Mic/Speaker phone issue

Search This thread

holysnikey

Apr 9, 2011
So I'm having an issue with my T-Mobile M8 regarding the microphone and muting during calls. It doesn't mute the mic during phone calls but then if I put the phone on speaker phone the other person can't hear me anymore. The issue started once I flashed AOSP ROMs I've tried 3 different ones and its present on all of them. Anyone know of a fix or what the issue is? I tried third party dialers and that didn't work either.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk

bpdev

Jun 13, 2012
Morgantown, WV
So I'm having an issue with my T-Mobile M8 regarding the microphone and muting during calls. It doesn't mute the mic during phone calls but then if I put the phone on speaker phone the other person can't hear me anymore. The issue started once I flashed AOSP ROMs I've tried 3 different ones and its present on all of them. Anyone know of a fix or what the issue is? I tried third party dialers and that didn't work either.

Sent from my One M8 using Tapatalk
Known issue with aosp. Only fix thus far is to flash back to sense.

sheek360

Apr 23, 2010
I had this issue too but then I went ahead and did the gpe conversion. I'm no longer having that problem. But now if I put the phone to my right ear the volume drops drastically. Can't win em all I guess.