[q] pls heeeeelp, how to donwgrade to ics

Search This thread

lecomiquelin

Jul 1, 2010
Xiaomi 11T Pro
Well, I was using the version ics, rooted, and I upgraded to jb via ota, but I had several problems, such as high power consumption and decided to flash the sbf of jb via rsd lite ... That is, besides losing root now I can not go back to ics. how could downgrade? help me please!! thank you

saloums7

Jul 19, 2012
Montreal
Would help to know if you're on XT925 or XT926...
If you're on the XT926 you could use Matt's Droid Razr utility. If you're on the XT925 try using a fastboot for ICS.

Darbness

Apr 20, 2008
Sydney
Well, I was using the version ics, rooted, and I upgraded to jb via ota, but I had several problems, such as high power consumption and decided to flash the sbf of jb via rsd lite ... That is, besides losing root now I can not go back to ics. how could downgrade? help me please!! thank you

If you have a XT925 then

Download an RUU rom from the "Firmware SuperThread" http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=1943879

Power down your device

Press and hold the Vol+ and Vol- keys, then press and hold the power button until a white screen appears and you can now release all three buttons.

Use the Vol- key (and ONLY the Vol- key) to scroll through the list. Scroll until “AP Fastboot” is highlighted and press the Vol+ key to select it.

Then unzip the file you downloaded, inside will be a file called "flash_fastboot.bat" Run it.

Should Work.

lecomiquelin

Jul 1, 2010
Xiaomi 11T Pro
So guys
thanks for the help, but I had tried it all, that is if I had just updated via ota I could return quietly via rsd or fastboot, but I updated to jb via rsd, no ota ...
So as I tried to go back to ics via rsd or fastboot error appeared preflash, dronwgrade security, and never worked out
I just unlocked the bootloader and lost the warranty :/
And Incredibly, even going back to ics, my battery did not return as before, is very bad, and already I did everything
Not to mention that fastboot is not coming back, it was updated with the jb, and now every time I turn on the phone it connects into fastboot, and then gotta enter the vol -, vol + and power and select Normal power up
Is it still may have left over kernel, or another part of jb on ics?
I've done factory reset, and deleted userdata etc.
There's something very strange now.
---------
Ah
Before unlocking the bootloader I also had tried flashing without flash partition line (. Xml file), and various other modes, fastboot, using the razr hd utility, but nothing worked ... It was really necessary unlock to make a donwgrade ...
and my phone is xt925
I was so happy with the device, then I did sh*t and now I'm super sad :(

Last edited: