[UPE/ROM/FFU]★(¯ `•.Windows Phone ® 7 for Toshiba Tsunagi TG01/T01A[7510_#1].•´¯)★

Search This thread

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
But you not have a all files bootloader

You're searching for JNAND ?

Oh, it's already in your device, lol :D

Nokser, just go away and stop cheating people, you begged for dotations on pdaclub forums and then deleted your account :D Lol you're funny

I can do wp7 image too, I also CAN do bootloader, but I didnt figured to write all coressponding dlls as drivers etc, so it just don't work.

I got nothing more to say about this worryness.

Reactions: onell

lesscro

Jul 16, 2007
Paris
Man, you didn't understand me or this topic.
Nokser pronounced that he booted REAL WP7, not a theme. Your work is theme, perfect theme, but it's not WP7, so you shouldn't attack me for informing people. Right?

you say it's FAKE and i make a THEME WP7 for TG01... I made nothing... My Theme is very OLD, before WP7 official Launch...

Did you read thread, TG01 now can boot WP7 using new Bootloader method ans step by Step upgrade method...

You don't inform but you spam like a TROLL, if i make a THEME, i say i make a theme, not we can boot a REAL WP7 OS !!!

Stay tuned, and have fun !!

PS... Dedicated to you : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G7JBsZL1Kb4

qinwengui

Mar 31, 2009
The great success,thanks Nokser
317151_165042073588231_100002473195659_298011_1956526203_n.jpg

306348_165031273589311_100002473195659_297991_1550623572_n.jpg

313021_165031360255969_100002473195659_297992_1638656836_n.jpg

310359_165031466922625_100002473195659_297993_611143920_n.jpg

Last edited:

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
Anyway nokser, without flaming now, if you really got wp7 on your toshy, I got an idea how to dump it and share with users.

Check that WP7 is running, them go to BL mode (camera+power, or pin method).
Read ALL blocks nand, it's gonna be 528 mb.
(Then you may compress it and send somewhere and send me to make tsw)
Then compare it with some oryginal decoded tsw files and add an header from any decoded tsw.
Find where ROM ends and begins storage, then cut it there. It should be pretty easy.

Now TGDowloader should get it without warnings and flash.

Nokser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 18, 2008
Warsaw
mcodingset.com
Botloader wp7:
- not support pin's method,
- not support .tsw (maybe if, only run SDDL - but it is not certain.) ;)
- bootloaders for backup options, no longer decode the files in the old way.

qinwengui - He has already adapted backup for TG-Downloader.

Edit:
I think tsnand.exe, works with WP7 image, but do not have time to test.

Last edited:

aeroflyluby

Retired Forum Moderator
Mar 16, 2009
Rybnik
Botloader wp7:
- not support pin's method,
- not support .tsw (maybe if, only run SDDL - but it is not certain.) ;)
- bootloaders for backup options, no longer decode the files in the old way.

qinwengui - He has already adapted backup for TG-Downloader.

Edit:
I think tsnand.exe, works with WP7 image, but do not have time to test.

All we need is to backup all whole nand memory.
Try to do it with TGDownloader, pin method must work,if not, try to enter bootloader with some apps or assembler code.

I feel joined and I want to help.

Elseway nokser, It's not necessary to avoid original bootloader from tg01, you can RESET the state of device in SPL to enter wp7 loader, just like magldr, and just like haret, so we can convert it to save mode.

If you want my little help PM me, i'm really ready to help.

Nokser

Inactive Recognized Developer
Mar 18, 2008
Warsaw
mcodingset.com
All we need is to backup all whole nand memory.
Try to do it with TGDownloader, pin method must work,if not, try to enter bootloader with some apps or assembler code.

I feel joined and I want to help.

Elseway nokser, It's not necessary to avoid original bootloader from tg01, you can RESET the state of device in SPL to enter wp7 loader, just like magldr, and just like haret, so we can convert it to save mode.

If you want my little help PM me, i'm really ready to help.
But I do not need your help. Windows Phone - works fine.
Adapting an application - it's not my business.
In addition, ... you are not able to help in the project WP7 ..But you say that is fake ;)

Cheers Aero or maybe Wojtasxda :D

nikola92

Oct 25, 2010
Novi Sad
@ Nokser I was trying with tsnand.exe before, you know you pointed me in that direction, and all i was getting was NAND backup, is that what i need to flash or with tsnand.exe i need to flash WP7?

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    [UPE/ROM/FFU]★(¯ `•.Windows Phone ® 7 for Toshiba Tsunagi TG01/T01A[7510_#1].•´¯)★

tsunagiwp7bylesscro.png

General Informatin Windows Phone ® 7 Image System:

This is a first develop. system Windows Phone for Device Toshiba TG01 codename: Tsunagi. All specifications tailored to the structure of the software. The image of the system, it is decompressed to the device, where is a general OS image partition. Rebuilt this system looks somewhat different than on other devices. The main bootloader like structure, like that of Samsung devices, or some HTC, and the way his work, whether in the executive options. A system is strongly stretched under tsunagi hardware requirements. However this does not work and the use of TG01.

Construction and Structure Informatin OS Image:

The image format will be D000FF/.bin, and so our current tools should work fine with this, if only we decopress the current file. In the first lines of the OS image, we recorded information about the device, addresses loading data partition. This is the header image, which helps when loading the operating system. Saved are in it also provides information about the version of the system. The physical flash layout will look as follows: Windows Phone 7 - ROM Deployment and how it will affect us. But we must remember about the changes that exist from the fact that it is a device with a different structure and its system partition is also a little different.

Current State of the System Image:

Currently the system has many drawbacks. The only problem is not operating the camera, it's probably one of the more imperfect During the update, windows phone, will be corrected all defects and faults.

About Info System Windows Phone for Tsunagi:

- Windows Phone: 7.0
    - Platform: Tsunagi
    - BLDR Version: 7.27.1.0
    - Modem: DFP-SDCAOWZM-221001-1

- Software: Windows ® Phone 7
    - OS version: 7510
    - Firmware revision number: 7.00.7510.0
    - Hardware revision number: 112.576.2.0
    - Radio software version: 2.2.10.01
    - Radio hardware version: 0.0.0.0
    - Bootloader version: 7.27.1.0
    - Chip SOC version: 0.36.1.2

About Info Supported Devices:

-Toshiba Tsunagi TG01
    -Toshiba Tsunagi T01A

!!!!!!Important!!!!!!!!!!!:
    Please, not write this image for Tsunagi Device, because this image not have a Bootloader section.
    If anyone have ideas, how to write this in normal method, then send me PM, i test any method in my Toshiba TG01.
    I have a complite Image WP7 for this Device, but not have method upgrade this for All Users.

Download System Image Windows Phone:
    flash_image_store_wp7_for_tsunagi

If we are ready bootloaer in the device (blue LED).
    After pressing the button - Camera and Power:

Flash OS Image in tsunagi_ffu

Maybe this will help someone.

Copyright (c) 2010-2011 UPE Production by Nokser
    All Right Reserved.
    attachment.php

Search any method upgrade Windows Phone for Tsunagi - Completed!
    Search method decode Windows Phone data for Updater. Big Thanks for itsme (c) 2003 Willem Jan Hengeveld - Completed!
    Search more method upgrade Windows Phone data for Tsunagi - ...
    Search more and more solutions - ...
    finally,i successfully build 7720 mango rom for TG01 and booted into system
    but now there's a bug,when i finished the start wizard,phone stay at "installing apps"...
    i need time to find out solutions and try
    now it's 2:29 morning in China,i have to sleep
    wish u guys who are waiting for mango will be happy to see this news:)
    I've had success with my phone and have to do another when i get home, it will be between 19:00 and 20:00 tonight UK time.

I will write it step by step as i do it, that is if no one does it before i get back.