspection I now see that the insert pics that I had taken and included with my original unpacking post didn't upload for some reason so without further adue...

Sent from my iPhone smokin' Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317
    Heres mine, just a few short and sweet pics to make everyone drool and know that your case IS INDEED COMING!!!

Sent from my iPhone smokin' Samsung Galaxy Note II SGH-I317