[ROM][OFFICIAL][KitKat 4.4.4][d801] PAC-man 4.4.4.RC-1

Search This thread

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
I went to the setting and scrolled down there's no such option as to turning it off on settings

Sent from my LG-D801 using xda app-developers app

I'm the phone app is what I mean

ymu7yruv.jpg

Sent from my LG-LS980 using Tapatalk

Not trying to be annoying man thanks for the help but I'm still not finding it. I don't know were to go I. Particular

Go to the phone APP, (telephone icon)>> click the three dots in the right bottom >> settings >> scroll down >> unchecked the Non intrusive option. Thanks all.

Although I going to add this error has pop up using other apps too.

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
Go to the phone APP, (telephone icon)>> click the three dots in the right bottom >> settings >> scroll down >> unchecked the Non intrusive option. Thanks all.

Although I going to add this error has pop up using other apps too.

Lol just posted screen recording.

As for other apps, kinks are being worked out

jcnbama

Jun 4, 2012
Huntsville
Awesome use of the screen record option :thumbup:

Sent from my LG-D801 using XDA Premium 4 mobile app

So then I went to find the screen recording app and can't find it. I see it under all apps in settings. I see settings for it under display settings. I don't see the app. Also searched phone for it and not found what am I missing?

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
So then I went to find the screen recording app and can't find it. I see it under all apps in settings. I see settings for it under display settings. I don't see the app. Also searched phone for it and not found what am I missing?

I have the power menu option

Reactions: jcnbama

ElfinJNoty

Jun 25, 2009
New Haven, CT
www.blissroms.com
LG G4
OnePlus 6

Attachments

• 1394209068565.jpg
    1394209068565.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 123
Reactions: jcnbama

ElfinJNoty

Jun 25, 2009
New Haven, CT
www.blissroms.com
LG G4
OnePlus 6
I'm having an issue with "preferred network" under mobile network settings. When phone first boots it can connect to LTE. After the phone settles or I screen off for a few minutes, the preferred network selection switches from LTE to 3g. Once it switches to preferring 3g, I try to reselect LTE as preferred, and the setting doesn't seem to stick. Only a reboot gets me back LTE and only temporarily.

I've got some xposed stuff running(gravity box gives you pie.... Love pie on this phone!) But nothing that would impact the radio. Never flashed the "new" radio from the leaked KitKat release.

I was also notified by several friends that there is a strong eco coming from my end during calls. I can hear them clear, they hear an echo.

Other than that..... Loving this PAC! Been on 3/6 since hrs after its release, going to check the changelog and update to latest nightly. If there is anything I can provide to be of some help, please pm me.

goldflame09

Jul 23, 2012
CT
I'm having an issue with "preferred network" under mobile network settings. When phone first boots it can connect to LTE. After the phone settles or I screen off for a few minutes, the preferred network selection switches from LTE to 3g. Once it switches to preferring 3g, I try to reselect LTE as preferred, and the setting doesn't seem to stick. Only a reboot gets me back LTE and only temporarily.

I've got some xposed stuff running(gravity box gives you pie.... Love pie on this phone!) But nothing that would impact the radio. Never flashed the "new" radio from the leaked KitKat release.

I was also notified by several friends that there is a strong eco coming from my end during calls. I can hear them clear, they hear an echo.

Other than that..... Loving this PAC! Been on 3/6 since hrs after its release, going to check the changelog and update to latest nightly. If there is anything I can provide to be of some help, please pm me.

I've noticed the not sticking setting. The only thing I can think if is that it's choosing the one that has the better signal but I don't know.

As for the echo, since I don't use this as a phone someone else will gave to comment on that

I'm getting LTE all the time, probably is the area.

ruvy01

Oct 29, 2010
Oregon, PNW
So far everything is working smoothly, no echo in calls for me. Only thing i noticed is it takes much longer to charge than PA 4.1. maybe a kernel setting im missing? if anyone knows let me know, Thanks.

ElfinJNoty

Jun 25, 2009
New Haven, CT
www.blissroms.com
LG G4
OnePlus 6
Latest nightly.... LTE seems to be connecting better, drove across town and saw it switch back n forth a few times, but signal was as expected in known good spots. Coverage in my area is pretty strong and issue was more that the setting in mobile networks keeps reverting back to 3g preferred.

Echo also seems to be intermittent. Had a few calls today and non of my callers said they heard an echo.

Bug I did notice.... On the keyboard when I misspell a word and there is a suggestion for a correction, if I click the correction suggestion it FC's whatever foreground app is open(xda, messaging, Facebook, etc.)

Wondering if pie will be incorporated into settings now that PA introduced on there latest builds.

Thanks for the feedback and loving the ROM!

Top Liked Posts