Where does the market save the .apk files?

Search This thread

Rooks

Jun 18, 2007
Gujranwala
It's very simple and easy.....

Well folks, i'd been trying to figure but could not.

All in vain...................

Until..........................
I suddenly i came across something unexpectedly and got everything that i had downloaded from market very easily (piece of cake).

Need some appreciation first.......................

mexicandroid

Aug 12, 2011
Houston
Google Pixel 4a 5G
Simply get Super Box from the app market and make a back up. It saves it to scard/apps back up or all apps backup. Automatically makes an apk that you can copy to a computer then to another phone. If your running Android on the HD2 your already rooted. When you copy them to another phone it does not have to be rooted. You can also use My Backup Pro to make backups but it saves them to a folder called Reware on your sdcard.
Sent from my HTC HD2 using xda premium

Marvlesz

Jun 28, 2010
Saudi Arabia
Well folks, i'd been trying to figure but could not.

All in vain...................

Until..........................
I suddenly i came across something unexpectedly and got everything that i had downloaded from market very easily (piece of cake).

Need some appreciation first.......................

Are we in a pub?

Rooks

Jun 18, 2007
Gujranwala
Simple is much BETTER

I use Astro File Explorer.

Under "Tools", there is an option "Application Manager/Backup"

Else, all u folks better know what to do.....

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    use root explorer. open it up and you should be at the first dir, their is a folder called "data", tap it, now tap on a folder called "app". this should be all your market apps. tap and hold whatever app you want, choose copy and navagate back to first page and scrole down to your "sdcard", tap it and paste your app where-ever you want to copy it to. this is where i found my apps. hope that helps yall.
    They are saved in /data/system/app or /data/app