[04/Jan][ROOTING/UNROOTING] Xperia X10 Easy Rooting Toolkit [v4.0](zergRush Exploit)

Search This thread

azrull

Apr 18, 2011
www.azrull.com
So we dont need flashmode for this? :D

No need. Just enable USB Debugging mode and make sure your Flashtool and PC Companion which used adb server is not running. If so, please close or end task of it.

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

nice work DooMLoRD!
finally some easier method for root :D :D :D :D :D
me happy!

The way you show your happy is like you will make us happy too with your latest tool according to these command line.

hurikan23

Sep 6, 2010
Eger
www.seria.hu
When I rooted my Xperia Active, then xLOUD is not work.
I enabled, but the sytem is automatic disable the xLOUD.
With you work?
Why the problem?

Last edited:

aZuZu

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 19, 2011
Zagreb
No need. Just enable USB Debugging mode and make sure your Flashtool and PC Companion which used adb server is not running. If so, please close or end task of it.

---------- Post added at 03:45 AM ---------- Previous post was at 03:36 AM ----------

The way you show your happy is like you will make us happy too with your latest tool according to these command line.

command line? tool? nope waiting that zergRush approve this >> http://dl.dropbox.com/u/10158456/tmp.jpg

Reactions: pheel

azrull

Apr 18, 2011
www.azrull.com
aZuZu, you are so f**king awesome when come to Tool development. So fast! Hand of God!

aZuZu, before you submit that, it would be nice if you can push respective file of recovery behind it. Suggestion : xRecovery

aZuZu

Inactive Recognized Developer
Jan 19, 2011
Zagreb
aZuZu, you are so f**king awesome when come to Tool development. So fast! Hand of God!

aZuZu, before you submit that, it would be nice if you can push respective file of recovery behind it. Suggestion : xRecovery

well as soon zergRush give perms will post...

sahibunlimited

Jul 13, 2011
Nagpur
Works on SGS2 conformed by a former x10 user
He was looking to root his SGS2 and was unable coz he didn't like the flashing kernels in CF-ROOT so this helped him

Top Liked Posts