Remove All Ads from XDA
Honor 7x
Win an Honor 7X!

For God sake Samsung...

374 posts
Thanks Meter: 93

By irzero, Senior Member on 24th April 2014, 10:43 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
Why cant they do something better than the crappy chrome plastic around the bezel.

My Note 2 and Note 3 look dented and crap because of this poverty spec feature. Now the S5 has it too

All i want is some premium built quality and better speakers on this phone and it would be perfect.

For £550 we should get it, I cant live with IPS LCD so i have to go with Samsung.

Its like an abusive relationship this is. I cant live with it and i cant leave either.
The Following User Says Thank You to irzero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift irzero Ad-Free

24th April 2014, 11:35 PM |#2  
Thanks Meter: 6

More
I would gladly take the plastic over a poor screen.

I don't understand bitching about the plastics I put a case on all my phones (and have never broken a phone and have had a cell phone for 15 years). I'd be bitching about how the finger print scanner, heart rate monitor and the camera blur gimik doesn't work all that well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
24th April 2014, 11:41 PM |#3  
OP Senior Member
Thanks Meter: 93

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by bucket81

I would gladly take the plastic over a poor screen.

I don't understand bitching about the plastics I put a case on all my phones (and have never broken a phone and have had a cell phone for 15 years). I'd be bitching about how the finger print scanner, heart rate monitor and the camera blur gimik doesn't work all that well.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

i hate cases personally.

i have tempered glass and thats it.

Chrome plastic belongs on children's play jewellery not a £550 phone. They should have made the edge Stainless steel or something like that.
The Following User Says Thank You to irzero For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift irzero Ad-Free
25th April 2014, 12:27 AM |#4  
Thanks Meter: 25

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by irzero

Why cant they do something better than the crappy chrome plastic around the bezel.

My Note 2 and Note 3 look dented and crap because of this poverty spec feature. Now the S5 has it too

All i want is some premium built quality and better speakers on this phone and it would be perfect.

For £550 we should get it, I cant live with IPS LCD so i have to go with Samsung.

Its like an abusive relationship this is. I cant live with it and i cant leave either.

Just because a phone is made out of aluminium doesn't mean the quality is better. My HTC one still get dented when I drop it. It has scratch mark as well. It's also heavier and more slippery to hold.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to initial_k For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift initial_k Ad-Free
25th April 2014, 03:31 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 86

More
I agree.

When I saw the S5 I hated the chrome bezels.

SO SO SO UGLY.

Seriously.

Also thought the same when I saw the Note 3 for the first time.

Looks like an old design instead of a modern and fresh one.
25th April 2014, 03:37 AM |#6  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 29

More
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=B0SAUaXfRWI
25th April 2014, 04:30 AM |#7  
Flag Porto Alegre
Thanks Meter: 1,910

More
Quote:

Buy a Moto X, we got enough whining in other threads y'know...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dandroid13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dandroid13 Ad-Free
25th April 2014, 05:25 AM |#8  
Flag San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,040

More
Quote:

Just go back to a flip phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
25th April 2014, 06:01 AM |#9  
Flag Porto Alegre
Thanks Meter: 1,910

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by barondebxl

Just go back to a flip phone.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk

Or maybe this

It has an AMOLED screen...
The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to dandroid13 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift dandroid13 Ad-Free
25th April 2014, 06:02 AM |#10  
Flag San Diego, CA
Thanks Meter: 2,040

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by dandroid13

Or maybe this

Quote:
Originally Posted by dandroid13

Or maybe this