[MOD] [LG E4OO Stock ROM System UI] Y2.3.6K Series

Search This thread

yayakuya

Jul 25, 2012
C:\Earth\Asia\Indonesia\Tangerang
Hello guys.... didn't make any succesfull with ICS ROM (having Blurred screen after flash it)???
borred with old LG style...???
so, don't throw your L3 to the trash :cyclops: just face lift the user interfaces. i have made some fresh system user interfaces for you guys with having those problem :victory:

ChangeLogs:
- All about Cyan flavour
- Status Background
- Icons (battery, signal, wifi, etc etc.)
- Pop-up Background
- Attractive animated windows transition
- And many more...

let's do this:
- Download Attached Link bellow
- Send it to your SD card
- Reboot into CW Recovery
- Flash that zip (clear cache if neccessary)
- Reboot system
- Enjoy.... ;)

ScreenShots here:
http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.580802158612403.154838.100000478715335&type=3

Link here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105845177/Y2.3.6K_Cyanbread_UI.zip

Will be kick out the Music Bar on layout in next update...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then here we go... UPDATE...!!! Y.2.3.6K Cyanbread UI V2

ChangeLogs:
-Removed Music bar widget
-Fix some wierd big icons
-Fix task notification background ( really eye catching ;) )

ScreenShot:
2013-01-13-05-12-24.jpg
2013-01-13-05-10-15.jpg

Take it here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105845177/Y2.3.6K_Cyanbread_UI.V2.zip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y2.3.6K GingerIce V1

Here i am again with another update UI Modding

Now with what i promised before, i made some ICS look for Stock UI. i know it's just look like (this is not for you guys with expert skills of UI modding. this is too easy for you) but i'd like to make everyone (especially Noobs) can smile even couldn't had CM9 :)

Changelogs:
- Everythings about ICS Style
- Transparent Pop-up (ICS blue frame)
- New Loading Circle
- And More....

ScreenShots:
2013-01-22-23-33-23.jpg
2013-01-22-23-41-38.jpg
2013-01-22-23-23-34.jpg

2013-01-22-23-34-34.jpg
2013-01-22-23-37-36.jpg
2013-01-22-23-58-08.jpg

2013-01-22-23-31-59.jpg
2013-01-22-05-59-31.jpg
2013-01-22-23-38-000.jpg

Take it Here:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105845177/Y2.3.6K_GingerIce_UI.zip

=====================================================================================================================

Update V1.1 by Requested :D

ChangeLogs:
- Removed Transparencies Pop-up
- Removed "E400" text on Footer
- New Transitions effect ( Bounce ) > Faster

ScreenShots:
2013-01-26-06-21-52.jpg
2013-01-26-06-20-32.jpg

Take it here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105845177/SS%20Y2.3.6K%20GingerIce%20V1/Y2.3.6K_GingerIce_V1.1_Update.zip

=====================================================================================================================

MINOR UPDATE!!! GingerIce V1.2

ChangeLogs:

- Now with real ICS transitions :D Credit to hacker0377 for cool Guide as cool as ICS
- Better Looks of Pop-up Backgrounds
- Fit to Simply Look of Status Bar Layout
- ICS Loading Circles

ScreenShots:

2013-02-06-20-58-22.jpg
2013-02-06-20-52-53.jpg

2013-02-06-20-54-25.jpg
2013-02-06-20-55-52.jpg

Take it HERE

"I have got a message from my friend who's using Brazillian Firmware, and he said this exactly NOT COMPATIBLE with their Firmware... in this Moded UI, i'm using V10K Open Europe. so, be carefull when you want install this stuff"

Make it sure you have a full Nandroid backup, and do with your own risk..... :D

Considering to buy me a cup of coffee
or just HIT da THANKS button and give this Thread for 5 Stars if you like my works

Last edited:

Bloodscythe

Dec 31, 2012
Just asking but did you include a function that get rid of the status bar? One time, *something* happened and the status bar disappeared. Had no idea what happened, didn't know how to get the status bar so I just rebooted. Problem fixed but I liked to know exactly what I did that made the status bar disappeared.

yayakuya

Jul 25, 2012
Just asking but did you include a function that get rid of the status bar? One time, *something* happened and the status bar disappeared. Had no idea what happened, didn't know how to get the status bar so I just rebooted. Problem fixed but I liked to know exactly what I did that made the status bar disappeared.

are you sure not use another launchers? coz there's any launchers with status bar hide support... otherwise idk exactly, never experience with that issue on more than 2 weeks using this

Bloodscythe

Dec 31, 2012
are you sure not use another launchers? coz there's any launchers with status bar hide support... otherwise idk exactly, never experience with that issue on more than 2 weeks using this

Ah, okay. Must be something else then. On anotyer hand, you need to resize the google sync icon. Its too big and looks kind of weird.

OppiFjell

Jul 13, 2012
Thanks for your work dude!!

Only problem are the transparencies. Are very hight and is very difficult to read notifications. A port with standart ICS icons and the notification panel music player widget removed would be awesome!!!

Sent from my LG-E400 using Tapatalk 2

yayakuya

Jul 25, 2012
Ah, okay. Must be something else then. On anotyer hand, you need to resize the google sync icon. Its too big and looks kind of weird.

Thanks for your work dude!!

Only problem are the transparencies. Are very hight and is very difficult to read notifications. A port with standart ICS icons and the notification panel music player widget removed would be awesome!!!

will fix those problems guys... ;)

Waiting for Next Update ...

hey, how's your progressing yam? is it abbandoned? :confused:

Bloodscythe

Dec 31, 2012
Just a couple of suggestions. Could you remove the panel that tells you your mobile operator. I think everyone would know who their mobile operator is so that just uses up space.
Also, customisable widgets like CM9 would be great.

yayakuya

Jul 25, 2012
Just a couple of suggestions. Could you remove the panel that tells you your mobile operator. I think everyone would know who their mobile operator is so that just uses up space.

no you don't. it would be awesome, but how about you get the notifies...? you can't clear it because clear button was been on status bar header. it will be bother you, isn't??? ;)

Bloodscythe

Dec 31, 2012
Looks awesome!! but please replace de battery icon for the ICS too :)

Actually, I like the current battery icon. The ICS one is just plain and boring. The lightning symbol when charging isn't the best but its okay. The only thing ICS has better is the battery percentage thing but that seems be too hard to implement.

yayakuya

Jul 25, 2012
for next update, i just trying to be fix text notif background, some anoying big icons on status bar and remove music bar widget, but still using Sense style. then i'll try to use ICS style for the next third update :)
many things/ mod i wanna share for dedicated to L3 users, who's can't feel the taste of ICS for screen problem reason :angel:

OppiFjell

Jul 13, 2012
for next update, i just trying to be fix text notif background, some anoying big icons on status bar and remove music bar widget, but still using Sense style. then i'll try to use ICS style for the next third update :)
many things/ mod i wanna share for dedicated to L3 users, who's can't feel the taste of ICS for screen problem reason :angel:

Sounds cool!!! Thanks a lo dude!!

Bloodscythe

Dec 31, 2012
Just updated and there are no problems. The notification colour looks awkward but that doesn't matter. Also, GINGER ICE? I'm curious as to what that is...

chelseartb

Jan 8, 2013
gingerice looks good

It looks great but cud u plz take out the toggles at top of notif panel or else let us customize wat toggle can go there? like cm9 and real ics... otherwise just take them out and we can use notification toggle from google play. Also do u have any way of porting trechbuet launcher to stock rom so i can get persistent search bar on stock rom. thnx

Reactions: yayakuya

yayakuya

Jul 25, 2012
Need some advices from you guys, for the next update V2

It looks great but cud u plz take out the toggles at top of notif panel or else let us customize wat toggle can go there? like cm9 and real ics... otherwise just take them out and we can use notification toggle from google play. Also do u have any way of porting trechbuet launcher to stock rom so i can get persistent search bar on stock rom. thnx

well, i guess not everyone agree with you... let's see how's another users opinions ;)
i'm in progressing for Stock ROM customizing exactly. it's JellyBean themed :cool:
but i need some times for it, because i have another life besides XDA.

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hello guys.... didn't make any succesfull with ICS ROM (having Blurred screen after flash it)???
    borred with old LG style...???
    so, don't throw your L3 to the trash :cyclops: just face lift the user interfaces. i have made some fresh system user interfaces for you guys with having those problem :victory:

ChangeLogs:
    - All about Cyan flavour
    - Status Background
    - Icons (battery, signal, wifi, etc etc.)
    - Pop-up Background
    - Attractive animated windows transition
    - And many more...

let's do this:
    - Download Attached Link bellow
    - Send it to your SD card
    - Reboot into CW Recovery
    - Flash that zip (clear cache if neccessary)
    - Reboot system
    - Enjoy.... ;)

ScreenShots here:
    http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.580802158612403.154838.100000478715335&type=3

Link here:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105845177/Y2.3.6K_Cyanbread_UI.zip

Will be kick out the Music Bar on layout in next update...

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Then here we go... UPDATE...!!! Y.2.3.6K Cyanbread UI V2

ChangeLogs:
    -Removed Music bar widget
    -Fix some wierd big icons
    -Fix task notification background ( really eye catching ;) )

ScreenShot:
    2013-01-13-05-12-24.jpg
    2013-01-13-05-10-15.jpg

Take it here:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105845177/Y2.3.6K_Cyanbread_UI.V2.zip

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Y2.3.6K GingerIce V1

Here i am again with another update UI Modding

Now with what i promised before, i made some ICS look for Stock UI. i know it's just look like (this is not for you guys with expert skills of UI modding. this is too easy for you) but i'd like to make everyone (especially Noobs) can smile even couldn't had CM9 :)

Changelogs:
    - Everythings about ICS Style
    - Transparent Pop-up (ICS blue frame)
    - New Loading Circle
    - And More....

ScreenShots:
    2013-01-22-23-33-23.jpg
    2013-01-22-23-41-38.jpg
    2013-01-22-23-23-34.jpg

2013-01-22-23-34-34.jpg
    2013-01-22-23-37-36.jpg
    2013-01-22-23-58-08.jpg

2013-01-22-23-31-59.jpg
    2013-01-22-05-59-31.jpg
    2013-01-22-23-38-000.jpg

Take it Here:
    http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105845177/Y2.3.6K_GingerIce_UI.zip

Update V1.1 by Requested :D

ChangeLogs:
    - Removed Transparencies Pop-up
    - Removed "E400" text on Footer
    - New Transitions effect ( Bounce ) > Faster

ScreenShots:
    2013-01-26-06-21-52.jpg
    2013-01-26-06-20-32.jpg

Take it here:

http://dl.dropbox.com/u/105845177/SS%20Y2.3.6K%20GingerIce%20V1/Y2.3.6K_GingerIce_V1.1_Update.zip

MINOR UPDATE!!! GingerIce V1.2

ChangeLogs:

- Now with real ICS transitions :D Credit to hacker0377 for cool Guide as cool as ICS
    - Better Looks of Pop-up Backgrounds
    - Fit to Simply Look of Status Bar Layout
    - ICS Loading Circles

ScreenShots:

2013-02-06-20-58-22.jpg
    2013-02-06-20-52-53.jpg

2013-02-06-20-54-25.jpg
    2013-02-06-20-55-52.jpg

Take it HERE

"I have got a message from my friend who's using Brazillian Firmware, and he said this exactly NOT COMPATIBLE with their Firmware... in this Moded UI, i'm using V10K Open Europe. so, be carefull when you want install this stuff"

Make it sure you have a full Nandroid backup, and do with your own risk..... :D

Considering to buy me a cup of coffee
    or just HIT da THANKS button and give this Thread for 5 Stars if you like my works
    KOfJTvC2

a little bit more... :D

no you don't. it would be awesome, but how about you get the notifies...? you can't clear it because clear button was been on status bar header. it will be bother you, isn't??? ;)
    can i disable the transparency and the blue shine?
    2013-01-22-23-37-36.jpg

sry, this looks wrong...

The transparency is horrible.

why people doesn't like transparent.....:confused: i think it's great to be make a differently....
    maybe it can be my next update, if you guys really hate a transparency........:fingers-crossed:

Thank you!!! I was planningto learn how to theme because flashing to cm9/miui was a bumer.. it didnt turnout great for me.. but here it is.. you saved me from all the troubles.. but still i want to learn how to customize a ROM.. thanks again for this.. :D

Regards ( Blurred Screen BrotherHood ) :highfive:

Can you edit the loading/downloading bar or the bar that loads when you are downloading something?

hmmm..... okay then....
    anyway i say thanks a lot for all your guys to give me an advices. and let see what i can do for you all.....
    Owh... Don't forget to PRESS it, not just say it :D