[Theme] Miui V4 for CM7 Theme Chooser *2/6/12*

Search This thread

qazsxdcfv

Sep 22, 2011
Behind the road
My post was in the wrong thread. I thought I was in the v4 thread for Miui not cm7. Because i could not delete the post I deleted the contents of the post. Sorry I should have been more clear.

The boot animation would need porting as only the Galaxy S has official support for v4.

Sent from my DHD
wow ... but where can i get the bootanimation.zip ... 98% the theme complete ... its not a full theme without a bootanimation. :)

sent from my GT-s5570 using CyanogenMod

xarive

Dec 14, 2011
Georgetown, Ayer Itam
I'm using this theme with iLauncher from market. I enabled the status bar transparency but it seems the transparency doesn't support with MIUI launcher or iLauncher. Any solution to this?

downloadonlyaccount

May 3, 2011
Würzburg
Really beautiful :).
I'm using this on Galaxy Ace, and there's an anoying bug :(. When parts of the statusbar change, the original content remains as some kind of a shadow in the background of statusbar. So when you get a notification, parts of it will always stay there :(.
Using CM7.2 with Launcher Pro. Must I change anything?

jasonevil

May 9, 2010
Lincolnton, NC
I'm using this theme with iLauncher from market. I enabled the status bar transparency but it seems the transparency doesn't support with MIUI launcher or iLauncher. Any solution to this?

I know it works with miui launcher not sure about ilauncher.

If you have patched you status bar for transparency, try using multi picture live wallpaper on the market.

Really beautiful :).
I'm using this on Galaxy Ace, and there's an anoying bug :(. When parts of the statusbar change, the original content remains as some kind of a shadow in the background of statusbar. So when you get a notification, parts of it will always stay there :(.
Using CM7.2 with Launcher Pro. Must I change anything?

Need to patch your status bar or wait until I upload the version with an all black status bar. That will be later on tonight...

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk

Reactions: downloadonlyaccount

qazsxdcfv

Sep 22, 2011
Behind the road
I know it works with miui launcher not sure about ilauncher.

If you have patched you status bar for transparency, try using multi picture live wallpaper on the market.

Need to patch your status bar or wait until I upload the version with an all black status bar. That will be later on tonight...

Yea .. in my devices .. thats no bug ... the only bug is deskclock.apk ... ya but im comfort with that bug ...

Who ones having a statusbar bug .. patch using zdunes patcher .. or do it normaly .. :D

Reactions: downloadonlyaccount

k_nivesout

Mar 27, 2011
Nice work on this theme, it looks good!

If I might make a little suggestion regarding the blue gradient in the settings menus: I had read that the blue gradient was an indication of 2d hardware acceleration in ICS roms. It might just be me, but since this theme isn't for use on ICS, I think the regular black w/out gradient would be more appropriate. Not a big deal, just a thought.

qazsxdcfv

Sep 22, 2011
Behind the road

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1327284869343.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1327284869343.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 277
Last edited:

qazsxdcfv

Sep 22, 2011
Behind the road
mmmm i dont think that, or not understand you.... :)

this is the bug:

20120122201938.jpg

i need to press notification to see text:

20120122201956.jpg

and this is with any another notification:

20120122202137.jpg

thanks

Mmm ... to fix this .. decompile the apk and find the pulldown background .. edit it in photosop if png / if 9.png edit it in adobe firework .. set the opacity to 50% or follow you heart says :D and compile again using apkmanager or apktool or whatever ...

For who mastered at theming .. correct me :D
*CMIIW ... :D
Sorry for my bad english

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    miuipreview.png

What is this:

This is a dark theme based on Miui V4. I used the Nexus S Miui v4 ROM and various screenshots for inspiration.

Who is this for:

Anyone who uses a ROM that supports T-mobile's theme chooser.

What is themed:

Framework
    Browser
    SystemUI
    Contacts
    Phone
    SMS
    Settings/Power Control Widget
    Search
    Music
    Music2
    News and Weather
    Deskclock
    Calculator
    Latin IME Keyboard
    ADW
    ADW Ex
    Launcher Pro
    Miui Launcher

*Supports upward spirals wallpaper app*

Instructions:

1. Download apk
    2. Place on the root of your sd card
    3. Using a file explorer, install the theme.
    4. Open theme chooser
    5. Select miui4
    6. You will get this error: "Sorry, this theme is missing assets for your device's screen size." Hit apply anyway
    7. Reboot
    8. Enjoy!

*Known Issues*

The custom background image that i put in for menus makes the text in the Deskclock apk unreadable.

here is a fix

How to fix Deskclock.apk

*Special thanks goes out to ZduneX25 for some coding snippets*
    Addons and Changelog

miuiv4launcherpreview.png

This is a re themed Miui Launcher based off of this.

Inside the zip includes a theme which will theme more icons, it's not a complete theme as I am actively still working on it.

miuimusic.png

This is an older version of MIUI music. I couldn't get the newest version to decompile correctly so I went with this.
    This player if fully functional. I've done some extensive modifications to the images as well as some of the layouts.

Install via your sd card and a file manager of your choice. If you already have a version of Miui Music, you must uninstall that version first.

clockpreview.png

This is a mod of the LG analog clock widget apk. It includes all the Miui analog clock widgets all in one apk as well as a few other modded clocks

Download is in the attachments of this post :D

Change Log:

*2/10/12*

Added Miui Music apk

*2/6/12*

fixed popup issue with various apps.

*2/1/12*

Added Themed Miui Launcher and theme.

*1/24/12*

Added version with solid status bar and semi trans notification drop down (Miui4_semi_trans_mdpi and Miui4_semi_trans_hdpi)

Miui4_default_hpdi and mdpi are the same as current, but with these changes for all apks...

Added new signal images
    fixed hdpi dialer
    Added new images for settings
    Added wallpapers for hdpi
    code clean up

*1/19/12*

Initial release...
    Hey Jasonevil: Any update soon???? What about with white (clear) version???

Regards

Eventually there will be an update. Knee deep in 3 projects, 2 bands and planning my wedding lol

Sent from my LS670 using Tapatalk 2
    Btw, I'm uploading a modded version of the miui launcher as well as a theme for it tonight...stay tuned. :D

Edit: uploaded :D

Wow, not trying to be rude but some of you guys are sounding a bit demanding. I'm sure this is just something jason does in his free time and graciously shares with everyone. He's also nice enough to respond to feedback and help people out, yet I see some people making requests/demands without bothering to even say thanks. Sorry if I'm out of line, but it just seems like a lot of XDA users anymore have some sense of entitlement when it comes to the work that's shared here (for FREE).

That said, it's a great theme jason, have you considered putting it on the market? I'm not sure what's all involved in publishing an app to the market, but MIUI CM7 themes look to be fairly popular and you've done some really nice work here. I've been on some early CM9 builds lately which don't yet have anything like the theme chooser in CM7, but I always enjoy this theme when I'm back on gingerbread.