Win an Honor 7X!

[Game][1.6+] Fruit Link - Exciting puzzle Fruit Game

191 posts
Thanks Meter: 29

By new_generation, Senior Member on 20th November 2013, 04:59 AM
Post Reply Email Thread
Dear friend,
Hope you are good.
Today I want to introduce to you my favorite free game: Fruit Link.

You can download game on Google: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ateamdroid.fruitlink

Fruit Link is an exciting puzzle fruit game with amazing gameplay, missions and new boosters for fan of Match 3 Games.
With instruction from Butterfly Angel, you will enjoy the time in fruit garden, and try to connect 2 same lovely emotional fruits within 3 lines to get scores, coins, boosters, gold.
★ ★ ★ ★★ MAIN FEATURES ★ ★ ★ ★
✔ Nice graphics with Butterfly Angel, Emotional Fruits, Fruit Garden
✔ 3 games modes and 5 missions. 96 levels in Campaign mode
✔ 4 boosters: Timer, Hint (Search), Refresh, Fruit Bomb (boom the rock or fruit)
✔ Collect coins and buy boosters in Fruit Garden Store
✔ Global leaderboard
✔ Cool animation effects: Fruit Link, Fruit Hint, Fruit Refresh, Fruit Bomb, Fruit Booster effects.

★ ★ ★ ★ ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY ★ ★ ★ ★
✔ 3 game modes: Campaign (96 levels), Endless, Free Style
✔ 5 missions:
ღ Time mission
ღ Score mission
ღ Collect Gold mission
ღ Collect Gold & Time
ღ Collect Gold & Score
✔ Be careful with the Rock, it will make the line unconnected. Use bomb to destroy it.
You can download game on Google: play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.ateamdroid.fruitlink

Best Wishes To You.
Steven.
The Following 3 Users Say Thank You to new_generation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift new_generation Ad-Free

20th November 2013, 08:00 AM |#2  
OP Senior Member

More
You can watch the video game on You Tube at address: youtube.com/watch?v=ym2IKfUoTmQ
to view game design, effection, gameplay and more.

Quote:
Originally Posted by new_generation

Dear friend,
Hope you are good.
Today I want to introduce to you my favorite free game: Fruit Link.

Fruit Link is an exciting puzzle fruit game with amazing gameplay, missions and new boosters for fan of Match 3 Games.
With instruction from Butterfly Angel, you will enjoy the time in fruit garden, and try to connect 2 same lovely emotional fruits within 3 lines to get scores, coins, boosters, gold.
★ ★ ★ ★★ MAIN FEATURES ★ ★ ★ ★
✔ Nice graphics with Butterfly Angel, Emotional Fruits, Fruit Garden
✔ 3 games modes and 5 missions. 96 levels in Campaign mode
✔ 4 boosters: Timer, Hint (Search), Refresh, Fruit Bomb (boom the rock or fruit)
✔ Collect coins and buy boosters in Fruit Garden Store
✔ Global leaderboard
✔ Cool animation effects: Fruit Link, Fruit Hint, Fruit Refresh, Fruit Bomb, Fruit Booster effects.

★ ★ ★ ★ ADDICTIVE GAMEPLAY ★ ★ ★ ★
✔ 3 game modes: Campaign (96 levels), Endless, Free Style
✔ 5 missions:
ღ Time mission
ღ Score mission
ღ Collect Gold mission
ღ Collect Gold & Time
ღ Collect Gold & Score
✔ Be careful with the Rock, it will make the line unconnected. Use bomb to destroy it.

Best Wishes To You.
Steven.

23rd November 2013, 03:42 AM |#3  
OP Senior Member

More
Dear friends,
You can send request or any problems at this address: www.facebook.com/ateamdroid
Thanks.
The Following User Says Thank You to new_generation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift new_generation Ad-Free
3rd December 2013, 03:21 AM |#4  
OP Senior Member

More
Wink
Fruit Link is now appear on Top New Free Games of Google Play. Thanks friends who has supported us.
Many players love boosters (bonuses) with cool effection & view position on Top Scores table.
You can download game on Google Play: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...roid.fruitlink
11th December 2013, 07:25 AM |#5  
Thanks Meter: 7

More
Look amazing. I will play it !
The Following User Says Thank You to mobile_lover_89 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift mobile_lover_89 Ad-Free
12th December 2013, 04:33 AM |#6  

More
How can I buy bomb, refresh the puzzle...? And where is my position in top scores?
Thank
12th December 2013, 05:18 AM |#7  
Account currently disabled
Thanks Meter: 0

More
Disappoint app, even can not play with friends.
12th December 2013, 02:28 PM |#8  
OP Senior Member

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by mobile_lover_89

How can I buy bomb, refresh the puzzle...? And where is my position in top scores?
Thank

Hi,
On Home screen, you click the Store Button (on top corner) to go Store Shop and buy boosters (bomb, refresh, hint...).
To view your position, you click the Top Scores button, and the section above the top scores list shows your position.
Hope this help
The Following User Says Thank You to new_generation For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift new_generation Ad-Free
13th December 2013, 04:47 AM |#9  

More
I found it, thank so much
15th December 2013, 09:40 AM |#10  

More
Wait for new update with more levels!
22nd April 2014, 09:59 AM |#11  
Thanks Meter: 4

More
Thumbs up
Quote:
Originally Posted by orcdl

Looks pretty cool. I like the graphics and butterfly angle

Thanks for sharing

Hihi. me too

Like game so much, when i played in level 50, it's so hard, u must link all fruit within 160s :
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)