[Q] ppc 6800 QPST not showing up

Search This thread

spydergt

Aug 11, 2009
houston
Hi,

im following Ryan Mogul's instructions for the ppc 6800 to unlock the SPC from the code to 000000 , ive gotten to the QPST add port and there is no phone listed , any ideas ?

thanks

Posted to wrong section please move to general q's mod!

Also more info , ive installed the diag cab it works flawlessly and also dialing the code on the phone gets you into diag . But when plugged into my laptop , win7 64 bit , it does not show up in qpst when i add port. On device manager it has a yellow triangle , indicating driver issue i believe ? I saw a thread days ago about using a set of drivers posted here by another user ?

Anyone ? Any help is appreciated i want this phone activated on cricket to use for wireless tethering

Last edited:

spydergt

Aug 11, 2009
houston
yes,

in Ryans instructions he has you install a , "Diagnostic Shortcuts cab" which gives you access directly to the application on the phone so you dont have to dial codes , same as epst , if you use the file manager you can just go to the windows directory and open epst , so i opened that and followed his instrutions to let the app start and when in diag mode the program would just hide itself , i did that and then tried to find it on QPST with the add port option and nothing shows up

LargePrime

May 18, 2009
epst and diag mode are different. flash back to stock and put it into diag, then write the SPC to whatever.