SPERIA
Xperia Rom Based On Stock

Code:
* Your warranty is now void.
* I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
* thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
* do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
* before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
* you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

WARNING

Do not wipe System

HOW TO INSTALL

For Locked Bootloader

Note: Follow The Correct Order.

1. Root
2. Install CWM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2722720
3. Download Below
4. Copy to SD Card
5. Reboot To Recovery
6. Wipe Data/Factory Reset
7. Wipe Dalvik Cache
8. Install Zip From SD Card
9. Reboot
10. Enjoy

For Locked Unlocked Bootloader
1. Root
2. Unlock Bootloader(http://xdaforums.com/optimus-l3-l5-...5-ii-unlocked-bootloader-optima-team-t2844428)
3. Install CWM(http://xdaforums.com/optimus-l3-l5-...g-l5ii-e460-philz-touch-cwm-advanced-t2893044)
4. Copy to SD Card
5. Reboot To Recovery
7. Wipe Dalvik Cache
9. Reboot
10. Enjoy

FEATURES

Xperia Apps
Xperia Keyboard
No Bloat
Fast
Deodex
Zipalighn
Supports Slimsystem Jordan

DOWNLOAD HERE

I have also uploaded a light version that is currently being tested. I have been messing around with removing libs so it might not be stable.

DOWNLOAD SLIM HERE

Last edited:

Skyline14

Jun 6, 2014
Isn't there any other way of installing this instead of wiping all user data? I'd really like to try it out but I don't want to wipe all my data and apps and I'd like to have a possibility to get back to the original rom :)

Isn't there any other way of installing this instead of wiping all user data? I'd really like to try it out but I don't want to wipe all my data and apps and I'd like to have a possibility to get back to the original rom :)

You Can flash without wiping data, Its just recommend to get rid of residual apps lIke LG file manager.

Skyline14

Jun 6, 2014
Thank you for your answer, now I'm gonna try your rom out :)

Ed.: Love the rom, but could you upload the file that contains the original status bar? I don't like the new one :/ Oh, and I can't change the wallpaper.

Last edited:

IGGYVIP

Feb 17, 2014
/
Samsung Galaxy S4
Samsung Galaxy S10
:)

Thank you for your answer, now I'm gonna try your rom out :)

Ed.: Love the rom, but could you upload the file that contains the original status bar? I don't like the new one :/ Oh, and I can't change the wallpaper.

Code:
can you check if you can set wallpaper from
 [B]gallery[/B]  in [B]options[/B] /
                     [B] set as[/B] / 
                              [B]wallpaper[/B]
                              contact pic
                              etc.

Skyline14

Jun 6, 2014
I don't have the gallery app, it was replaced by the Album app. I couldn't change it from settings as well.

Could you tell me how to uninstall it?

mutha88

Oct 18, 2011
Thank you for your contribution! I am an ooold android user, flashing different roms since 2010.

Please, continue your work. I now use LG L5 II as my main phone and I need more space! Like, seriously - I'm using the app called FolderMount, but I'm not satisfied. It transfers some apps to SD BUT most of the apps don't work at all :crying:

Can you write/design an app/script for moving our apps to SD card? Our memory is very, veeery low - about 1.7 GB, which, nowadays, is nothing.

My first phone was Galaxy Spica i5700. Back then it used to have only about 100-150 MB and it wasn't enough too, but back then it was easier (believe it or not!!!) to transfer apps cache and data to SD card. And now it is almost impossible.

If you start work on this, I am willing to donate, even though I'm unemployed at the moment. So please, if everyone here has a solution to this problem (apps to SD card) please answer or otherwise- let's do some work and fix it! I'm willing to participate as a tester :D

Thank you for your contribution! I am an ooold android user, flashing different roms since 2010.

Please, continue your work. I now use LG L5 II as my main phone and I need more space! Like, seriously - I'm using the app called FolderMount, but I'm not satisfied. It transfers some apps to SD BUT most of the apps don't work at all :crying:

Can you write/design an app/script for moving our apps to SD card? Our memory is very, veeery low - about 1.7 GB, which, nowadays, is nothing.

My first phone was Galaxy Spica i5700. Back then it used to have only about 100-150 MB and it wasn't enough too, but back then it was easier (believe it or not!!!) to transfer apps cache and data to SD card. And now it is almost impossible.

If you start work on this, I am willing to donate, even though I'm unemployed at the moment. So please, if everyone here has a solution to this problem (apps to SD card) please answer or otherwise- let's do some work and fix it! I'm willing to participate as a tester :D

Hey man, I hate to inform you that the development from now from me will be very slow. I will be trying to make all your dreams come true as fast as I can but I am expecting a baby girl on Tuesday. She is prem so all my time will be dedicated to her and my girlfriend. Any free time I have I will be putting into development for this phone.

I hope to see some more people fill my place. Keep testing your phones limits and keep modding.

Asturistl

May 11, 2014
Hi

Hi slipsystem, I saw the rom works, But in my E450, It doesn´t work :( , I don't know why, It bricks my phone, Security error, Can you help me?, Thank you ( Sorry for my bad english, I talk spanish :confused: )

shiftyHungary

Sep 29, 2011
Budapest
Sony Xperia Tablet Z
Hey guys,
Any chance that this could be ported to L7 II P710?
Or any development for that phone?
I tried to build a rom with dsxda kitchen, but it fails in CWM, stg is messed up with the updater-script, can't find out why.
Wonder if you could help me out maybe?
Thanks

Top Liked Posts

• There are no posts matching your filters.

speria.jpg

SPERIA
    Xperia Rom Based On Stock

Code:
    * Your warranty is now void.
    * I am not responsible for bricked devices, dead SD cards,
    * thermonuclear war, or you getting fired because the alarm app failed. Please
    * do some research if you have any concerns about features included in this ROM
    * before flashing it! YOU are choosing to make these modifications, and if
    * you point the finger at me for messing up your device, I will laugh at you.

WARNING

Do not wipe System

HOW TO INSTALL

For Locked Bootloader

Note: Follow The Correct Order.

1. Root
    2. Install CWM http://xdaforums.com/showthread.php?t=2722720
    3. Download Below
    4. Copy to SD Card
    5. Reboot To Recovery
    7. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    9. Reboot
    10. Enjoy

For Locked Unlocked Bootloader
    1. Root
    2. Unlock Bootloader(http://xdaforums.com/optimus-l3-l5-...5-ii-unlocked-bootloader-optima-team-t2844428)
    3. Install CWM(http://xdaforums.com/optimus-l3-l5-...g-l5ii-e460-philz-touch-cwm-advanced-t2893044)
    4. Copy to SD Card
    5. Reboot To Recovery
    7. Wipe Dalvik Cache
    9. Reboot
    10. Enjoy

FEATURES

Xperia Apps
    Xperia Keyboard
    No Bloat
    Fast
    Deodex
    Zipalighn
    Supports Slimsystem Jordan

DOWNLOAD HERE

I have also uploaded a light version that is currently being tested. I have been messing around with removing libs so it might not be stable.

DOWNLOAD SLIM HERE

Hey man, I hate to inform you that the development from now from me will be very slow. I will be trying to make all your dreams come true as fast as I can but I am expecting a baby girl on Tuesday. She is prem so all my time will be dedicated to her and my girlfriend. Any free time I have I will be putting into development for this phone.

I hope to see some more people fill my place. Keep testing your phones limits and keep modding.
    New Link

Link Has Been Updated. When I get my laptop synced up I will upload a mirror.

Happy Flashing :D
    Hey guys sorry about the delay.

I am currently juggling between my Xperia Z3 and My Samsung Galaxy Tab 3 10.1

I will reupload as soon as I can.

Please feel free to mirror once I have uploaded.
    Reuploaded to mega.

updated links in first post.

feel free to mirror. mention me in the mirror and I will add it to the first post.