Gyroscope for VR

Search This thread

pdm12021987

Jul 24, 2013
Hi guys if anybody wants to enable the gyroscope here is a little guide to enable it
You must
1. rooted
2. on 6.0 marshmallow
Go to this download link and download https://mega.nz/#!pEEGFLbJ!scUWYUCZ_uGM7TyaaJPu7O8YfVgnk4DyCT7jSWCW35E
Then use root explorer and navigate to /system/etc/permissions and place the xml file inside with permissions of rw-r--r-- (0644) once changed, reboot then gyroscope should be enabled.
I dont want or take any credit for this post or guide as I found the details and links on here.
ENJOY!

Sent from my ALE-L21 using XDA-Developers mobile app

AsunaYuki

May 29, 2016
Just put that file in correct directory, then select properties of file and set permission to 644, save.
I cant even put the file inthe permissions map, when i try, it says something like "this map is a read only map, do you want to change it to r/w" and if i click yes it says "operation failed"

danvo01

May 22, 2009
Bratislava
just copy it to /system/etc/permissions directory with root explorer or total commander. You must give root permission to that app! check it!

elraffa

Jul 1, 2014
Could you share the fixed gyroscope for stock rom?

Enviado desde mi ALE-L21 mediante Tapatalk

Adutz1

Oct 27, 2015
if I enable this I can watch 360 photos on facebook? I cand watch 360 videos on youtube but not photos

Top Liked Posts