[Skins] Manilla 2D - Skins, clocks and wallpapers (new text color and softkeys!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Search This thread

kristoff_sz

Oct 22, 2007
Warsaw
Hi, which values did you use to get that orange color?:confused:

Guys,

I couldn't find this in that thread, so I've done own "researches" :p

And found easy way to change the Large Menu bacground and color of the highlight.

Just go to:

/HKLM/Software/HTC/EnlargeMenu

and play with values:

ManilaCustomHlDown, ManilaCustomHlUp and ManilaCustomTexture.

Edit values to HEX ones and play with colors. You don't need to soft reset after change, color changes in realtime.

Only for background you need to do soft reset.

Cheers,
Chris.

I was using that as a "pattern" :p

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Web_colors

Girvo

Oct 17, 2007
Hi all, I'm looking for a real black/dark theme, for my LG KS20. Currently, I'm not even running M2D at the moment, just the LG Toolbar, and I actually don't mind the look of it... was wondering if there was anything?

Girvo

Oct 17, 2007
Heh, I've seen, but none have been *quite* what I'm looking for ;)

Think I'll have to make my own LG inspired one!

*breaks out Photoshop :p

wytro

Jan 12, 2008
cab version

ROSVIL

rosvilzc4.png

Attachments

• Rosvil.zip
    899.7 KB · Views: 163

lucasabeto

Jul 27, 2008
The clocks keep falling to down and to the right (left of the phone itself)

Lucas reply:
Yes... I did a search an find out that... but I cant seem to find the patch. I already did various searches. Anybody knows where the thread or file is located?

imfloflo
There is a htc manila patch for this probleme . install it and after that install your theme and all will be normaly good
Every time I installl a clock using the M2DC/ZIP or a .CAB it sometimes shows right where it it supposed to be. But once I turn off the analog clock(wich is always in the middle bothering) the numbers fall to the right and down or the image is off the screen... How can I fix this.

I have a Elfin Touch with the Opal Port ROM.

Ameet

Retired Moderator
Dec 15, 2007
Mumbai
yeah I see it is fairly well, I try to create a skin totally different, to change routine, so I Icon and fund clocks that I lose the head
it's my collection Privé LOLL
COOL colon you got there brother :D But I'm kind of bored of the Diamond look now :D More liking the analog kinds ;) But hey Beautiful collection you have. Someday I may ask you to share some ;)

MyRho

May 24, 2008
Hamburg
www.petgirls.de
...but how can I apply a digital clock?
I'm using the M-Amine ROM (german) - whenever I try to use a xxx...clock.cab or overwrite the png-files in windows Manilla won't start...

PROBEX

May 21, 2008
PROBEX VISTAstyle touchflow2d

Hey all this is the theme I made for the contest but am sooooo tired of waiting for them to start the contest I said fuk it and am releasing it early..

Submission.png

This .zip contains a cab install for ease of installation
BUT THIS ONLY WILL WORK ON PRE #15 release's of touchflow
the newest installs of touchflow hold the graphics in 2 separate folders
this one is set to install everything into the windows directory.
If you love your bootscreen you have now back it up first as I included the bootscreen and the .tsk file inside the cab it will overwrite your current one.

Also once installed you can pull the welcomehead96.png from your windows folder and add your user avy to the user image on that screen to make it more personal if you wish.

This .zip file includes the S2U2 theme that you will have to install separately just replace your .gfx folder in your S2U2 install with this one.

After this I will be loading and testing the latest build of touchflow as well as the theme manager to make my themes compliant with the new formats but I'm sure this will be a nightmare and take a little time so until then here you go...

Yes this .cab can be uninstalled if it fails for you just uninstall.. no worries.

CREDIT TO BEYOND INVISIBLE FOR HIS WEATHER GRAPHICS NICE JOB MATE

Download and further instructions HERE

Attachments

• contest-s2u2.jpg
    contest-s2u2.jpg
    15.7 KB · Views: 97
  • welcomehead.96.jpg
    welcomehead.96.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 68
Status
Not open for further replies.

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.
    Are you working on 007 theme:eek:

ya , my 1st so its taking sum time lol, shud be ready in 3 days or so
    Ok, I rebuilt all my skins and clocks to the M2DC theme format. :D

To use, extract the zips and place the .TSK's on the My Documents or Windows folder and the .M2DCT's on the app theme folder.
    Since I installed M2DC_v0.8.111 on my storage card its \Storage Card\Program Files\M2DC\Themes, if you install on the ROM, then its in \Program Files\M2DC\Themes.
    You can change your themes to this format easilly too, just place all the files and xml (if needed) in one zip and rename it to .M2DCT... :)

If you update your theme to a .M2DCT format please PM me with your post link so that I can update the first post.

:confused::confused: i thought M2DC_v0.8.111 takes care off all the files and where they should go. so what is the advantage of the new format when I have to place the files again manual. No critic just dont understand.

Also what is .tsk and .scheme doing ?
    Neon Theme withe transparent tab bar

News Skin : Néon Theme + transparent Manila
    081010084321347602594351.jpg

Install Utopykzebulon M2D Transparent neon skin.cab for skin here

and POLICETF3.cab for the fonts here

For people unless my rom :
    If you want to use this skin your Manila graphic files must be in \windows\ManilaGFX

-> Soft reset after install
    Awsome skin! I am going to download despite my theme issuses

Good, Good work!
    Can someone make a Star Wars theme? With all the geeks in here, I can't believe we don't have one yet. It would great to have one. Thanks.

i concurr..

im a major star wars geek..got the tats to prove it..lol