Micro SD support?

Search This thread
Hi guys, i have a great (for me haha) doubt.
I like to record a lot of videos with my smartphone, like to have a lot of music and heavy games when i wan to, but my micro sd 8gb class 4 isnt enough.
I interesed in use a 32gb micro sd class 10, how as Kingston or Sandisk. WT19i Supports that?
Additionaly, i have an offer for a sandisk ultra 32gb class 10 (refferential link) Does Wt19i support this memory?

What do you think?
Wait ur oppinions
Regards

Last edited:

sandy7

Inactive Recognized Developer
May 28, 2012
bangalore
I like to record a lot of videos with my smartphone, like to have a lot of music and heavy games when i wan to, but my micro sd 8gb class 4 isnt enough.
I interesed in use a 32gb micro sd class 10, how as Kingston or Sandisk. WT19i Supports that?
Additionaly, i have an offer for a sandisk ultra 32gb class 10 (refferential link) Does Wt19i support this memory?

What do you think?
Wait ur oppinions
Regards
sandisk....

bcz i also have a class 6 32gb on my mini pro...
reading speed around 25mb/sec writing 10mb/sec

i noticed gallery loads up really fast.

Reactions: xmini2011

Dtomasch

Dec 12, 2010
i have sk17i, and it recognizes 32gb class10 samsung micro sd, i think both phones are nearly the same, so the wt19i should also support

Alko89

Jun 9, 2012
I bought a new 32GB sd card, and after I fill it with data, the phone starts to lag :( I have rooted wt19i and the sd card is not broken. I dont know if this is possibly a rom issue

n1c3.sleepL

Dec 30, 2011
I bought a new 32GB sd card, and after I fill it with data, the phone starts to lag :( I have rooted wt19i and the sd card is not broken. I dont know if this is possibly a rom issue

Mby you fill it with a huge numbers of small sized data? i do not know how android working with them but old phones does not like that.

I am using 16 gb class 4 micro sd on lWW. It working Great no lags and any problems

tanec

Dec 12, 2010
points ideddisc

I'm with A-Data 16GB Class10 and the phone works perfect. I was trying with 32GB Class10, without to full them and the phone works with the same speed like 16GB card. I'm not sure if the card is more 80% full.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

What do you think?
    Wait ur oppinions
    Regards
    sandisk....

bcz i also have a class 6 32gb on my mini pro...
    reading speed around 25mb/sec writing 10mb/sec

i noticed gallery loads up really fast.