Lots of lag

Search This thread

dec1153

Mar 15, 2014
Southport
Recently got this and i am shocked it lags so much everywhere. Laggy in the homescreen and apps takes 10 secs to open apps such as xda. I expected a snapdragon 600 with 2gb ram was top notch.... please why does this lag is it beacuse of kitkat?

Sent from my LG-V500 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

Subtleone

Jul 10, 2011
Rio de Janeiro
Recently got this and i am shocked it lags so much everywhere. Laggy in the homescreen and apps takes 10 secs to open apps such as xda. I expected a snapdragon 600 with 2gb ram was top notch.... please why does this lag is it beacuse of kitkat?

I doubt it. I just opened the XDA app in roughly 2 seconds, plus a few to load the list of course, but that is not the tablet. Most apps take 1-2 seconds, except deliberately slow ones such as Kindle.

dec1153

Mar 15, 2014
Southport
I am not joking. My tab just froze and went on a black screen and would.not respond for 5 mins, i have rebooted and so far it seems a tad faster

sleekmason

Dec 22, 2013
Fayetteville
sleekmason.wordpress.com
I am not joking. My tab just froze and went on a black screen and would.not respond for 5 mins, i have rebooted and so far it seems a tad faster

No, that's not right. You have something going on wrong with the tablet. I would look to see what apps are running. Maybe something doing something it shouldn't? That would be my guess.
A custom ROM may serve you better if you feel up to the change.

dec1153

Mar 15, 2014
Southport
No, that's not right. You have something going on wrong with the tablet. I would look to see what apps are running. Maybe something doing something it shouldn't? That would be my guess.
A custom ROM may serve you better if you feel up to the change.

Thank god!! Now since i rebooted a few times it no longer lags... how strange.