[APP] Profile Switch for Phone, Wifi, Bluetooth and Data [1.17.0.0 - 17.06.2011]

Search This thread

android52

Feb 25, 2010
Toronto, ON
Error When Setting AutoSwitch Time

rlmouse,

Thanks for trying to incorporate some of our suggestions, I've been playing a bit with v1.3 and I'm not quite sure how all the new functions work.

I've been doing some testing on my Omnia II (Bell Canada stock ROM with SPB Shell, Vostradamus WM, etc.) and have been having trouble.

I tried setting the auto-switch time and it doesn't seem to be taking effect. The time passes without the profile switching. I've been inside other programs or the screen has been off on most occasions but also tried just having the system "on and idle" and it still didn't switch. The sound settings stay on vibrate, even though I've set the time for my "loud" profile and have ensured that "Activate 'switch on time'" is on.

I've also gotten errors a couple of times, once I was trying another test of the auto-switch and was going to set the time, I was using the scrolling hour and minute wheels, switch between them rapidly and the program crashed - the error message said:

"An unexpected error has occurred in Profile Switch.exe. Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information.

An error message is available for this exception but cannot be displayed because these messages are optional and are not currently installed on this device. Please install 'NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab; for ..."

I know I've installed .Net CF 3.5, is there another CAB I should be installing just for error messages?

The detailed error was "ArgumentOutofRangeException" then another repeat of needing the messages cab.

Then "at System.DateTime.TimeToTicks(Int32 hour, Int32 minute, Int32 second) at System.Date.Time..ctor(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day, Int32 hour, Int32 minute, Int32 second) at StedySoft.SenseSDK.Time.To24HrFormat String() ...

Hopefully that's enough to give you an idea.

Another error (I didn't capture) seems to have happened when I clicked in the profile page on "Phone" and while procesing I also clicked on "settings". The above error may have happened when the system was processing an hour update and I clicked on minutes (or vice versa) as I was rapidly switching between the two input wheels.

I'm trying to understand how you implemented the "do not switch networks" setting. I was hoping that I this would be on each profile so that I could have a "turn connections off" profile (which doesn't modify any settings except turning off the connections, and the I could freely select my "vibrate", "loud", "airplane" settings (and set them to not alter connections) without having them turn the connections back on if off, or off if on. As the setting is in the "general settings" it makes me think that Profile Switch is either set to allow changing connections or not - not by profile. Am I wrong? Is the "Close Data" program to turn off connections? In any case, I've set the "do not switch networks" to on, have a "connections off" profile which turns them off, but the behaviour (with limited testing) has been hard to figure out.

A quick test of the "backup" functions seems to work great.

Sorry for the long winded message. Hope it made sense.

rlmouse

Oct 15, 2009
rlmouse,

Thanks for trying to incorporate some of our suggestions, I've been playing a bit with v1.3 and I'm not quite sure how all the new functions work.

I've been doing some testing on my Omnia II (Bell Canada stock ROM with SPB Shell, Vostradamus WM, etc.) and have been having trouble.

I tried setting the auto-switch time and it doesn't seem to be taking effect. The time passes without the profile switching. I've been inside other programs or the screen has been off on most occasions but also tried just having the system "on and idle" and it still didn't switch. The sound settings stay on vibrate, even though I've set the time for my "loud" profile and have ensured that "Activate 'switch on time'" is on.

I've also gotten errors a couple of times, once I was trying another test of the auto-switch and was going to set the time, I was using the scrolling hour and minute wheels, switch between them rapidly and the program crashed - the error message said:

"An unexpected error has occurred in Profile Switch.exe. Select Quit and then restart this program, or select Details for more information.

An error message is available for this exception but cannot be displayed because these messages are optional and are not currently installed on this device. Please install 'NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab; for ..."

I know I've installed .Net CF 3.5, is there another CAB I should be installing just for error messages?

The detailed error was "ArgumentOutofRangeException" then another repeat of needing the messages cab.

Then "at System.DateTime.TimeToTicks(Int32 hour, Int32 minute, Int32 second) at System.Date.Time..ctor(Int32 year, Int32 month, Int32 day, Int32 hour, Int32 minute, Int32 second) at StedySoft.SenseSDK.Time.To24HrFormat String() ...

Hopefully that's enough to give you an idea.

Another error (I didn't capture) seems to have happened when I clicked in the profile page on "Phone" and while procesing I also clicked on "settings". The above error may have happened when the system was processing an hour update and I clicked on minutes (or vice versa) as I was rapidly switching between the two input wheels.

I'm trying to understand how you implemented the "do not switch networks" setting. I was hoping that I this would be on each profile so that I could have a "turn connections off" profile (which doesn't modify any settings except turning off the connections, and the I could freely select my "vibrate", "loud", "airplane" settings (and set them to not alter connections) without having them turn the connections back on if off, or off if on. As the setting is in the "general settings" it makes me think that Profile Switch is either set to allow changing connections or not - not by profile. Am I wrong? Is the "Close Data" program to turn off connections? In any case, I've set the "do not switch networks" to on, have a "connections off" profile which turns them off, but the behaviour (with limited testing) has been hard to figure out.

A quick test of the "backup" functions seems to work great.

Sorry for the long winded message. Hope it made sense.

NETCFv35.Messages.EN.wm.cab is an option of .Net CF. If you install this (separatly) you will get more information if an error occurs.

I tried setting the auto-switch time and it doesn't seem to be taking effect.
I can't reproduce that. On my device it's running perfectly. I will change for the next version the routine that stores these informations in the windows notification queue. Could possibly be a problem with the different regional settings.

Another error (I didn't capture) seems to have happened when I clicked in the profile page on "Phone" and while procesing I also clicked on "settings".
Ok, that is fixed for 1.4. The other buttens must be disabled for switching time. (Too quickly fingers:))

I switch between them rapidly and the program don't crashed???

I'm trying to understand how you implemented the "do not switch networks" setting.
On some devices there are more entrys in the registry as needed for data connections. The application reads all. It gives you a chance to ignore these entrys while editing profiles.

Neo84

Dec 28, 2009
great program.
but is there way to store the sim-pin somewhere in the config so that a reactivation after scheduled flightmode does not ask for a manual pin input?

rlmouse

Oct 15, 2009
Version 1.4.0.0 is online

Change log:

• [+] Auto switch to a profile once in a given timespan.
  • [+] Settings to get (or not) informations, if autoswitch failed.
  • [-] Mistakes in the English language file (sorry for my bad English).
  • [-] One Mistake in the German language file (sorry for my bad Ger....).
  • [-] ArgumentOutofRangeException error while setting times for autoswitch (I hope so).
  • [-] Error while clicked on "settings" while application is switching a profile.
  • [-+] Another function to store startup informations to the windows notification queue (Some users had problems with this, I hope it's now working).

Cyclu

Feb 23, 2009
great program.
but is there way to store the sim-pin somewhere in the config so that a reactivation after scheduled flightmode does not ask for a manual pin input?

+1 For this option please, exist in program "CT Scheduler" unfortunate is not freeware.

Sorry for my english.

android52

Feb 25, 2010
Toronto, ON
v1.4 Testing

Hi Again,

Anxiously installed v1.4 and noticed a couple of things in testing it out.

Thanks again for writing this little app - it's great!

The "auto switch" still isn't working, and the "switch once" option doesn't work either. But from the "switch once" settings I think I might know why.

When I select "1 minute from now" the time was set to April 9, 2010 at xx:xx rather than September 4, 2010 at xx:xx. Seems like (perhaps due to regional settings) the month (Sept = 9 and April = 4) and day are being reversed (at least for me).

Love the addition of the "switch once" option by the way.

The "other errors" I had I can't reproduce now, so hopefully they are fixed.

For the connection settings, I understand what you did now. You set it so that you can complete disable changing the connections. So if roaming, one would go in and turn them off manually and then turn them back on when done.

My original thought/suggestion was that I wanted to use a profile to toggle between on/off (one for each) and that the other profiles wouldn't reset them. I guess that's not really beneficial for most people, and since I don't really roam all that often isn't really important.

On the "english" side - in the Profile switch once, you might want to change the text from "No time choosed" to either "No time selected" or "No time chosen". This isn't a complaint btw, your english is WAY better than my German.

Cheers.

rlmouse

Oct 15, 2009
When I select "1 minute from now" the time was set to April 9, 2010 at xx:xx rather than September 4, 2010 at xx:xx. Seems like (perhaps due to regional settings) the month (Sept = 9 and April = 4) and day are being reversed (at least for me).

Ok, a very usefull information, thank you very much. Let me have a look ...

On the "english" side - in the Profile switch once, you might want to change the text from "No time choosed" to either "No time selected" or "No time chosen". This isn't a complaint btw, your english is WAY better than my German.

Changed for the next version.

rlmouse

Oct 15, 2009

Can you please test this attached files (unzip > program folder)?

But unfortunately now I can only answer this coming Monday.

Attachments

• Test.zip
    31.4 KB · Views: 6

android52

Feb 25, 2010
Toronto, ON
Thanks for looking into it so quick, hope you're away from the computer for something good.

Good and bad news...

Good - The new .exe sets the date/time correct in the "switch once" option (i.e. September 4 instead of April 9), but unfortunately the profile still doesn't seem to update.

Also, I did manage to replicate the other error (argument out of range) with setting the time in switch-on-time.
When I have the double wheels (hour/minute) open, scroll the hours past 23 far enough, and before it "corrects itself and brings the 23 back) if I then start moving the minutes the error occurs.

Hope that makes sense...

silence_dogood

Dec 23, 2008
Do you mean something like this:

I dont know this, does seem specific for the Sprint network. But requires a soft reset, not realy very good.

No that's not what I mean. I already have the "roaming only" option, but I want to be able tweak network settings between profiles using your program. So one profile may be for no roaming with wifi off. Another profile may be set up for roaming only with wifi on. These are just examples.

For your program, I simply would like to be able to set specific phone settings when setting up a new profile.

Thanks for your work.

HTCore

Dec 12, 2004
LA
Error

I've got error when I'm trying to open it. How could I send the error log from my phone to here. And also I have Phone weaver installed on my phone, is there any conflict between them?

EDIT: It worked with "Test.zip". It's amazing. I like it, simple design and almost everything I want. Thanks.

Last edited:

rlmouse

Oct 15, 2009
Version 1.4.1.0 is online

Change Log:

• [+] Now you can force a logfile in settings. It will create a file named 'ProfileLog.txt' in your program folder. If this version don't change the profile, please use this new function and send this created file as attachment here in this forum (there are no private information), included your information of the exact date and time you do this and what time you set. This failure must surely be found, thank you.
  • [-] It seems that other regional settings have any affect to the notification queue. Just changed some format settings in the program.

mvkirichenko

Dec 4, 2009
Great program! Thank you, my dear, I beg to add some support for the event from the calendar! Sincerely yours mvkirichenko!

android52

Feb 25, 2010
Toronto, ON
Error Logs

rlmouse,

Here are some logs note that my "starting" state was always my "vibrate" profile.

ProfileLog1 - I turned off "autoswitch" and set the "Switch Once" to 1 minute (set at 9:01 local time to switch to Loud. Switch Once showed 9:02 as time to switch, waited until 9:03 no switch. The log shows 10:00 pm is set to switch which was the time I had for "loud" to auto-switch.

ProfileLog2 - "autoswitch" is off, at 9:09 set a 2 minute delay to switch to Vibrate - switch once showed 9:12 waited until 9:13 nothing happened. Log still looks like it's trying to set to the next "autoswitch" time.

ProfileLog3 - "autoswitch" is off, at 9:15 I set the "autoswitch" time of my "loud" profile to 9:20. Waited until 9:21 and nothing changed - though I thought I saw the window dots circle like the system was thinking, and "autoswitch" was set to off so wouldn't have expected a switch. I even called myself this time to make sure.

ProfileLog4 - "autoswitch" turned on at 9:25, set switch time of 9:28 for "loud". This time the autoswitch worked properly. Then went back in at 9:32 set "switch once" to 9:35 to go back to vibrate. Waited to 9:36 and the "windows circles" didn't show up and no change in profile.

It appears that if there is a "autoswitch" setting applied it overwrites the "switch once" setting.

ProfileLog5 - "reset" all (only vibrate and loud were set) "autoswitch" times to 00:00. Managed to get an error (NullException) while doing this (twice) if I tried to go into profiles to check and "back" and into the next too quickly. And another (twice) when I was working with the "switch once" settings, (second time was an OutOfMemory error) after setting a 2 minute delay and then trying to change the profile. I then powered off and back on the phone. At 9:49 went back in and set a 2 minute delay to switch to silent - shows 9:52 as time to switch. Waited long past 9:53 and nothing happened.

If you want any more tests or logs let me know. I've also included my "backup" of settings if you want to look through them. This was after resetting all times to 00:00.

Cheers.

Attachments

• ProfileLog.zip
    2.7 KB · Views: 6

rlmouse

Oct 15, 2009
It appears that if there is a "autoswitch" setting applied it overwrites the "switch once" setting.

Thank you for your efforts.

No, it trys to get the first next event. I think that problem is somewhere in the comparison of the times, as it runs even on a German system. Please try this version of "ProfileCheck", thanks.

Attachments

• ProfileCheck.zip
    6.1 KB · Views: 6

android52

Feb 25, 2010
Toronto, ON
Here's some more testing around 21:00 starting with phone in "vibrate"

ProfileLog1
1 - Installed new ProfileCheck.exe
2 - Activated "switch on time"
3 - Set 6:30 switch to "vibrate"
4 - Set 21:00 switch to "loud"
5 - Set 2 minute delay to switch once to "silent" at 21:04

Waited for 21:05 and no switch occurred

ProfileLog2
1 - Updated "switch on time" for "loud" to 20:10

Realized from reviewing the log I set time to 20:10 when I meant 21:10 so opened another session to reset time to 21:15

ProfileLog3
1- Set "switch on time" for "loud" to 21:15

A little before the clock changed to 21:15 the "windows circles" starting spinning, then ProfileSwitch opened briefly and the profile updated to "loud".

ProfileLog4
Looks like what was in ProfileLog3 (didn't delete it) and the program running to do the 21:15 update.

ProfileLog5
1 - Set "Profile Switch Once" to a 2 minute delay (set to 21:20 ) and to switch from "loud" to "vibrate"

Waited until 21:21 and no switch.

So "Profile Switch Once" still seems to have problems, but the "Switch on time" seems to be working.

It still seems like if there is a "Switch on time" set, that is overriding the "Profile Switch Once" settings.

Cheers.

Attachments

• ProfileLog2010-09-04-2121.zip
    2 KB · Views: 3

mvkirichenko

Dec 4, 2009
Good afternoon. Create one House (profile 1) and Work (Profile 2) vary in start time and days of the week. When you try to change the profile to Work profile includes House

Attachments

• ProfileLog.txt
    1.1 KB · Views: 1

mvkirichenko

Dec 4, 2009
I noticed nuance. If the connection settings in the profiles are identical (and all the other settings sound different time, etc.) simply selects the profile order. Ie If the profile 1 and profile 2 differ only in setting up the sound or the time it will select the profile 1.

mvkirichenko

Dec 4, 2009
And please, you can add to the list of sound settings for the profiles of two items: Ring and Automatic.
If you call your phone starts to ring without vibration, and if the sound is automatically adjusted based on subsistent events from the calendar. This is a full-time position of the sound settings in any phone.
And thank you very much for your program!

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This project is no longer developed!

Profile Switch is a small program that stores up to 99 different settings for Phone, WiFi, Bluotooth, Data-Connections, vibrate, silent, eg. and create shortcuts to switch directly. Up from 1.3 you can switch automatically at certain times and days. The complete profile will be changed only with one click.

Every profile can:
    • switch phone, bluetooth, WiFi and data connections
    • auto run on two different times every day or only on selected days
    • check your appointments if there is a category to disable auto run
    • switch back to another profile in a given timespan
    • start up to 3 programs
    • close up to 5 processes
    • change the system and ringer volume
    • change the ringer script
    • change the backlight settings for batterie and ac power
    • add a shortcut in startmenu to itself
    • disable auto starts of profiles if one 'all day event' with selected categories is found, you can select up to 3 categories
    • start a profile if a appointment with selected categories will start or end, you can select up to 3 categories

Additional you can:
    • disable data in roaming
    • switch to a profile if the phone comes back to the home network
    • run a profile once after a given timespan
    • disable all autoruns up to a given day and time
    • start a profile if a pc-connection is detected or lost
    • start a profile if a headset is connected or disconnected
    • use seperate scripts to vibrate if new calls, emails or sms are incomming
    • use separate script to vibrate for reminder (appointments and tasks)
    • use categories from your contacts to mute (or not) incoming calls

The pictures are from version 1.14.0.0:

All screenshots small (0,6 MB) - All screenshots large (1,9 MB)

Screen01s.gif
    Screen11s.gif
    Screen18s.gif

Screen28s.gif
    Screen32s.gif
    Screen42s.gif

I only tested this application on my HTC HD2, it works in portrait and landscape mode. If you use this on another device, please check the features carefully, especially the block of data when this option is used.

You will find two links in the startmenu folder:
    - Profile Switch - the application
    - Close Data - a little helper, shut down existing data connection without any visible window. It does not prevent new connections are established (the same funktion like "Close all connections" in the app.

You can edit the language files in the program folder and/or create an new one. For a new translation just copy the 'english.lng' to 'french.lng, spain.lng ...'. But edit/translate only everything after the '=', not on the left side of the '='! Save the file in unicode-format.

Please note:
    • Requirements: .NET CF 3.5.
    • For update only install the new version.
    • Enabled network connections in the settings menu ('Do not switch networks' ) prevent these connections for any switching.
    • Shortcuts are saved in startmenu\ProfileSwitch\Profile name.
    • Backups are stored in the progamm folder as 'Backup_YYYY_MM_DD_hh_mm_ss'.
    • Restore a backup will delete your shortcuts stored in startmenu, these must be set new.
    • If you stored a profile as shortcut, the profile name cannot be edited until the shortcut is removed.
    • If you uninstall the application, please delete first the saved shortcuts.
    • If you want to use automatically switching enable this funktion in settings - Autorun settings ('Activate switch on time').
    • Set time to '00:00' will disable automatically switching for this day.
    • Important: If you for example sitting in an airplane, you must disable this feature! Otherwise it can turn off the flight mode and your phone on!!
    • Using 'Profile switch once' will ignore any settings of 'Activate switch on time'.
    • If you set the autoswitch time in more as one profile at the same time, only the first profile will switch. The rule is: 1. Run once, 2. The other times up from profile 1 to 99.
    • Don't worry about a new entry in your autostart folder. CheckProfile is only used to set the next autoswitch after reboot or after turned on the device. It don't stay in memory.
    • If you use the settings for system and/or ringer volume: My device (HTC HD2) has the option 'Only use one volume'. If you select this, the device will not show this correctly, if different volumes for system an ringer are set in the profile. Hope this also works correctly on other devices.
    • Special icons for each shortcut are now separatly. Please download them for your operating system. Windows 6.5.X - store the files in the applications subfolder 'Icons', the files for Windows 6.1 must be stored directly in the progam folder.
    • If you change icons for profile and the shortcut already exists, any links to them and the shortcut itself must be deleted and be rebuilt, otherwiese there are no effects taken. In Windows 6.1 you can't edit/change them!
    • Special Icons are only shown for the first 10 profiles.
    • If you get an error while saving a shortcut to your start menu like this: 'Saving the file failed' - please remove all special characters from the profile name, it's used for the file name.
    • Please do not restore any registry settings manually, always use the backup and restore function. If you restore parts of older entrys - the key names and values can be changed automaticly by an update. In this case you must delete the complete section "ProfileSwitch" or restore an older backup created by ProfileSwitch before you manipulate the registry.
    • If you select any program or process for closing with a profile, this program must be running currently, otherwise it will not be displayed.
    • Please use the function "Close program" very carefully. Only select processes you know!
    • The timespan you set in "time to look back if the device was turned off while starting a profile automaticly" must be smaller then the smallest time between two autorun times.

What the program does not and probably never will do:
    • Switch the band between GSM and UMTS (auto): There are too many differents between several devices.
    • Profile switching based on location or GSM tower-ID's: To do this, the application (or a little bit of this) must constantly stay in memory and check the location.
    • Support for any PIN code protected unlocking the phone.

Other languages:

Any Questions? Please don't ask me via PM about any problems. Please, please use this forum.

Change Log:

• [+]The function 'Mute incoming call by category' from the beta version integrates. You can select this function in the vibrate settings and also in every profile. Please note: Don't forget to select the categories!
    • [+]One additional profile can run if roaming starts.
    • [+]New entry 'Do not switch' in the profile selection for end roaming.
    • [-]Using the exclusion function 'All day event' for autoswitch do not work correctly if more then one entry matches on two consecutive days.
    • [-]Sometimes the program hangs while exiting the vibrate settings.

• [+]Using the vibrate functions no longer needs a program staying in memory.
    • [+]Added vibrate functions for missed calls.
    • [+]Added repetitions for all reminders.
    • [+]Added vibrate functions to set the sound and other settings for the reminders directly in Profile Switch.
    • [+]Settings to hide or show the main buttons on homepage.
    • [+/-]Settings menu now divided into several sub-menus.

Please note: If you enable the vibrate functions, Profile Switch will save your currently settings and lock these settings in windows. Disabling will restore your saved settings.​

• [-]Repetition of sequence (new emails and new sms) does not work.

• [+]Added an option to use also vibrate settings for the reminder (appointments and tasks).
    • [+]Vibrate functions during calls now can set separately.
    • [+]Added a function to choose date and time for 'Switch profile once'.
    • [-]Function 'switch back to current profile' can crash.

• [-]After a soft reset and also using the custom vibrate settings the program to watch incomming calls can crash.

• [+]Now using the new Sense Interface SDK v1.50.
    • [-]After a soft reset and also using the custom vibrate settings the program to watch incomming calls etc. was not restarted.
    • [-]Using the custom vibrate settings for calls and a profile is used to set the sound profile to 'ring and vibrate' this profile was not correctly detected on the startpage.

• [-]If vibrate notifications are used and two new messages appears exactly at the same time, profilevib.exe starts twice and can crash if logging is enabled.

• [-]Ringtone settings are lost.

• [-]Switching at end of an appointment doesn't work if it is a recurrence type.

• [-]Switching at begin/end of an appointment doesn't work every time.

• [+]You can run a profile if a headset is connected or disconnected.
    • [+]Added a toggle function for phone, wifi, bluetooth and data.
    • [+]Added an option to ignore categories for 'Check appointments'. Just leave the categories empty if you want to use this.
    • [+]Added a function to use separate scrips to vibrate for new incomming calls, emails and sms. You found these new vibrator settings in 'Settings' - 'Vibrator-Settings'.

To use this new functions, first you must find out the vibrator-adress of your device. Change the adress value and hit 'Test', your device must vibrate.

The script is: 1. value=timespan for vibrate, 2. value=timespan for silence, 3. value=vibrate, 4. value=silence, and so on, times in milliseconds, separator=','. The additional last value is the repeat value (0=without repeat), this value is always required. E.g.: 300,500,300,1000,3

To realise this, a part of Profile Switch must stay in memory to observe a few registry entrys of incomming calls and messages. Similarly it controls the sound settings for all these events. This only is needed if one of these functions is set to 'on', otherwise there is no program in memory.​
    • [-]Error if you select a program to start with a profile and there are dots in the filename.

• [+]Separately ringtone scripts for every profile.

You are able now to change the ringtone scripts with every profile. The integrated functions (like HTC HD2) are:

Ring and vibrate (Script "av0pw3r")
      Vibrate then ring (Script "v3w3apw3r")
      Ring only (Script "apw3r")
      Ring only once (Script "p")
      Ring ascending (Script "c50apw3c150r")​

Please note that all these scripts only used by windows if the sound profile is set to "full on" (ring and vibrate).

Additional you can create up to two user defined scripts (please see "settings") for any other ringtone by using any combination of this commands for the script ("r" is only usefull at the end of script):

a = activate device
      cN = set volume to N in percentage max volume
      fN = flash notification LED for N seconds
      p = play ringtone
      r = repeat
      vN = vibrate for N seconds
      wN = wait for N seconds

• [-]Corrected a few things to disable data in roaming continuously, I think this function is ok now.
    • [-]Error if you first set times for autorun a profile and then later disable this function in settings.
    • [+-]Some other small changes.

1.12.0.0 beta
    • [+]Disable data in roaming continuously. *) Beta!
    • [+]Switch to a profile if the phone changed back from roaming to your home network. *) Beta!
    • [+]Start a profile if appointments with selected categories will start or end.
    • [+]For Omnia 2 (i8000) users: You can reduce the programs in the selection list. May be it helps?
    • [+]You can reset a profile to it's default values (except the profile name).
    • [+]Added a setting for "BatteryTimeoutUnchecked". Please have a look into the description for this.
    • [+]Added a brief description.
    • [+][-]Changed the function to read the language.
    • [+][-]Some optical improvements.
    • [+][-]Setting 'Wait for Phone' removed, no longer needed.
    New version 1.16.0.0 is online

Change Log:

• [+]Using the vibrate functions no longer needs a program staying in memory.
    • [+]Added vibrate functions for missed calls.
    • [+]Added repetitions for all reminders.
    • [+]Added vibrate functions to set the sound and other settings for the reminders directly in Profile Switch.
    • [+]Settings to hide or show the main buttons on homepage.
    • [+/-]Settings menu now divided into several sub-menus.

Please note: If you enable the vibrate functions, Profile Switch will save your currently settings and lock these settings in windows. Disabling will restore your saved settings.​
    New Beta

Now here is the new beta.

- Hide or show for every main button on homepage
    - Vibrate settings now also for: soundfile, flashing and display message

Please let me know, if it works (or not). Then I will compile a new setup with the language files.
    New version 1.14.5.0 is online

Change Log:

• [+]Now using the new Sense Interface SDK v1.50.
    • [-]After a soft reset and also using the custom vibrate settings the program to watch incomming calls etc. was not restarted.
    • [-]Using the custom vibrate settings for calls and a profile is used to set the sound profile to 'ring and vibrate' this profile was not correctly detected on the startpage.
    New Beta 1.13.9.2

This cab file now includes the new and updated functions:

• buttons to test every vibrator settings
    • new settings to use also sound for sms and emails
    • changed functions to watch incomming calls
    • new sms and emails must by notified correct now
    • settings for notifications from new sms and emails now stored in the registry and restored if you turn off the function

• added option to ignore categories for "Profile Check appointments", just leave the categories empty

If you use one of the previous beta versions, please turn off the vibrate functions for calls, sms and emails before you install this new version. Otherwise some files cannot be overwritten.