FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[APP][2.0+] MiXplorer v6.x Released (fully-featured file manager)

5,588 posts
Thanks Meter: 29,532

By HootanParsa, Recognized Developer on 17th May 2011, 04:12 PM
Post Reply Email Thread
27th May 2016, 09:02 PM |#14031  
Thanks Meter: 58

More
A suggestion: can you make an option for dark or black theme?
Also, will you release it in the play store?
The Following User Says Thank You to sajed98 For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift sajed98 Ad-Free
27th May 2016, 10:10 PM |#14032  
Recognized Contributor
Thanks Meter: 8,230

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by sajed98

A suggestion: can you make an option for dark or black theme?
Also, will you release it in the play store?

MiXplorer is designed to be easily skin-able by its users, as stated in the original posts (OPs) of this thread. You could create a dark theme/skin of your own in Settings - Skins, or you could download and install one of the many user contributed skins from the Skins Gallery (to which there is a link in the OPs).

Question about PlayStore is answered many times previously in this thread, and can be easily found by searching for the word "PlayStore".

FYI: Reading OPs and doing basic searches are expectations (in fact a stated XDA rules).

[EDIT] @Regnas, I see you've posted the first theme/skin in the Gallery that uses tablet sized screen shots. Nice.
The Following 6 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
28th May 2016, 12:00 AM |#14033  
OP Recognized Developer
Thanks Meter: 29,532

More
A new build uploaded for testing media-store update and built-in USB OTG driver.
Thanks.
The Following 28 Users Say Thank You to HootanParsa For This Useful Post: [ View ]
28th May 2016, 12:51 AM |#14034  
Recognized Contributor

More
Media store refresh - Looking good.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HootanParsa

A new build uploaded for testing media-store update and built-in USB OTG driver.
Thanks.

MiXplorer_v6.4.2.BETA_B1605281 with "Update media store" enabled, on CM12.1/L5.1.1, SuperSU 2.65.
Media store refresh on external SD while viewing in Windows Explorer via USB-MTP looking good, even better than in MiX 6.2.5:

- MiX file/folder copy and new file/folder reflected immediately in Windows Explorer with no action required in MiX or Windows.
- MiX file/folder deletions are reflected in windows Explorer after F5 refresh and typical MTP connection scan, sometimes with F5 even without that scan.
- New file/folder in created in Windows Explorer reflected in MiX after refresh file list.

So awesome! Thanks HP!
The Following 5 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
28th May 2016, 01:03 AM |#14035  
Thanks Meter: 150

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by IronTechmonkey

@Regnas, I see you've posted the first theme/skin in the Gallery that uses tablet sized screen shots. Nice.

Thx..
Those screenshots are actually from my PC running Phoenix OS...

Cheers..
The Following User Says Thank You to Regnas For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift Regnas Ad-Free
28th May 2016, 02:54 AM |#14036  
Thanks Meter: 10

More
Quote:

Hi,
If there is any other app which works faster, please send me the test result with details. Thanks.

You can compare with the X-Plorer, it can open folders quickly and the speed of file transfer is 5.1 MB/s here in my network.

Using MiXplorer the opening of folders is slow and the transfer of files I could not even test.
28th May 2016, 07:09 AM |#14037  
Thanks Meter: 70

More
best file manager , thank you alot, but why not bring this awesome to play store
The Following User Says Thank You to lehongwang For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift lehongwang Ad-Free
28th May 2016, 07:12 AM |#14038  
Thanks Meter: 775

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lehongwang

best file manager , thank you alot, but why not bring this awesome to play store

See post #14034

A.R.I.S.E.Exodus™.9 Z3C SLiMM1.8 SU2.74 Xf85 AdvStKernel
28th May 2016, 07:48 AM |#14039  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 588

More
Yes, this is one of the best File Managers for Android OS.
Hence it needs/must to be available thru Google Play Store, and it should have its paid version either..
And the contradictions to the stated above [which is simply common sense] are irrelevant.. 🤔

Sent from quite brutal hTc 10 ..
28th May 2016, 08:22 AM |#14040  
Recognized Contributor

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by jauhien

Yes, this is one of the best File Managers for Android OS.
Hence it needs/must to be available thru Google Play Store, and it should have its paid version either..
And the contradictions to the stated above [which is simply common sense] are irrelevant.. ��

Here is some common sense: The desires, circumstances and decisions of the app's developer are not irrelevant. If you search this thread for "Playstore" you will see that this has been considered for quite some time and see why it has not yet been done. Meanwhile if you would like to reward HootanParsa for his hard work then feel free to purchase the MiXplorer Add-ons that are available in PlayStore. MiX Metadata: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...addon.metadata, MiX Signer: https://play.google.com/store/apps/d...r.addon.signer

... or you could help test MiXplorer and provide constructive feedback in this thread.
The Following 7 Users Say Thank You to IronTechmonkey For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift IronTechmonkey Ad-Free
28th May 2016, 09:32 AM |#14041  
Flag Dubai
Thanks Meter: 588

More
Quote:

Thanks.

At first: Thank you very much!
At second: I am not happy that there's no paid version available thru Google Play Store.
At third: As many things in this file manager turned out to be not intuitive - I want to know and/or understand about the OTG operation.
I have hTc 10. And I have installed hTc file manager from Google Play Store and it works perfect with any FAT32 formatted attached OTG drive.
However I even cannot figure out where to go inside MiExplorer seeking that OTG drive..
Moreover as far as I know before OTG drive will become available in MiExplorer - first I need to revoke control over the attached OTG drive from the System (or similar). How to perform this operation in MiExplorer? [spoiler] hTc file manager as you can see copying into the attached OTG drive with speed around 10 MB/s

[/spoiler] [spoiler] [/spoiler]
I am willing to help testing the MiExplorer OTG operation with my hTc 10 as this is a vital part of file manager operation unlike the image or other media preview.. 🤔

The Following User Says Thank You to jauhien For This Useful Post: [ View ] Gift jauhien Ad-Free
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
chm, cloud, encfs, epub, mix

Guest Quick Reply (no urls or BBcode)