Allview P7-Pro Root

Search This thread

GalaxyRSR

Apr 13, 2016
OnePlus 8T
Hello! Is there a way to root my Allview P7 Pro? I haven't found any app/software to root it. It would be nice if someone knows how to root it. If someone need info about the phone I can write it down later. Thanks in advice :)

jemmini

Apr 15, 2015
TWRP 3.0.3 for Allview P7 Pro

TWRP 3.0.3 for Allview P7 Pro (mt6737t)

Based on Android 6.0 firmware ver.P7_PRO / Fri Sep 9 08:34:39 CST 2016

Attachments

• TWRP_303_P7_PRO.zip
    12.2 MB · Views: 1,416
  • original_recovery_P7_Pro_20160909.zip
    9.7 MB · Views: 954
  • SR3-SuperSU-v2.79-SR3-20170114223742.zip
    5.6 MB · Views: 988

jemmini

Apr 15, 2015

Attachments

• root_scr.jpg
    root_scr.jpg
    80.6 KB · Views: 659
Reactions: GalaxyRSR

panda822

Jul 5, 2011
Hello! Is there a way to root my Allview P7 Pro? I haven't found any app/software to root it. It would be nice if someone knows how to root it. If someone need info about the phone I can write it down later. Thanks in advice :)

Hi.

If someone want to root this phone Allview P7 Pro you can do it by flashing TWRP and then SuperSU.

Here is the link for TWRP: https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B3-CwjCz7AuhdmRCR01TcHZvWkU/view?usp=drivesdk

You need to flash this with Sp flash tool http://spflashtool.com then from TWRP install Super Su https://xdaforums.com/apps/supersu/2014-09-02-supersu-v2-05-t2868133 and reboot.

I've rooted mine.

Good luck.

Reactions: GalaxyRSR

GalaxyRSR

Apr 13, 2016
OnePlus 8T
Can someone help me root my P7 PRO step by step? I really want to get rid to bloatware

First of all. The download the required files.
- TWRP Recovery
-Super SU
-SP Flash Tool

1) On your PC open up the Flash Tool, on the scatter select the file you have downloaded before.

(Before you proceed make sure you have enabled the Developer options by going to Settings -> About Phone -> And click the Build number until you see a little box saying that "You are now a developer". Now go back and head to advanced settings and go all the way down, where you'll see the Developer Options, go in, look for USB Debugging and turn it on.)

2)Move the Super SU zip file to your phone or SD card.

3) Now turn off your phone, click Download and connect your phone via USB cable and the process should start. A window should pop up saying Download Complete, and click OK.

4)Now disconnect your phone, press the Volume up button then the Power button until the screen lights up, then release it. The recovery should start up.

5)Now click Install and navigate to the file. The install and the interface is pretty simple so you won't have problems during it. After the installation is completed, click Reboot System and wait until the phone start up. Done! :)

Pls tell us if you don't understand something. (Sorry if I made a grammar mistake, but English is not my main language)

GOOD LUCK!

Sketch RPG2

Mar 6, 2017
I tried this twice and went with my phone to warranty 2 times. Cand someobe please tell me what have i done wrong? After installing TWRP OS stopped to boot (TWRP was working). I installed SuperSu and then the phone bricked. After some trying to restore it i ended up with the OS wiped....then i went to warranty. Is it because i installed Twrp with fastboot, i mean do i really need flash tool? Thanks in advance :3

panda822

Jul 5, 2011
I tried this twice and went with my phone to warranty 2 times. Cand someobe please tell me what have i done wrong? After installing TWRP OS stopped to boot (TWRP was working). I installed SuperSu and then the phone bricked. After some trying to restore it i ended up with the OS wiped....then i went to warranty. Is it because i installed Twrp with fastboot, i mean do i really need flash tool? Thanks in advance :3

I think it's time to try with flash tool.

Reactions: HailWhore

HailWhore

Jan 30, 2017
I think it's time to try with flash tool.
I FINALLY GOT IT WORKING!!!!
For those who think that their phone got bricked, listen 'ere.
After i installed TWRP phone stopped booting, it got in bootloop (i was able to get in recovery)
If this happens to you to, just install SuperSU (the exact version that is on the first page, first reply), it installs another boot image that will work. Your phone should boot properly now ( it might take up to 5 minutes to first boot, it happend to me, i got worried but it was alright).
Thank you so much, now i can finally do WHATEVER I WANT with my phone.

Top Liked Posts