[Q] Chrome does not work on 120 dpi

Search This thread

lucasklain

Jan 25, 2011
Hello everyone, after I updated google chrome version for 0.18.4409.2386, it does not work in 120 dpi only works on 160, any solution for this??? :(

flightsimmer

Oct 6, 2011
St. Louis, MO
Hello everyone, after I updated google chrome version for 0.18.4409.2386, it does not work in 120 dpi only works on 160, any solution for this??? :(

I also noticed the same thing after the latest update. I searched on XDA and found a link to an older Chrome APK from last month and installed it. Now Chrome works great, I just have to remember not to update it until someone finds an actual fix for the DPI issue.

Reactions: AzzaD

lucasklain

Jan 25, 2011
I also noticed the same thing after the latest update. I searched on XDA and found a link to an older Chrome APK from last month and installed it. Now Chrome works great, I just have to remember not to update it until someone finds an actual fix for the DPI issue.

the current version has the option to change to the web version of pages, I hope a fix out soon

_adc

Apr 19, 2012
Could you share the apk for the 0.16 version ? I have the same issue with the DPI, so until it is fixed, that would help me a lot !
Thanks.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.