Best Impact Case EVER

Search This thread

Dennisg34

Jan 30, 2013
New Hampshire
Hey guys, been seeing a lot of people posting their cases on here, figured I would recommend one that I'm HIGHLY satisfied with. I've owned it for almost a year with my S4, and no matter how many times I've dropped it, I have never cracked or damaged my phone. I've even thrown it a few times, and comes out looking beautiful. I see some people would rather have looks than durability, if that's the case, this isn't the case for you (although, I find it attractive since they do come in lots of colors). Below is a link where I got it on Ebay for $14 cheaper than the website. LOVE THIS CASE! If you're clumsy like me and drop your sh!t all the time, this is the case for you!

(ATT Mods: if this isn't good to post links, please message me before deleting, and I will just post the picture instead. Thanks!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351046202801?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

Attachments

• 2014-05-01_043253.jpg
    2014-05-01_043253.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 305
Last edited:
Reactions: leondestiny

bogdaryl

Jul 13, 2012
Bogalusa
Nice looking case and you are the first person I've seen review Dualtek on here thus far. As far as appearance goes I believe it's a nice looking case and if it's as durable as you say would be well worth the $ spent.

DemonLover

Apr 24, 2014
If it only based on TPU soft material ? and do you need an tempered glass screen guard to protect the display ?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Hey guys, been seeing a lot of people posting their cases on here, figured I would recommend one that I'm HIGHLY satisfied with. I've owned it for almost a year with my S4, and no matter how many times I've dropped it, I have never cracked or damaged my phone. I've even thrown it a few times, and comes out looking beautiful. I see some people would rather have looks than durability, if that's the case, this isn't the case for you (although, I find it attractive since they do come in lots of colors). Below is a link where I got it on Ebay for $14 cheaper than the website. LOVE THIS CASE! If you're clumsy like me and drop your sh!t all the time, this is the case for you!

(ATT Mods: if this isn't good to post links, please message me before deleting, and I will just post the picture instead. Thanks!)

http://www.ebay.com/itm/351046202801?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649