FORUMS
Remove All Ads from XDA

[DEVDB][TWRP][PhilZ Touch] XZDualRecovery 2.8.26 RELEASE

5,379 posts
Thanks Meter: 10,423

Post Reply Email Thread
Announcement from [NUT]: The installer contains a ROOT EXPLOIT, this will trip A/V tools (e.g. ESET NOD32), disable it to download!!
12th May 2015, 04:03 PM |#5101  
Flag Dhaka
Thanks Meter: 33

More
Need Only TWRP recovery
I just want twrp recovery instead of dual recovery.
can anyone help?
I'm on locked bootloader.
12th May 2015, 04:27 PM |#5102  
Flag Burlington
Thanks Meter: 377

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by imzihad

I just want twrp recovery instead of dual recovery.
can anyone help?
I'm on locked bootloader.

Why not just set twrp as your primary recovery and forget about everything else, only use twrp as recovery.
12th May 2015, 10:28 PM |#5103  
Thanks Meter: 19

More
need some help installing this, the "installer" file wont recognise my device (currently running z3 d6603 unrooted) which would be option 3 on the installer.. im struggling to find a way this time round i did it once before but cant seem to do it again. i also have the "flashable" zip but assume i'd need to be rooted for that? the advanced kernals i've found seem to just want me to download ezdownloader and a load of adware files (one from the xda forums!) everything else works (adb, fastboot, ect)
12th May 2015, 10:48 PM |#5104  
Thanks Meter: 23

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by lynchyy89

need some help installing this, the "installer" file wont recognise my device (currently running z3 d6603 unrooted) which would be option 3 on the installer.. im struggling to find a way this time round i did it once before but cant seem to do it again. i also have the "flashable" zip but assume i'd need to be rooted for that? the advanced kernals i've found seem to just want me to download ezdownloader and a load of adware files (one from the xda forums!) everything else works (adb, fastboot, ect)

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=3011598
12th May 2015, 10:50 PM |#5105  
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 70

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Have you enabled debugging in developer option? Have you authorised your adb to access your phone?

I'm not sure if it still can root new firmware though, if not, I'm afraid you'll need to unlock your bootloader.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
12th May 2015, 10:52 PM |#5106  
Thanks Meter: 35

More
I can't mount external SD in recovery, any fix?

Enviado desde mi D5803 mediante Tapatalk
12th May 2015, 11:02 PM |#5107  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhaddad

Have you enabled debugging in developer option? Have you authorised your adb to access your phone?

I'm not sure if it still can root new firmware though, if not, I'm afraid you'll need to unlock your bootloader.

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Debugging is enabled, already unlocked bootloader, had previously rooted device but had to unroot.. Now regretting it, device is still on the .77 version of 4.4.4..... if I run cmd prompt in fastboot and type >fastboot devices I get a code showing my phone is recognised.. Does that mean adb is authorised?

Sent from my D6603 using XDA Free mobile app
12th May 2015, 11:10 PM |#5108  
Thanks Meter: 138

Donate to Me
More
cm kernel with version 2.8.15
hey [nut]! thanks a lot for all your tools!
i've just used your online kernel builder to get xzdr into cm12.1 boot.img. i did the same about 2 weeks ago with version 2.8.14 where all worked fine. this time i can't get phone to boot into recovery. there's a short violet colored LED then it reboots again and does a normal boot into system. any workaround?
12th May 2015, 11:16 PM |#5109  
Flag Manama
Thanks Meter: 70

Donate to Me
More
Quote:

Debugging is enabled, already unlocked bootloader, had previously rooted device but had to unroot.. Now regretting it, device is still on the .77 version of 4.4.4..... if I run cmd prompt in fastboot and type >fastboot devices I get a code showing my phone is recognised.. Does that mean adb is authorised?

First make sure you have the latest adb as older versions can't authorise.. Then just run adb logcat and it should ask you if you want to authorise this pc on your phone.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Forums PRO
12th May 2015, 11:19 PM |#5110  

More
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alhaddad

First make sure you have the latest adb as older versions can't authorise.. Then just run adb logcat and it should ask you if you want to authorise this pc on your phone.

Sent from my D6503 using XDA Forums PRO

I'll look into that tomorrow, I'm assuming that's different from authorising my pc on my phone when first connecting in debugging mode?

12th May 2015, 11:44 PM |#5111  
Flag Treasure Island
Thanks Meter: 2,640

More
i cant mount external sd.... i cant edit files on it through an app! i try editting a music file through a media player but get errors, no write priviledge!
Post Reply Subscribe to Thread

Tags
cwm, doomkernel, locked bootloader, recovery, twrp
Previous Thread Next Thread