[INFO/FAQ] Unofficial CyanogenMod 9 Nightlies for vendor Ace (Asus Transformer Prime)

Search This thread

NemesisRE

Feb 6, 2009
Karlsruhe
nrecom.net
anyone flashed the latest nightly?

Yes and it works really good but this was already posted in the other thread at dev section which was deleted instead of merging with this thread...

known issues are:
  • dock battery is not displayed
  • softkeyboard pops up when writing with dock
  • dock keyboard is qwerty only
  • not all dock keyboard shortcut buttons working
  • mobile signal indicator is displayed

rest seams to work really smooth

EDIT: it looks like CM9 has a much greater power drain

Last edited:

robamacaf

Mar 19, 2012
I installed this back on my prime when I first saw the thread. I have 2 quick questions.

1.) They are called nightlies but looking at the link on the cyanogenmod website (it was posted in the first post) it looks as if it hasn't been updated in 2 weeks. Can anyone confirm this?

2.) Is it possible to go back to stock if I want to? i do notice this isn't THAT much better or different than stock but I miss some things that stock had, like the IPS+ setting, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Striatum_bdr

May 29, 2011
Marseille
I installed this back on my prime when I first saw the thread. I have 2 quick questions.

1.) They are called nightlies but looking at the link on the cyanogenmod website (it was posted in the first post) it looks as if it hasn't been updated in 2 weeks. Can anyone confirm this?

2.) Is it possible to go back to stock if I want to? i do notice this isn't THAT much better or different than stock but I miss some things that stock had, like the IPS+ setting, etc.

Thanks in advance!

Nightly is a generic term, if no change is made to sources no new built is compiled by buildbot. And recently CM team had a big hardware failure a ahad to buy new servers (they made a donation call).

Considering coming back to stock: you can use your CWM backup (you made one before flashing right ?), or just take a look in dev section to pick a stock based ROM.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This thread is reserved for the nightly builds of CyanogenMod 9 for the Asus Transformer Prime

DOWNLOAD LINK IS CURRENTLY DOWN

logo.png

** These CyanogenMod builds are highly experimental and unsupported.
    ** Please refrain from submitting bug reports for any issues
    ** you may encounter while running one of these builds.
    ** Submitting bug reports on nightly builds is the leading
    ** cause of male impotence.

What are Nightly builds? - Auto compiled build of the latest CyanogenMod source from github. This version change each night and aren't officialy supported.
    If you find bugs/issues you can/must discuss here (do not submit nightlies bug on CyanogenMod issue tracker).

Warning : Not for new user, flash this build only if you know what you are doing !!!

INSTRUCTIONS:

First Flash
    1. Root your device and unlock bootloader. (tutorials in the XDA Android Development)
    2. Do a Nandroid backup. (the latest build may not be as stable as the last)
    3. WIPE (wipe data/factory reset + wipe dalvik cache partition)
    4. flash the ROM
    5. Optionally install the Google addon

There are no Google Apps bundled with CM ROMs, because Google asked Cyanogen to remove copyrighted apps, after flashing rom don't forget to flash Google Addon package if you want it.

View ChangeLog by igor.tonky

cd7rkv2

Latest Version: http://download.cyanogenmod.com/?device=tf201
    before flash is recommended to check the md5sum

Google Addon: http://goo-inside.me/gapps/

Please visit the CyanogenMod Wiki for step-by-step installation walkthroughs and tons of other useful information.

Edited thread title and moved to General to conform to normal convention for these CyanogenMod tracking threads.

The builds are/will be official. They're not unofficial, they're on the get.cm site and are hosted on mirror.sea.tdrevolution.net, which is a CM server.