[APP] User Themeable Messaging +Quick Reply +Group Messaging +Emoji 4.2.2 (3/04/2013)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

jackpot08

Jul 7, 2011
It seems when I flashed from the AIO aroma messaging on TW it dosent seem to work.I'm on the latest TWRP.any ideas?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:

amiblindyet

Jan 10, 2011
Columbus, OH

jackpot08

Jul 7, 2011
You have to manually delete your SecMms.apk before you flash with Aroma. I never fixed that. I should do that real quick...

AIO is All In One.

Thanks so much. So looking forward for the update and for a good messaging mms, group text for TW. does this support emojis?

amiblindyet

Jan 10, 2011
Columbus, OH

Misty_Meow

Jan 9, 2013
Columbus, OH
I'm sure many of you have heard, amiblindyet was just involved in an accident. Needless to say, development is halted until further notice. Thanks to those of you that have sent your regards and extra special thanks to those of you that sent him donations. He was very taken by all of your support. Thanks everybody!

Reactions: steve97ta

Misty_Meow

Jan 9, 2013
Columbus, OH
I wish you a speedy recovery buddy. Hope you are OK, your humor is missed amongst the threads here.
Word has it he woke up and asked for his phone and when they asked where it was he replied "The Galaxy is on Orion's Belt". And later on received a message from cbass15 and started yelling "Woooo kick his ass Sea Bass!"
Thanks for the heads up misty!
Hope everything is alright, hoping for a speedy recovery as well!
Will update this afternoon.

Thebear j koss

Word has it he woke up and asked for his phone and when they asked where it was he replied "The Galaxy is on Orion's Belt". And later on received a message from cbass15 and started yelling "Woooo kick his ass Sea Bass!"

good to hear he's still laughing and doing ok. keep us posted!!

Reactions: amiblindyet

philweser

Dec 25, 2010
Bad News
I'm sure many of you have heard, amiblindyet was just involved in an accident. Needless to say, development is halted until further notice. Thanks to those of you that have sent your regards and extra special thanks to those of you that sent him donations. He was very taken by all of your support. Thanks everybody!

Damn that sucks. Sorry to hear that. Get well soon man.

bb4arson

Oct 25, 2011
AZ

That would be a great signature" the galaxy is on orions belt " classic mib

cr4ck3r4lif3

Apr 10, 2011
Seattle
Hey everybody. They say I'm going to make it. They thought I had brain damage but as it turns out I'm just really weird. My laptop is still underwater somewhere so give me a while to get a new one and get my github cloned and I'll be back to work on a new Messaging app and finish off that rom.

That is classic! ;) we're all a little weird, that's why we're here!

Good to hear you're alive and kicking bro.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply

KnTBC.png

vU5BT.png

Messaging App for AOSP and TouchWiz

Code:
     - 2013-03-05 - 
    Fixed uncompressed MMS
    Fixed recipients
     - 2013-03-04 - 
    Mms theme settings
    SMS Split
    Removed Androidian emojis
    Replaced Androidian emojis
    Group Messaging
    Quick Reply
    Animated notification icon
     - 2013-01-24 - 
    Fully working MMS
    Full uncompressed MMS
    Dark theme with ICS blue text, icons, buttons, and notifications to match AOSP, etc.
    Emoji support with Quick Emoji button
    Quick reply
    Gesture templates
    Transparent widget
    160 Character message split

4.2.2 User Themeable Mms
    with Emoji, Quick Reply, Message Split and Animated Notification Icon
    Download
    Download Odexed
    ALL NEW AROMA INSTALLER HAS EVERY VERSION
    Download
    Individual downloads:
    AOSP 4.1 Blue received, White sent
    AOSP 4.1 White received, White sent
    AOSP 4.1 White received, Blue sent
    AOSP 4.2 Blue received, White sent
    AOSP 4.2 White received, White sent
    AOSP 4.2 White received, Blue sent
    TouchWiz Blue received, White sent
    TouchWiz White received, White sent
    TouchWiz White received, Blue sent

Code:
    stafly17 - Initial code and request
    Whiplashh - For including my version in a full ROM
    philweser - For including my version in a full ROM
    iDoc21
    shaun0207
    DraggyWan
    RedJack117
    Thebear j koss
    CM-Freak
    hitman980206
    mw86
    ipnixon
    hasbrobot
    nyles
    bmxerkid954
    fergie716
    teamLViThN
    - amiblindyet - Misty_Meow - cbass15
    Hey everybody. They say I'm going to make it. They thought I had brain damage but as it turns out I'm just really weird. My laptop is still underwater somewhere so give me a while to get a new one and get my github cloned and I'll be back to work on a new Messaging app and finish off that rom.
    Just enjoy being a tool for no reason?
    For no reason? Help me help you or better yet help yourself. How can I troubleshoot your situation not knowing what version you flashed, what rom you're on, what version of android you're running, and how you installed it? I made a very simple flashable zip that I WROTE so I know how it works and it doesn't delete any icons. I'm not a developer, this isn't my job. I made this app work the way I wanted it to work and thought I would share it just to see if other people might want to run it too and all I have is people like you that won't shut up and be happy with what you've been given. If you don't like it then you're more than welcome to flash something else, as a matter of fact I insist that you do. This isn't my job, I don't get paid, I don't get college credit. This isn't the Play Store, I'm not a company, this isn't a product. This is free! There aren't even ads! I posted this to be nice. If you have a problem then keep it to yourself until you've got your own thread running with your far superior messaging app.
    Re: [APP] Inverted Messaging App +QuickEmoji +Quick Reply for AOSP and TouchWiz(2/4/2

I tried it from the gallery and it still puts it into landscape.

Thanks for the suggestion though

Sent from my SCH-I535 using xda app-developers app
    Just asking to make sure, you don't mind if I decompile and mess around with your work. Just for my own curiosity and interest.
    Also since your asking for testers, what updates are you planning?
    By all means, help yourself. I'm currently working on a Mms app like Misty_Meow's user themeable, quick reply, quick emoji, group messaging. Just an all around smoother user experience once setup. PM me if you want what I have so far.