[New Lanucher] TSF Shell

Search This thread

GatorRuss

Dec 2, 2007
I was on the Market and I came across this new launcher. The video is unreal. The price is crazy @$17, especially with a number of the functions in the video not working at the moment. I just wanted to see if anyone was willing to give this a try, and if they were able to get it to work on the Atrix. I sent the dev an e-mail to ask if it is compatible. I have read that there are numerous amounts of FCs associated with this launcher.

At any rate, take a look at this video.

Here is a link to the Android Market --> TSF Shell in the Android Market

Reactions: msd24200

gravewormx

Oct 15, 2009
Los Angeles
I honestly think it looks hideous. Nothing special just a different way of switching screens and a couple of widgets.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk

Jonous

Jan 12, 2008
The launcher loads ok but gives fcs along the way, motion is VERY smooth! Music and memo widgets market says are not compatible. It has great potential but indeed the price will hold most ppl back from buying it.

Last edited:

msd24200

Jun 14, 2008
KY
I had a hard time giving $15 for shell, but i did, I'm not giving that much for a launcher ever again! Just not worth it compared to the excellent cheaper launchers and the free launchers that are out there.

Sent from my MB860 using xda premium

elbermu

Dec 18, 2011
To expensive to buy, IMO..I don't know why the sell that too expensive, an people may think: "well is their app, they may ask whatever they want" but for example SPB Shell, $15 and a 100,000 downloads, if they drop their price to $5 they may need to sell 3 times to reach their goal, but for a luncher like that they may do it quickly because lots of users wants to give a try.

$17 dollars? No way.

Sent from my Inspire 4G using XDA App

xploited

Feb 8, 2009
This launcher is absolutely freaking amazing! :eek:

It is the first launcher ever for Android, and I am not exaggerating, that has iPhone kind of smoothness. :eek:

The irony is that this launcher has all those fancy 3D transitions and animations and it's still absolutely perfectly silky smooth throughout.
While simple basic launchers like ADW or LP still get laggy around the edges at times.

This just goes to show that we don't need epic new quad core hardware for our phones, we need devs that know how to optimize for the hardware we already have.
Tegra 2 is more than enough to run anything currently on Android without issues.

Kudos to the devs for the professionalism and their hard work. This really is an amazing smoothest-ever launcher. :eek:

acondie13

Jan 19, 2012
i'm sticking with adw pro. no probs at all.

---------- Post added at 03:05 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:59 AM ----------

actually... i looked into it more and i'm quite intrigued. price is too steep though.:(

PaoloLast

Nov 22, 2010
So far, I have had 0 problems with this launcher. I'd recommend this, but the price is a little expensive. This is just my opinion, and to each their own.

I've tryed it for the past 2 days, no problems at all with the launcher, is beautiful and really fast, but it slows a little all the rest of the apps...
p.s. And i hate the floating icons, i prefer to have a grid... :D

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    I was on the Market and I came across this new launcher. The video is unreal. The price is crazy @$17, especially with a number of the functions in the video not working at the moment. I just wanted to see if anyone was willing to give this a try, and if they were able to get it to work on the Atrix. I sent the dev an e-mail to ask if it is compatible. I have read that there are numerous amounts of FCs associated with this launcher.

At any rate, take a look at this video.

Here is a link to the Android Market --> TSF Shell in the Android Market
    Promoting warez is like to post them here and it is under our rules.

Keep in mind for the next time.

Saved.

Mod Edit: removed warez promotion
    Hesitating on this one, and not simply because of the price tag. Based on the screen shots, it just doesn't look like a big deal. Maybe there's a whole bunch of awesome customizations that I'm not seeing. This is where the price tag matters; I'm not gonna pay that much just to find out. :)

All the features are demoed in the video. The thing is, many of them are not available yet, since the launcher is in development stage.

The biggest selling point of this launcher is the smoothness and performance.

Seriously, after using TSF Shell for a while, I installed GO Launcher and it looked like a total lag fest. :eek: