[Q] How To unbrick LG P714 -Help-

Search This thread

harishc

Aug 17, 2013
I only see blue strips. I tried vol -, vol + both vol buttons and other combinations too but it starts only on blue screen and stays blue strips always.

harishc

Aug 17, 2013
yes i tried LG flash tool and offline flashing. my device is recognized as "LG AndroidNet USB " and "LG Modem"

harishc

Aug 17, 2013
yes I am having team viewer, Please tell me your suitable time. I'll be available same time. my skype is sohamgreens

Thank you
Harish

neutrondev

Aug 20, 2013
Bucharest
Making deeper research you were lucky to ever start the phone again without service. The only reason that you didn't get in QDL is that L7 uses same partition layout as L7_2 (most of it) otherwise you were hard bricked without any sign of life. This is also kind of a hardbrick. What I am thinking of is this. Your phone fails because you have written different bootloaders (the ones of L7) which are alike. The Dll inside P710 version doesn't exactly know how to comunicate till the end with the phone. Why not use the dz from P710 and the dll file from P700?. This way the partitions that will be written will be your phone. Might work or might brick it even further.

lavalos105

Mar 20, 2015
The same happend to me, just use original soft from lg use the recovery from bad update tool, if your phone still bricked used this hack, turn your phone off, then pressing vol don, home button and power button at the same time your phone will work, promise, but everything in it will be erased

harishc

Aug 17, 2013
The same happend to me, just use original soft from lg use the recovery from bad update tool, if your phone still bricked used this hack, turn your phone off, then pressing vol don, home button and power button at the same time your phone will work, promise, but everything in it will be erased

could you please give me the link of original software you used.

lavalos105

Mar 20, 2015
could you please give me the link of original software you used.

No software were used just your phone, turn your phone off completly, take the batery out if you want just to be sure, then press vol - also press home button also press power button, three buttons at the same time, then you are going to se the android logo, release all buttons and give it a few minutes then the phone will turn on normally.

harishc

Aug 17, 2013
No software were used just your phone, turn your phone off completly, take the batery out if you want just to be sure, then press vol - also press home button also press power button, three buttons at the same time, then you are going to se the android logo, release all buttons and give it a few minutes then the phone will turn on normally.

no it is not working for me. nothing happens.

yigael1138

Sep 9, 2013
Panama
The Ring....

By any chance anyone knows how to fix this Ring take over on an LG P714? This happened after flashing V20 kdz. This looks very bad to me!! Cant boot to recovery, cant boot to emergency mode. As soon as I hit the power button with any combination for the boot modes, the Ring shows up

Attachments

• IMG_20160120_145843.jpg
    IMG_20160120_145843.jpg
    280.1 KB · Views: 30

maxx_hr

Nov 4, 2008
Brdovec
By any chance anyone knows how to fix this Ring take over on an LG P714? This happened after flashing V20 kdz. This looks very bad to me!! Cant boot to recovery, cant boot to emergency mode. As soon as I hit the power button with any combination for the boot modes, the Ring shows up

You flash kdz for other LG's serie phone.
Start with http://xdaforums.com/optimus-l3-l5-l7-l9-ii/general/unbrick-lg-l7-ii-flashed-l7-firmware-t3177181,
and after that follow this: http://xdaforums.com/optimus-l3-l5-l7-l9-ii/general/unbrick-lg-l7-ii-single-dual-t3166282
Good luck.

Reactions: yigael1138

neutrondev

Aug 20, 2013
Bucharest

Use the search button first please. I made a method for this that will save your phone without needing to open it. Do what @maxx_hr said.

Reactions: yigael1138

alyssonrj

Jun 18, 2016
someone help me because I had a custom ROM CyanogenMod : and put the KDZ v20H and I have a lg p714 and this rom is lg p716 someone please help me I am from Brazil

Last edited:

Top Liked Posts