[Q] Custom ROM D801 Question

Search This thread

lunaandres

Jan 30, 2014
Hey guys, I'm a bit (and by bit I mean huge) noob since I just switched to Android about 20 days ago. I'm looking to flash a custom ROM on my phone, and I'm looking to keep the awesome battery life the phone brings. I was looking at OmniROM, and that one got my attention since it seems to be stable, clean and most battery efficient (correct me if wrong please!)

However, I have no clue how to proceed. My phone is rooted already, but some tutorials I was reading were for the D802 and required a MicroSD slot.

Can anyone lend me a hand? It'd be hugely appreciated

magestic1995

Jun 18, 2011
Hey guys, I'm a bit (and by bit I mean huge) noob since I just switched to Android about 20 days ago. I'm looking to flash a custom ROM on my phone, and I'm looking to keep the awesome battery life the phone brings. I was looking at OmniROM, and that one got my attention since it seems to be stable, clean and most battery efficient (correct me if wrong please!)

However, I have no clue how to proceed. My phone is rooted already, but some tutorials I was reading were for the D802 and required a MicroSD slot.

Can anyone lend me a hand? It'd be hugely appreciated

First off you need to install TWRP recovery or CM recovery. Once those are complete you can continue on. Which I can help once you get there.
Link: http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2449670