[ROM][PORT][6/19] Mokee OS v2.0 come and get it!!!

Search This thread

Trekfan422991

Dec 1, 2009
wix.com
I have left the o3d .. I offer this up to anyone who wants to continue work on it.. ports are a great way to learn android ROM work..
And they are relatively easy..

defcomg

Dec 10, 2006
I have left the o3d .. I offer this up to anyone who wants to continue work on it.. ports are a great way to learn android ROM work..
And they are relatively easy..
If you gotta tutorial i can follow i have no prob continuing your work its just that i have seen many tutorials but most of them work on the asumptions that you already know how todo most of the work

Trekfan422991

Dec 1, 2009
wix.com
If you gotta tutorial i can follow i have no prob continuing your work its just that i have seen many tutorials but most of them work on the asumptions that you already know how todo most of the work

Google : "blindndumb" go to his website and click the link in the header called " porting guides" for mokee is copy the lewa guide except don't modify the build.prop

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    THIS is Mokee OS
    port from the team over at mfunz.com

BEFORE ANYONE POSTS A QUESTION OR PROBLEM, PLEASE READ THIS ENTIRE ORIGINAL POST FIRST !
    THANK YOU

It is based off of most recent cm7 nightly version from 6/17. so same problems... no 3d or HDMI...

This rom has major status bar changes!
    it has theme chooser with two extra awesome specifically modded themes
    i have not found any issues so if you do please let me know!!!

NOTE:
    Root apps will not work unless you download the super user app from the play store
    also the default keyboard is called google pinyin and isnt very good. just download a keyboard from google play

THE SD CARDS MOUNT PERFECTLY WHEN CONNECTEd TO THE PC
    Updates will be coming to this as long as there is substantial interest... so inform me

Hope you enjoy!

New Mokee port 2.0

http://www.4shared.com/zip/mMz2ZAxw/Mokee2_O3D.html

screenshot-1337636436325.png
    shot_0.png
    shot_17.png

shot_5.png
    shot_2.png
    shot_6.png

shot_9.png
    shot_1.png
    shot_12.png

shot_13.png
    shot_14.png

shot_16.png
    shot_15.png
    Next update might be awhile. Had to go back to a stock based rom because the stupid echo for people when in a cm7 rom. Not good for when I'm at work. If I get a chance next week I will have an update out. But know that I can't check bugs myself right now as I need to run stock based rom for work. Thanks.
    now i have a data connection issue....after a while screen is turned off and i tried to turn the screen back on my data connection is gone...i can see the H symbol on top of the bar but can't send or receive any data though...any ideas how to fix it...the only way i can fix is reboot the phone and its fine...
    Really busy. But I will see if I can work late Thursday night to get em all updated...