$100 via Paypal to help me root my phone remotely

Search This thread

Novakingwai

Mar 10, 2013
I will pay you $100 to help me root my phone. We will use Teamviewer and Teamspeak/Skype/Vent or any kind of VOIP program. I would like you to talk me through the steps. Who's up for it? I will even pay you 1st.

robertmoore208

Mar 30, 2011
Post Falls
No I have the version 1. I defered the update. :)

My advice to you is to watch the videos by Owen Beals in the dev thread... I'm saying this because you should have an idea what's going on so you don't have to pay for things easy enough to do them yourself.. There is instructions laid out there step by step. A man could lose a lot of money paying for each and every step to freeing their phone, root, unlock, and s- off.. When instructions are followed it's easy

DROID DNA 5

Last edited:

Novakingwai

Mar 10, 2013
My advice to you is to watch the videos by Owen Beals in the dev thread... I'm saying this because you should have an idea what's going on so you don't have to pay for things easy enough to do them yourself.. There is instructions laid out there step by step. A man could lose a lot of money paying for each and every step to freeing their phone, root, unlock, and s- off.. When instructions are followed it's easy

DROID DNA 5

I have tried watching videos. I usually enjoy figuring things out myself. The problem is that so many of these videos are months outdated, the links to download the files are dead, and they skip some basic steps assuming you've rooted before. :)

atsoca

Jun 24, 2010
Lynbrook
rjacosta.com
Charles

I will pay you $100 to help me root my phone. We will use Teamviewer and Teamspeak/Skype/Vent or any kind of VOIP program. I would like you to talk me through the steps. Who's up for it? I will even pay you 1st.

Charles has done MANY remote setups and troubleshootins for me and many others over the years
spent alot of late nights working on stuff that I messed up...he is a pit bull that dont give up until its done
and he follows up with ya after a bit to make sure its all perfect
besides that he's just a cool dude...he's kinda like the android yoda

ive said this to him many many times....and ill say it again......
THANK YOU

Rob

drumz0rz

Mar 22, 2011
Wow, $100 for ~20 minutes worth of work? I don't know how I feel about someone making triple digits following a few instructions while the guys who made it all possible are just begging for donations...

Novakingwai

Mar 10, 2013
Charlies The Man thanks so much! He did much more than just installed it for me. He walked me through it, helped me set up some things, and he offered his contact info for future help!

He didn't even want the whole $100. So I'm splitting 1/2 to him and 1/2 to the developers of the ROM, b/c so far the 10 minutes that I've played with it I'm so much happier than the stock Verizon crap.

jlevy73

Nov 8, 2009
Los Angeles
Charlies The Man thanks so much! He did much more than just installed it for me. He walked me through it, helped me set up some things, and he offered his contact info for future help!

He didn't even want the whole $100. So I'm splitting 1/2 to him and 1/2 to the developers of the ROM, b/c so far the 10 minutes that I've played with it I'm so much happier than the stock Verizon crap.

And that's what XDA is all about. We were all a noob once, sometimes people forget this. When you become an elite developer hopefully you'll remember this thread :)

Top Liked Posts