[APP][27 April 2011] GRemote Pro v1.5.12 -shortcuts for profiles

Search This thread

raphmeyer

Dec 1, 2008
Awesome Program, but Multimedia-Keys dont work...

First of all, thats a really great Program.

But I also have some problems with the Multimedia-Keys. The whole Program works, just the play, stop and forward, backward Keys dont work.:confused:

Any idea what the Problem could be?

(HTC Touch Pro, Windows XP Media Center, GRemote 0.5)

1999TL

Jul 28, 2007
Washington D.C.
First of all, thats a really great Program.

But I also have some problems with the Multimedia-Keys. The whole Program works, just the play, stop and forward, backward Keys dont work.:confused:

Any idea what the Problem could be?

(HTC Touch Pro, Windows XP Media Center, GRemote 0.5)

I would like to know this as well. Everything works so flawlessly except for that. However, I"m on Vista ultimate x32

lastnikita

Sep 3, 2006
GRemote.exe
InvalidOperationException
Unable to perform operation.

à Sensors.SamsungGSensor.DeviceIoControl(Int32 controlCode, Int32[] inBuffer, Int32[] outBuffer)
à Sensors.SamsungGSensor.GetGVector()
à Sensors.SamsungGSensor.GSensorThread()

teddyen66

Sep 20, 2005
:)

Great work! :)

works nicely on my HTC X7500.
But like on my Diamond, the media buttons doesn't work, only Volume up/down.
It is too bad since this is a function I would really use alot.

christian15213

Jan 2, 2007
this frustrates me because what is the point of using this if it isn't wireless... hooking up through an "internet" connection isn't feasible but at home... am I missing something... :mad:

I love it but I am frustrated

lastnikita

Sep 3, 2006
will crash on every wakeup when the device is turned on.
lots of connection timeouts after a while.
still can't minimize it, please make it non-fullscreen (as an option), we need the topbar !

csanad55

Sep 27, 2008
nice one

very nice app but I get a "connection timeot" after 30secs so I can't use it.what's the matter?using touch diamond with official1.93 ROM.THNX!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hi,
    I've just released new version specially for android (WM is not touched). Here are changes:

- voice command - launch any application you want using voice!
    - new Honeycomb application skin
    - redesigned menus and options
    - get more options in skins list - if you prefer old applets design you can download it from app
    - scroll to current track when you load page with containing this track
    - current track indicator
    - memory optimization
    - fixed problem with some buttons on gingerbread

attachment.php

But the most important change is new price - now it is only $4.95!!!

Regards,
    Marcin.

wizard.png

wol.png

Cheers,
    Marcin.

Please visit us:

http://gbmsoftware.com/

Unsigned drivers problem?
    Fixed - just install latest version

--------Description below is for non-Pro version--------

What we have now?

• GCenter - place to select controller type
    • GMouse - mouse control like Logitech MX Air (not the same)
    • Touchpad - applet which emulates laptops touchpad with a scroll area (dpad centre is left mouse button, useful for drag&drop)
    • GPad - especially for Media Center (generates arrow keys, Enter, Backspace, Esc, Alt+F4, StartMenu)
    • GMedia - multimedia keys for Windows Media Player (VolUP, VolDown, Play/Pause,Stop,Next, Prior)
    • Keyboard - Now you can use any SIP method including the hardware keyboard in HTC Touch Pro. Extra keys on screen Ctrl, Alt (three state), Esc, Del, Tab
    • GRace - thanks to PPJoy we have analogue game controller with 2 axis and 12 buttons. It is similar to NiiMe for Nokia, but only steering wheel for now.
    GRace quick howto:
    - Download and install PPJoy (click green download button on the right side on his site)
    - Go to "Control Panel->Paraller Port Joystick"
    - Click Add button and select "Virtual joysticks" for "Paraller Port", and "Controller 1" for "Controller number".
    - Now windows detect new hardware and should automatically find required drivers (if not try to install drivers manually from this directory C:\Program Files\Parallel Port Joystick)
    -Run GRemteServer and you should see info on GRace tab "PPJoy status: driver opened succesful"
    - Now you can calibrate you controler using standard windows functions (Control Panel->Game controllers->PPJoy Virtual joystick 1"->Properties...)

FAQs:

• Installation guide with USB connection howto
    • Bluetooth connection howto
    • This program uses 5656 UDP port so open this port to your firewall configuration
    • if you are using Windows Firewall and have problems with connection try this help.
    • if you are using ESET Smart Security (Nod32) you can fallow this steps. Remember to restart GRemoteServer after you finish configure ESS.
    • if you get "Connecton timeout" message, please check your firewall. In all probability it is the source of problems with connection.

Requirement
    - Microsoft .NET Compact Framework 3.5 (cab)

And last, but not least - I really appreciate the help of new GRemote designer - Expo7. He does a lot of good job so Donate him if you like GRemote design!!!

Screenshots
    v5.1.jpg
    v5.2.jpg

Changelog

Enjoy,
    Marcin Baliniak.

Please do not distribute this files on other sites. If you wan you can put URL to this topic.

To find latest version go to this location.

Older versions:
    GRemote_v0.3.0_qvga.zip
    GRemote_v0.3.0_vga.zip
    GRemote_v0.3.0_wqvga.zip
    ---
    GRemote_v0.5.0_qvga.zip
    GRemote_v0.5.0_vga.zip
    GRemote_v0.5.0_wqvga.zip

---
    GRemote_v0.5.1_qvga.zip
    GRemote_v0.5.1_vga.zip
    GRemote_v0.5.1_wqvga.zip
    GRemote_v0.5.1_wvga.zip
    Hi,
    I have one small request for everyone who use pro version. I've just finish new version for WM phones. All settings tab and welcome screen was changed, so please try it and give me a feadback about this version. All gfx looks ok on your phone ? If you have any problems please pos a screenshot about this situation. If works fine on your device please write small post like "Works fine on HD2".

Cheers,
    Marcin.

This package doesn't have an QVGA skin availible.
    Though I checked the WQVGA, which works somewhat compressed.

Also, didn't get it to work on the Niki
    It just wil not connect over BT.
    It seems this update is mostly for Android users. Is there any benefit to me upgrading? My specs are listed below.

Device OS version - WM6.5.3
    PC OS version - Windows 7 Pro x64
    Network encryption - WPA2
    Frequency - 2.4GHz 802.11g

If I should provide more information, please let me know. This was all I could think of to provide offhand.

Hi!

This function/fixes goes to WM and Android so if you need this you should upgrade.

• support for more keybard languages and symbols
    • 'client connected' and 'disconnected' event
    • faster files/tracks list loading
    Btw. sometimes we fix something and forget to add to changelog - so it is worth to upgrade always ;)

Regards,
    Marcin.
    New music widget comming soon...

In next few days we should release new version for android devices win new music widgets... In new release you can also find Chinese and Russian translations... Now need to check BT connection problem in HD2.

Cheers,
    Marcin.
    New version for Android and new price $4.95!!!

Hi,
    We just released new version for android devices. New version contains changes listed below:
    - added translations: Czech, Russian, Chinese
    - new GRemotePro music Widget 4x2 - if you have a problems with widgets please remove application and install again
    - new layout for old (4x1) music widget
    - fixed communication problem in widget
    - fixed some FC reported by users

But the most important change is new price - now it is only $4.95!!!

Regards,
    Marcin.