[VS995 (VZW)][ROM + Kernel] NRD90M Modded NotSoStock ROM v5.5 1/1/2017

Search This thread

Tilde88

Nov 5, 2008
[QRCODE][/QRCODE]Hello!
Before proceeding. It is absolutely necessary for you to be on a stable TWRP build (currently, RC8, 3.0.2-0, and 3.0.2-1). Also, you must have already have had decrypted your ENTIRE phone. If your phone bootloops into TWRP, you probably didn't decrypt, and/or didn't flash no-verity properly, or it could also be that you are on an old TWRP build.
Here we have the base NRD90M ROM from LG.
I have added a few mods to it.
FEATURES

**Multi-user working!
**This ROM is deODEXd
**Has init.d support
**Modified build.prop for better performance and hardware utility
**Removed bloatware (including that HORRID Lookout)
**Force encrypt disabled
**New kernel built-in.
**Based off 3.18.31 from @jcadduono source (thanks so much)!
**Added in the blu_active governor and set as default (via post_boot)
**No-op scheduler is default, and recommended
**Updated build.prop for better Hotspot support.
**More build.prop tweaks
**init.d support baked into the kernel
**Battery life should be noticeably improved, with no loss of performance (maybe even a bit faster).
**No need to wipe anything. System and caches are automatically wiped.
**Updated to SuperSU 2.78 SR4
**Updated boot and shutdown animation to the Android 7 default (thanks @freeza )
**More bloat removed
** Now includes more performance tweaks.
**Full Busybox support included!
**Fixed updater-script and binary
**Removed Sony Bravia/Xperia Engine
**Zen_Decision HotPlug enabled by default. (This will improve battery life, especially when your screen is off)
**TCP Congestion controller set to Westwood+ (improved download speeds)
**KCAL Color Control! Plus the Color Control app! Thanks to @savoca for KCAL and the app! Thanks to @freeza for the updated KCAL.c source file
**IO Stats for scheduler turned off
**IO Read ahead set to 2048kb
**Added init.d scripts to optimize your phone, and keep it fast over time.
**VPN is fixed!
**Gallery locked files are fixed!
**Bluetooth and FM should be fixed!
**No hotspot or ADB debug issues!
**More things I can't remember.
Kernel built on the Linaro 6.1.1 x86_x64 toolchain

Thanks to @imucarmen for getting me the IMG files, and for testing.

Latest: v5.6
The only change in 5.6 is the addition of LGMessage. Somehow this ROM did not include a text messaging app... WTF? So I added it in from my H918. v5.6 is a full ROM, not just an update. You do not need to be on 5.1 first. Just flash 5.6 and good to go.

v5.5 changes below
v5.5 is intended only for people already on v5.1. It will not wipe anything, and your phone will not need to do its initial setup. 5.5 is an update only! You must first flash 5.1, then 5.5. You can tell TWRP to flash files in sequence, so it's no hassle. ZIP no longer checks your device, so be sure that you are flashing for the model the sticker on the phone says that it is.

Here are the changes for v5.5:
Removed boot state verification. This allows your device to pass CTS on SafetyNet. That means that you are able to use a root hide program, or maybe full unroot within SuperSU, and apps like Android Pay and Pokemon GO will work. They will never work if root is detected, no matter what.
Used more independent defconfig lines, hopefully static will go away... I highly doubt it, might even cause a no-boot issue. If it does, just tell me and I'll fix it up.
The main changes here are even more battery saving
**some voltage control preparations (still not active)
**added a DNS resolver module to maybe help some people with hotspot.
**Bluetooth and FM should work even better than before (hopefully not worse lol)
** C-states are made aware in the kernel, so sleeping should be more effective, while waking up should be more snappy.
More things. Do it!

Can confirm Pokemon GO and Android Pay work perfectly. Just need to hide root.

Use the app attached.
Checkmark where it says "Stop all su daemons"
Reboot
Open RootSwitch again, and the checkmark should still be there, click disable root, and test with an app called SafetyNet Helper Sample from Play Store. When root is disabled, SafetyNet test will pass with a full green screen.

When you are done playing, you can enable root again. The game checks every so often, so root needs to be disabled to play for X amount of time.

Here are the changes for v5:

**ViPER4Android is preinstalled
**Kernel updates to latest sources (no changes other than updates)
**Included Titanium Backup pre-installed. I highly recommend getting the license, this program rocks, and never has ads. With a license you can do batch functions, and theres more features.
**Included Kernel Adiutor to prepare future kernel updates (CPU/GPU under+over clocking later on). You can also use this to tweak I/O settings, governor, screen color). Everything should run pretty good as it is, but what I do, is set read_head in I/O to 2048, and disable I/O Stats. I also set it on boot. I do not recommend modifying any CPU or GPU frequencies since there are no changes in the kernel to allow for that.
**Updated to latest Super SU

No need to wipe anything. If you are on stock ROM, ODEXd or deODEXd, or any other NRD90M ROM, you don't need to wipe, the ZIP will take care of everything for you. /data will not be wiped, so all your old apps and settings will be there. Internal storage is of course untouched.

For anyone interested in my color options, they are:
My new settings are:
All 3 colors at 256
Saturation 68
Value 129
Contrast 127

Know that I love deep, rich, vibrant colors. Also, changing colors will not change effects on pictures taken! This is post-processing. Your phone's screen is what changes, not the files that you create.
Note: Adding saturation (vibrance) will always give some sort of color banding -especially since KCAL is post-processing. You can minimize color banding by ever-so-slightly reducing gamma (read as "Value" in the Color Control app), and by ever-so-slightly fine-tuning Contrast. The value changes would be minimal, and the color banding will only be reduced ever-so-slightly, but this is just how it is. Nonetheless, the device looks friggin amazing with the color options set.

Having issues? Read below.
I need you guys to hear me out on this...
I do not have this phone, I cannot do any sort of testing, nor do I keep up with your rooting method.
That said, I cannot fix things that were broken due to the bootloader (such as Static Boot), so if WiFi calling did not work for you after flashing the custom bootloader, please don't ask if it is fixed... I do not know how to fix it. When/if it is fixed, I will let you guys know that it is fixed and who to thank for said fix.

Additionally, I need you to tell me things that do not work. I might not be able to get to all messages, or questions, so if you see that I did not reply, ask again and again until I do... I will reply and answer (obviously don't spam). Be sure to quote me, mention me, or message me. I do not check-in with these threads, just the H918 thread. If you do not send me a notice, I will not know that my attention is needed.

What issues that are ROM-related, not user-related can you report? You will know it is user-related if you modified anything in the phone/ROM.

If you flashed a different kernel, I cannot help you; flash back to the NSS kernel, and re-test.

If you are unsure about an issue, do a clean flash (in TWRP: Wipe-->Advanced-->select Dalvik, System, Data, and Cache (DO NOT SELECT INTERNAL STORAGE OR SDCARD)-->Swipe to wipe-->Install ROM-->boot phone, do not change or install anything. Retry your issue, if it is fixed, great. If it persists, go into your SD Card, and Internal Storage, remove the folders called "Android" and ".android_secure", reboot and try again. Still doesn't work? Mention me and post it here.

Remember, you can backup your USER apps in Titanium Backup (do NOT backup system apps, or restore system apps/system data).
You can also backup your existing setup and apps in TWRP so you can flash back to your original setup. This is good if you did a clean flash, and your problem is still there, you can restore your backup and be like nothing was changed.

Thanks @zhuhang for V4A!
Major thanks to @Chainfire for creating SuperSU
Major thanks to @jcadduono for the root exploit, AND for the TWRP image(s), AND for inspiring me to learn to do it. Also, he supplied the stock System.img, boot.img, and sources for a custom kernel!/RealMVP

Viper4Android is included! To enable, run the app, and configure how you please!

More to come (as I learn to do it)
Please make any requests. If it is not too difficult, I will learn how to, and add it to the MODDED ROM!

Debloat list
Removed from /system/
system/app/CloudPrint*
system/app/Drive*
system/app/DriveActivator*
system/app/EditorsDocs*
system/app/Gmail2*
system/app/Hangouts*
system/app/Music2*
system/app/talkback*
system/app/Videos*
system/app/YouTube*
system/etc/recovery-resource.dat*
system/priv-app/LGEmail*
system/priv-app/LGTasksProvider*
system/recovery-from-boot.p*
system/app/AndroidPay*
system/priv-app/facebook-installer*
system/priv-app/GoogleFeedback*
system/app/LGAccount*
system/app/LGAirDrive*
system/priv-app/LGAirDriveSetting*
system/priv-app/LGBackup*
system/app/LGBackupLauncher*
system/priv-app/LGExchange*
system/app/LGFOTA*
system/app/LGMusicShare*
system/priv-app/LGPartnerBookmarksProvider*
system/app/LGSpringCleaning*
system/priv-app/Lookout*
system/priv-app/TMO_MyAccount*
system/priv-app/LGApplicationManager*
system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.friendsmanager*
system/vendor/app/facebook-appmanager*
system/priv-app/LGPCSuiteService*
system/priv-app/PromoHelper*
system/priv-app/LGQHelp*
system/priv-app/LGQHelpService*
system/priv-app/NameID*
system/priv-app/LGUpdateCenter*
system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.updatecenter*
system/vendor/overlay/com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks*
system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.appbox.client*
system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.exchange*
system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.bnr*
system/etc/amzn.mshop.properties
system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.lgworld*
system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.mlt*
system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.lifetracker*
system/priv-app/AdaptClient*
system/priv-app/ATT_ProtectPlus*
system/priv-app/ATT_DeviceHelp*
system/priv-app/ATT_Lookout*
system/priv-app/ATT_SmartLimits*
system/app/AmazonKindle*
system/priv-app/AppRecovery*
system/priv-app/VZCloud*
system/priv-app/LGVZWHelp*
system/priv-app/LGVZWStartupwizard*
system/priv-app/VZWPoaService*

Source for kernel is at (need to update)https://github.com/jcadduono/android_kernel_lge_msm8996/tree/android-7.0-security

Thanks to @jcadduono for the amazing original source he made for us ( you can find it here : https://github.com/jcadduono/android_kernel_lge_msm8996/tree/android-7.0-security

Attachments

• RootSwitch-1.3.3.2.apk
    874.6 KB · Views: 895
  • Screenshot_2017-01-08-08-14-25.jpg
    Screenshot_2017-01-08-08-14-25.jpg
    222.3 KB · Views: 3,626
  • Screenshot_2017-01-08-08-17-12.png
    Screenshot_2017-01-08-08-17-12.png
    244 KB · Views: 3,564
Last edited:

leyvatron

Dec 6, 2007
Los Angeles
Awesome!! Cant wait to use this.

Request: speaker mod, Google assistant, and volume up/down to skip tracks when main screen is off.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

imucarmen

May 28, 2012
Note to all. You will notice that the theming option is missing from the settings under home. Don't fret! Theming is still in the Rom you just need to add a shortcut for it. I'm personally using Nova Prime and assigning an activity for the theming app so it makes an app icon. There are independent apps in the store that can do this as well.

Just a heads up for those of you using themes and wondering how to apply them.

@Tilde88 so a hot reboot let's you see the boot animation and I wanted to let you know it needs scaled down. It's way too large and actually is blurry because of it.

Last edited:

Tilde88

Nov 5, 2008
Note to all. You will notice that the theming option is missing from the settings under home. Don't fret! Theming is still in the Rom you just need to add a shortcut for it. I'm personally using Nova Prime and assigning an activity for the theming app so it makes an app icon. There are independent apps in the store that can do this as well.

Just a heads up for those of you using themes and wondering how to apply them.

@Tilde88 so a hot reboot let's you see the boot animation and I wanted to let you know it needs scaled down. It's way too large and actually is blurry because of it.

The bootanimation is the right size, as it is the same that I use for the other models. There is something fishy with your bootloaders after doing that conversion thing. I don't fully understand it.

Reactions: lynneddington

imucarmen

May 28, 2012
The bootanimation is the right size, as it is the same that I use for the other models. There is something fishy with your bootloaders after doing that conversion thing. I don't fully understand it.

I see. Just letting you know the things I'm seeing. I hot reboot on the US996 rom and the boot animation was normal size. On the vs995 the word android is gigantic. It spans from edge to edge of the display and looks like a size 26 font lol

---------- Post added at 04:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:48 PM ----------

Kernel crashed @Tilde88 I was using some custom settings so maybe that's why. I was underclocking and using the Blu Active gov and the zen hotplug.

Last edited:

imucarmen

May 28, 2012
I don't understand what you are saying. Lot's of typos. Also, over/underclocking does not stick, as it is not unlocked in the kernel.

lol it was only one typo. Made should have been maybe.

According to Kernel Adiutor it's sticking. I have the cpu max clock set to 1920 and it never goes above it.

Last edited:

Tilde88

Nov 5, 2008
Can you guys tell me if you are having USB issues when plugging in to your PC. Trying to figure out if the ROM has a bug or if someone has a driver issue.

Thanks.

Reactions: lynneddington

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [QRCODE][/QRCODE]Hello!
    Before proceeding. It is absolutely necessary for you to be on a stable TWRP build (currently, RC8, 3.0.2-0, and 3.0.2-1). Also, you must have already have had decrypted your ENTIRE phone. If your phone bootloops into TWRP, you probably didn't decrypt, and/or didn't flash no-verity properly, or it could also be that you are on an old TWRP build.
    Here we have the base NRD90M ROM from LG.
    I have added a few mods to it.
    FEATURES

**Multi-user working!
    **This ROM is deODEXd
    **Has init.d support
    **Modified build.prop for better performance and hardware utility
    **Removed bloatware (including that HORRID Lookout)
    **Force encrypt disabled
    **New kernel built-in.
    **Based off 3.18.31 from @jcadduono source (thanks so much)!
    **Added in the blu_active governor and set as default (via post_boot)
    **No-op scheduler is default, and recommended
    **Updated build.prop for better Hotspot support.
    **More build.prop tweaks
    **init.d support baked into the kernel
    **Battery life should be noticeably improved, with no loss of performance (maybe even a bit faster).
    **No need to wipe anything. System and caches are automatically wiped.
    **Updated to SuperSU 2.78 SR4
    **Updated boot and shutdown animation to the Android 7 default (thanks @freeza )
    **More bloat removed
    ** Now includes more performance tweaks.
    **Full Busybox support included!
    **Fixed updater-script and binary
    **Removed Sony Bravia/Xperia Engine
    **Zen_Decision HotPlug enabled by default. (This will improve battery life, especially when your screen is off)
    **TCP Congestion controller set to Westwood+ (improved download speeds)
    **KCAL Color Control! Plus the Color Control app! Thanks to @savoca for KCAL and the app! Thanks to @freeza for the updated KCAL.c source file
    **IO Stats for scheduler turned off
    **IO Read ahead set to 2048kb
    **Added init.d scripts to optimize your phone, and keep it fast over time.
    **VPN is fixed!
    **Gallery locked files are fixed!
    **Bluetooth and FM should be fixed!
    **No hotspot or ADB debug issues!
    **More things I can't remember.
    Kernel built on the Linaro 6.1.1 x86_x64 toolchain

Thanks to @imucarmen for getting me the IMG files, and for testing.

Latest: v5.6
    The only change in 5.6 is the addition of LGMessage. Somehow this ROM did not include a text messaging app... WTF? So I added it in from my H918. v5.6 is a full ROM, not just an update. You do not need to be on 5.1 first. Just flash 5.6 and good to go.

v5.5 changes below
    v5.5 is intended only for people already on v5.1. It will not wipe anything, and your phone will not need to do its initial setup. 5.5 is an update only! You must first flash 5.1, then 5.5. You can tell TWRP to flash files in sequence, so it's no hassle. ZIP no longer checks your device, so be sure that you are flashing for the model the sticker on the phone says that it is.

Removed boot state verification. This allows your device to pass CTS on SafetyNet. That means that you are able to use a root hide program, or maybe full unroot within SuperSU, and apps like Android Pay and Pokemon GO will work. They will never work if root is detected, no matter what.
    Used more independent defconfig lines, hopefully static will go away... I highly doubt it, might even cause a no-boot issue. If it does, just tell me and I'll fix it up.
    **Bluetooth and FM should work even better than before (hopefully not worse lol)
    ** C-states are made aware in the kernel, so sleeping should be more effective, while waking up should be more snappy.
    More things. Do it!

Can confirm Pokemon GO and Android Pay work perfectly. Just need to hide root.

Use the app attached.
    Checkmark where it says "Stop all su daemons"
    Reboot
    Open RootSwitch again, and the checkmark should still be there, click disable root, and test with an app called SafetyNet Helper Sample from Play Store. When root is disabled, SafetyNet test will pass with a full green screen.

When you are done playing, you can enable root again. The game checks every so often, so root needs to be disabled to play for X amount of time.

Here are the changes for v5:

**ViPER4Android is preinstalled
    **Kernel updates to latest sources (no changes other than updates)
    **Included Titanium Backup pre-installed. I highly recommend getting the license, this program rocks, and never has ads. With a license you can do batch functions, and theres more features.
    **Included Kernel Adiutor to prepare future kernel updates (CPU/GPU under+over clocking later on). You can also use this to tweak I/O settings, governor, screen color). Everything should run pretty good as it is, but what I do, is set read_head in I/O to 2048, and disable I/O Stats. I also set it on boot. I do not recommend modifying any CPU or GPU frequencies since there are no changes in the kernel to allow for that.
    **Updated to latest Super SU

No need to wipe anything. If you are on stock ROM, ODEXd or deODEXd, or any other NRD90M ROM, you don't need to wipe, the ZIP will take care of everything for you. /data will not be wiped, so all your old apps and settings will be there. Internal storage is of course untouched.

For anyone interested in my color options, they are:
    My new settings are:
    All 3 colors at 256
    Saturation 68
    Value 129
    Contrast 127

Know that I love deep, rich, vibrant colors. Also, changing colors will not change effects on pictures taken! This is post-processing. Your phone's screen is what changes, not the files that you create.
    Note: Adding saturation (vibrance) will always give some sort of color banding -especially since KCAL is post-processing. You can minimize color banding by ever-so-slightly reducing gamma (read as "Value" in the Color Control app), and by ever-so-slightly fine-tuning Contrast. The value changes would be minimal, and the color banding will only be reduced ever-so-slightly, but this is just how it is. Nonetheless, the device looks friggin amazing with the color options set.

Having issues? Read below.
    I need you guys to hear me out on this...
    I do not have this phone, I cannot do any sort of testing, nor do I keep up with your rooting method.
    That said, I cannot fix things that were broken due to the bootloader (such as Static Boot), so if WiFi calling did not work for you after flashing the custom bootloader, please don't ask if it is fixed... I do not know how to fix it. When/if it is fixed, I will let you guys know that it is fixed and who to thank for said fix.

Additionally, I need you to tell me things that do not work. I might not be able to get to all messages, or questions, so if you see that I did not reply, ask again and again until I do... I will reply and answer (obviously don't spam). Be sure to quote me, mention me, or message me. I do not check-in with these threads, just the H918 thread. If you do not send me a notice, I will not know that my attention is needed.

What issues that are ROM-related, not user-related can you report? You will know it is user-related if you modified anything in the phone/ROM.

If you flashed a different kernel, I cannot help you; flash back to the NSS kernel, and re-test.

If you are unsure about an issue, do a clean flash (in TWRP: Wipe-->Advanced-->select Dalvik, System, Data, and Cache (DO NOT SELECT INTERNAL STORAGE OR SDCARD)-->Swipe to wipe-->Install ROM-->boot phone, do not change or install anything. Retry your issue, if it is fixed, great. If it persists, go into your SD Card, and Internal Storage, remove the folders called "Android" and ".android_secure", reboot and try again. Still doesn't work? Mention me and post it here.

Remember, you can backup your USER apps in Titanium Backup (do NOT backup system apps, or restore system apps/system data).
    You can also backup your existing setup and apps in TWRP so you can flash back to your original setup. This is good if you did a clean flash, and your problem is still there, you can restore your backup and be like nothing was changed.

Thanks @zhuhang for V4A!
    Major thanks to @Chainfire for creating SuperSU
    Major thanks to @jcadduono for the root exploit, AND for the TWRP image(s), AND for inspiring me to learn to do it. Also, he supplied the stock System.img, boot.img, and sources for a custom kernel!/RealMVP

Viper4Android is included! To enable, run the app, and configure how you please!

More to come (as I learn to do it)
    Please make any requests. If it is not too difficult, I will learn how to, and add it to the MODDED ROM!

Debloat list
    Removed from /system/
    system/app/CloudPrint*
    system/app/Drive*
    system/app/DriveActivator*
    system/app/EditorsDocs*
    system/app/Gmail2*
    system/app/Hangouts*
    system/app/Music2*
    system/app/talkback*
    system/app/Videos*
    system/app/YouTube*
    system/etc/recovery-resource.dat*
    system/priv-app/LGEmail*
    system/priv-app/LGTasksProvider*
    system/recovery-from-boot.p*
    system/app/AndroidPay*
    system/priv-app/facebook-installer*
    system/priv-app/GoogleFeedback*
    system/app/LGAccount*
    system/app/LGAirDrive*
    system/priv-app/LGAirDriveSetting*
    system/priv-app/LGBackup*
    system/app/LGBackupLauncher*
    system/priv-app/LGExchange*
    system/app/LGFOTA*
    system/app/LGMusicShare*
    system/priv-app/LGPartnerBookmarksProvider*
    system/app/LGSpringCleaning*
    system/priv-app/Lookout*
    system/priv-app/TMO_MyAccount*
    system/priv-app/LGApplicationManager*
    system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.friendsmanager*
    system/vendor/app/facebook-appmanager*
    system/priv-app/LGPCSuiteService*
    system/priv-app/PromoHelper*
    system/priv-app/LGQHelp*
    system/priv-app/LGQHelpService*
    system/priv-app/NameID*
    system/priv-app/LGUpdateCenter*
    system/vendor/overlay/com.android.providers.partnerbookmarks*
    system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.appbox.client*
    system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.exchange*
    system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.bnr*
    system/etc/amzn.mshop.properties
    system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.lgworld*
    system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.mlt*
    system/vendor/overlay/com.lge.lifetracker*
    system/priv-app/AdaptClient*
    system/priv-app/ATT_ProtectPlus*
    system/priv-app/ATT_DeviceHelp*
    system/priv-app/ATT_Lookout*
    system/priv-app/ATT_SmartLimits*
    system/app/AmazonKindle*
    system/priv-app/AppRecovery*
    system/priv-app/VZCloud*
    system/priv-app/LGVZWHelp*
    system/priv-app/LGVZWStartupwizard*
    system/priv-app/VZWPoaService*

Source for kernel is at (need to update)https://github.com/jcadduono/android_kernel_lge_msm8996/tree/android-7.0-security

Thanks to @jcadduono for the amazing original source he made for us ( you can find it here : https://github.com/jcadduono/android_kernel_lge_msm8996/tree/android-7.0-security
    This sounds awesome, but I just bought my v20 so I'm waiting for a case and screen protector before I root (Dont want to drop it right after I break warranty)-

Can anyone verify, this adds the FM functionality of the other V20 devices? Or am I misunderstanding the feature "**Bluetooth and FM should be fixed!"

You can always unroot, and re-gain your warranty. If rooting even breaks it.
    No, FM still not working it seems. Got close, but not.

That said, good news everyone!
    The Dirty Santa team has come up with a patch for the kernel which should fix the static boot. I will look over it now, and recompile a new kernel for your devices. This will be for the H910, and VS995, as those are the only ones that get static boot. Sprint and the Korean F800L also have it, but no one has sent me system.img and boot.img for those devices, so no custom ROM yet.
    Is this rom going to be moving forward? I understand the dev doesn't own the Verizon version. I keep checking this thread and it seems to be at a stand still :(

Yes. Was making a major upgrade for the H918. Next up is H910, then VZW, then USC.

I'm just hoping I don't have to fix the source from LG for these as well...

Soon©

It seems there is no new kernell for H910.US996, or VS995. All either 10a or 10b.
    Here is the 5.5 update. This is intended only for people already on v5.1. It will not wipe anything, and your phone will not need to do its initial setup. 5.5 is an update only! You must first flash 5.1, then 5.5. You can tell TWRP to flash files in sequence, so it's no hassle. ZIP no longer checks your device, so be sure that you are flashing for the model the sticker on the phone says that it is.

Removed boot state verification. This allows your device to pass CTS on SafetyNet. That means that you might be able to use a root hide program, or maybe full unroot within SuperSU, and perhaps apps like Android Pay and Pokemon GO will work. They will never work if root is detected, no matter what.
    More things. Do it!
    Ok everyone... If you need SafetyNet working, you will need RootSwitch, and 2 scripts. I'll make a full post later on full instructions, or you can wait a week or so for 6.0 to come out, and it will all be included.
    If you don't want to wait for me, you can go through my H918 thread, and look for the RootSwitch apk, and the 2 .sh files that go in /data/