[ROM][WiFi-Only][3.2]FyreMod by DaAwesome1 v1.0

Search This thread

nightmarebadger

Jan 31, 2010
Ljubljana
www.natan.termitnjak.net
Just came home from my holidays and saw this new thread... so in response to some posts in the first few pages, just wanted to say this to DaAwesome1:

Keep up the good work, keep developing and don't worry if some people give bad votes without a reason :). Personally, I never check the threads votes until I read it's content - I usually just look at everything that was updated lately and has a name that seems interesting.

I'd love to flash and test your ROM, but I'm on a P7500 and I actually need my 3G capabilities here and there so a Wi-Fi Rom is more or less a no go ... Still, it's nice to see new people developing for our devices! :D

Reactions: Patrics83

badboy47

Nov 23, 2009
everything seems to be running good. Just the usb connectivity to PC isn't working. It keep saying "Media Scanner Running" but i dont see it in my PC?

Edit: nevermind AStro fixed it :D

Last edited:

badboy47

Nov 23, 2009
hmm there is a little problem. Every time i delete over 100 emails (GMail app) it crashes.

rayandreas

Oct 11, 2011
bakersfield ca
thanks so much for the development of this rom!!! keep up the good work and PLEASE know that there is awhole other group of people who highly appreciate the developers on here...we need you and I am glad to experience your work.

Downloading now...

Reactions: Patrics83

chamele0n

Dec 16, 2008
DaAwsome1: Awesome ROM. Highly anticipating the extended power menu. And hopefully ICS theme from the looks of the decisions. If you ever need a beta tester or help on development let me know.

Sent from my HD2 T9193 using XDA Premium app.

hat007

May 18, 2009
nice roms but the homescreen lag still here
I have tested all roms but all have it (cm9 is fluide)
my tab have problem or what ???

badboy47

Nov 23, 2009
after using for over two weeks i went back to stock 3.1, and OMGGGG stock 3.1 is terrible/boring/lame. Now back to FyreMod by DaAwesome1 v1.0 :).

phirewire110

Apr 6, 2010
I've been using Go Launcher EX as it's latest update to support tablet devices and it runs really well.

Last edited:

nambinina

Nov 24, 2010
Antananarivo
about.me
Hi guys.
I'm using this rom from now because the task one came with quick office and no polaris office. Quick office broked some of my office file stuff so i had to find a rom with the full polaris suite. So here I am.
Thank U.

moonzbabysh

Jul 17, 2008
Mesa, AZ
Just a heads up if anyones curious , Wuploads and Depositfules.com are the only links that still work.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium

tnt8902

Sep 1, 2009
Talladega ,Al
What's the current CPU speeds ATM, I would try but I'm a truck driver and can't dl when I want to. I have certain game videos Ive been testing out for performance. I noticed higher CPU speed means better play back, but that always isn't a guarantee. I also been using MX video player with the arm plugling codec. I've tried out different Roms and yours is next to step up to plate when I have a chance to download it.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using xda premium

darkgodz

Oct 26, 2011
Sealy
As for your question about themed or not themed for future ROMs, I personally LOVE themed ROMS. Also, when I say themed, I mean a theme that looks elegant and sleek......not cartoony stuff!! :D

i whole heartedly agree. the Epic 4GT rom i am using is super themed out and it makes a huge difference to me especially when showing off my phone to people and watching them drool over how awesome it looks compared to vanilla.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    This is an Official US 3.2 Honeycomb Touchwiz release.

yIDto.png

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Features
    Fully Deodexed
    USB Charging
    Pre Rooted
    ZipAligned at Boot
    Custom Bootanimation (Sexy)
    Hardware Accelerated Launcher
    Speed Tweaks
    V6 Supercharger
    Stock Touchwiz Theme
    Pershoots Latest Kernel (Credits to Pershoot!)
    Minfrees
    Ad-Hoc Support
    Extended Power Menu (Not Released Yet, Planning To In Next Update)
    Build.prop Tweaks
    Memory Enhancements
    Ad-Free (Host Files)
    New Music App
    Custom Theme On Its Way! (Not Released Yet, Planning To In Future Update)
    More To Come with Future Updates!

Instructions
    1) Put On SD Card (As Always)
    2) NANDROID BACKUP! (I CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU CAUSE A WORLD WAR THREE BECAUSE YOU DIDN'T BACKUP!)
    3) Full Wipe (Data, Cache, Dalvik)
    4) Flash ROM
    5) Reboot, Be Patient
    6) Setup

Downloads
    -FyreMod v1.0-
    http://www.multiupload.com/7XRH5DC6SD

Donations are NOT REQUIRED but EXTREMELY APPRECIATED!

I think what really differentiates these ROMs is the customization. If it's still just stock Touchwiz, I doubt we'd notice any difference.

But good job. Maybe when you have a custom theme or post some screenshots :)

Posted a screenshot. Plus smoothness and speed also differentiates them.

Sent from my GT-P7510 using xda premium
    Dude you dont need to be pissed off these people, actually the development of the tab roms is getting slow and you are the only one who posted the last two roms, a great job just by posting these thread to keep the development ongoing, probably the one that rated your rom 1 star is 10 year old kid mostly just trolling around.

All the best.
    yeah man screw the haters and be patient with all the feedback as that Android 4.0 alpha has taken all the attention lately. Just giver a week or so with the holiday season and all.
    Thanks guys. The reason I'm getting irritated at the raters is because it the rating is so low, people are just gonna be like "oh, 2 stars. Nah, I'm not gonna look at it."