[Q] Just wondering on battery life

Search This thread

nutella_sivakoses

Jan 17, 2014
Hi! I'm wondering if the battery life on this phone is decent as it is fairly new(bought in June 2013). I am running android 4.3 TouchWiz UI. Right now it is getting about 8h 16m on battery and it has 26 percent left. It has about 2 hours of screen on time. I was just wondering as this phone is still under warranty, thanks!

Capa1970

Oct 28, 2012
Hi! I'm wondering if the battery life on this phone is decent as it is fairly new(bought in June 2013). I am running android 4.3 TouchWiz UI. Right now it is getting about 8h 16m on battery and it has 26 percent left. It has about 2 hours of screen on time. I was just wondering as this phone is still under warranty, thanks!

About 3 hours of screen time is probably average. If you turn GPS and Bluetooth off you can add about 30 more minutes of screen time. Since you have 4.3, if you use App Ops and turn off or freeze certain apps, especially all of the bloat ware dim the screen a little more, and then you might start averaging about 4 hours of screen time if not a little more.

nutella_sivakoses

Jan 17, 2014
App Ops?

About 3 hours of screen time is probably average. If you turn GPS and Bluetooth off you can add about 30 more minutes of screen time. Since you have 4.3, if you use App Ops and turn off or freeze certain apps, especially all of the bloat ware dim the screen a little more, and then you might start averaging about 4 hours of screen time if not a little more.

App Ops? What exactly are app ops? Im kind of new coming from the iOS ecosystem, and i am loving android, btw.