[MOD] [ARC] Reboot in Power menu (Reboot,Fastboot,Reboot into Recovery)

Search This thread

haga22

Aug 8, 2011
Hanoi
There 3way for you to Reboot phone: Reboot, Reboot to Fastboot and reboot into Recovery (ClockWorkMod).
Im not a programmer, im a structure engineering so im not sure it has no bug. If u find the bug, please help me correct it. :)

e9890295.png
6.png

This is the original file, i only put reboot in it, im still not change anythings or themed. So u can change it by yourself or u can link here to my modded post.

Here u r

DOWNLOAD
- Reboot Option

Drop your comment here and I will translate reboot option to your language later

My mistake, :( i didnot focus so i posted in wrong box, moderator please help me to move it to Themes & App :(

Last edited:

haga22

Aug 8, 2011
Hanoi
reboot to fastboot: reboot your phone into fasboot mode without press menu button :). You still need pc to flash kernel

cx-11

Oct 6, 2011
Luzern
Redmi Note 8 Pro
Many pop-up windows appears an say different sys. Errors

Try factory resets but till Sam I am on 62 with doom and my one uotmod installed maby this it's the foul........

Sent from my LT18i using XDA

a4rocks

Jun 27, 2009
Kolkata
www.indiastudychannel.com
After installing this mod, my Arc slowed down quite a bit and the custom XPERIA S launcher by Flamemo got broken reverting back to stock Arc lock screen and clock. A quick reinstall of XPERIA S launcher solved the problem though. What might have happened there?

UPDATE: I had to restore my back up as pressing the Off button continuously did some sort of quick reboot rather than bringing up the power menu. Some sort of incompatibility with the theme I guess. Using Arconium 7.2

Last edited:

haga22

Aug 8, 2011
Hanoi
hx, 400 downloads and have no more comment?
If u get error, may be it's because of your modded themes.
If your device slow down, try to wipe dalvik cache

RHemi

May 12, 2011
Adelaide
Fantastic

The one option you get so used to from the likes of CM...

Nice to have it in my stock .62 ROM Thank-you

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    There 3way for you to Reboot phone: Reboot, Reboot to Fastboot and reboot into Recovery (ClockWorkMod).
    Im not a programmer, im a structure engineering so im not sure it has no bug. If u find the bug, please help me correct it. :)

e9890295.png
    6.png

This is the original file, i only put reboot in it, im still not change anythings or themed. So u can change it by yourself or u can link here to my modded post.

Here u r

DOWNLOAD
    - Reboot Option

Drop your comment here and I will translate reboot option to your language later

My mistake, :( i didnot focus so i posted in wrong box, moderator please help me to move it to Themes & App :(
    Fastboot reboot will allow us to change kernel through the phone? No need pc?

Sent from my LT18i using xda premium

no, just means if you have it connected to pc, it will reboot into fastboot

Sent from my LT15i using xda premium