[ROM][MTD] MIUI-V4 2.2.24 (Android 4.0.3) 2/26/12

Search This thread

matrixzone5

Jan 12, 2011
landing
I love my life :D great work xboxfan and all who helped u did a really gud job getting this out, cm9's battery is next to godliness haha hope to see that battery life with v4 cuz in miuigb I had deep sleep issues yeah my phone was an insomniac :p

Sent from my SPH-D700 using xda premium

Last edited:

xboxfanj

Recognized Developer
Apr 24, 2011
St. Louis
I love my life :D great work xboxfan and all who helped u did a really gud job getting this out, cm9's battery is next to godliness haha hope to see that battery life with v4 cuz in miuigb I had deep sleep issues yeah my phone was an insomniac :p

Thanks. Hopefully the battery will be good. For me, cm9 battery has been awful. Haven't run miuiv4 a full day yet, but for cm9, I usually don't even have battery left after school after no use sometimes to slight use once every two-three hours

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

shadowlink217

Dec 16, 2010
Try shadowkernel for battery life on CM9 (and possibly this rom.) I've been getting pretty fantastic battery life on it although I can't cite any stats at the moment. Definitely better than stock though.

mrcollpepper

Dec 21, 2011
tacoma
THANK YOU GUYS!!!!! You truly are the best devs in the free world. Thanks for all your hard work and hope to be able to give back a little to show my appreciation for what you guys do.

sent from only form of human interactions!

mrcollpepper

Dec 21, 2011
tacoma
Beware of the Voodoo Color green screen dragon, MIUI never truly has played too nice with Color.

I have never had a green screen problem with miui.us. I have with other roms though. But thanks for the heads up Apro, you have never led me wrong yet.

sent from only form of human interactions!

omair2005

Jul 26, 2007
Amazing work guys! Trading this ROM for a spin.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

ksmullins88

Dec 16, 2010
Detroit, MI
Sorry if i sound like a noob but do i flash cm9 first or miui first

had theme issues.. came here and checked the OP,
created the folder using root explorer.. wasnt sure about the permissions, but i left them.... and profit. thank you guys so effing much...

suggestion tho, include some instructions in the op... im pretty sure we need gapps with this. but please for the sake of others *****ing, include whether we need gapps and how to flash properly

i had some issues flashing over cm9 so i did a fresh install

Last edited:

kennysvgp08

Oct 15, 2011
I know I can't be the only one having difficulties, can some please give me a detailed explanation on how to get themes to work. Plus, CM9 kernels work right? Thank you so much to whoever answers :)

Reactions: Nashdogg

djjroc007

Apr 27, 2011
Detroit
Google Pixel 6
I know I can't be the only one having difficulties, can some please give me a detailed explanation on how to get themes to work. Plus, CM9 kernels work right? Thank you so much to whoever answers :)

Me too. Made the folder as instructed, but every time I apply a status bar from a theme , the 3g and signal bars overlap each other, and the rest of the status bar doesn't change at all. Tried some icons, and it appears most changed except for the phone icon. I know its an alpha, but has anyone gotten this figured out, or even have the same problem?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA App

lmsomb

May 2, 2010
Union City
Working great for me... cleared data-> flashed rom-> flashed the ics gapps from cm9 website and everything is good. No fc's so far. Amazing work as always

Sent from my SPH-D700 using XDA Premium App

bryanfritz1

Mar 23, 2009
Sycamore
I cleared all data and didn't install gapps and everything is smooth. My only complaint is that the battery bar option is gone. I'm bout to check out some kernels for oc, and uv.

sent from the other woman

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    nWjmu.png

The Epic MIUI Port Team Presents
    MIUI ICS v4
    Samsung Epic 4G
    Alpha 1

Warning adverted. 911 confirmed working!

Join us and watch the team work through bugs and see updates happening right in front of your eyes!
    MIUI Google Doc

Current Version: 2.2.24
    Download (please read the entire OP): http://miuiandroid.com/community/th...-v4-ics-alpha2-almost-everything-works.15621/

If you use a kernel, mod, or theme that is not included in this ROM, do not come to this thread to complain. Once you flash a mod, kernel, or theme, you are no longer using the MIUI v4 port bu Epic4GPortTeam

What Doesn't Work
    WiMax "4g"
    Themes if you don't create /data/system/theme/ (it should be fixed by default, but some need to do this fix)
    USB storage
    Occasional force closes (upstream)
    Sometimes sd is mean (read the fix below)

What Does Work
    Phone service (Fascinate MIUI porters & Epic CM team & darkierawr & marcusant)
    Physical keyboard and software keyboard (G2 MIUI devs & marcusant & xboxfanj & xBTx & CM team & Aluminous)
    Accelerometer (Epic CM team)
    Multi touch (Epic CM team)
    GPS (Epic CM team)
    SMS and MMS (darkierawr)
    Camera (Epic CM team)
    Video recording (Epic CM team)
    Everything else I forgot (Epic CM team, Samsung, Google, MIUI team, Nexus S MIUI porters, Fascinate MIUI porters, xboxfanj, marcusant, darkierawr, xBTx, etc.)

What Is Untested
    Small things here and there

If you find a bug, please run "adb logcat > logcat.txt" and attach the logcat with a detailed explanation on how to reproduce the bug in question.

DO NOT ASK ABOUT 4G

How to fix some problems that are reported (try these before reporting a bug)
    Code:
    Settings > Wireless & Networks > More... > Mobile Networks > System Select > Automatic
    Code:
    Dev Tools > Media Provider > Scan SD card

Thank you everyone for your hard work and patience

samurai kernel is up for Miui.v4 on the iap website...

Link: IAP website
    Yoink. Good work all!
    :p
    School takes up most of my day. Update eventually. Most likely today later on.

Sent from my AOKP/MIUI Epic 4G. I am an überkanger and proud!